Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Reported for racism

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Wight Children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
So are the zombies zombies, and the white/blue eyes ones white walkers? Or does every north of the wall army conscript have white eyes, and only the pure blood baby converts are technically white walkers. Because this ep throws a bit of a wrench in to that whole thing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Untagged posted:

So are the zombies zombies, and the white/blue eyes ones white walkers? Or does every north of the wall army conscript have white eyes, and only the pure blood baby converts are technically white walkers. Because this ep throws a bit of a wrench in to that whole thing.

Wights are just reanimated corpses. They're eventually nothing more than skeletons. The white walkers control them.

White Walkers are the dudes on horseback. We don't know exactly where they come from, but presumably they're living people converted over somehow like the baby way back when.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Untagged posted:

The zombies in season 1 all had magic glowing blue eyes. Everyone gets magic glowing blue eyes. Wights and Walkers. No wrench.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
is bran the king white walker?

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

is bran the king white walker?

No, he is a tree.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I think that's the point though. She thought she was the smartest girl in the room cosigning with whatever Baelish said and completely underestimating Ramsay. Now she gets to suffer.
Eh, I guess it's nice that they have a character who learns she really isn't a silver-tounged liar or cold-blooded murderer at heart, but half the fun of watching Baelish and the Tyrells was wondering if this was the time they'd finally overplayed their hands. "Sansa is really bad at this you guys" isn't good television.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Frankly, the wight children seemed to be doing just fine on their own.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dead Reckoning posted:

Frankly, the wight children seemed to be doing just fine on their own.

Because the beauty of the Wight Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

My bad homie. I just found out about it myself last night.

It's okay. :glomp: At this point in the show it most likely doesn't matter. I had actually suspected this for a long while so the books aren't completely ruined for me. I can't see HBO killing off Jon at this point.

Just someone please shave off that neckbeard!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I was hardcore pulling for Snow to bite it last night just to witness the Internet get very mad.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

holocaust bloopers posted:

I was hardcore pulling for Snow to bite it last night just to witness the Internet get very mad.

It would have been awesome for him to bite it and Bran to sit up at the tree. Maybe that will be how EP 10 ends.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I don't ever want to see bran again tbh

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I don't ever want to see bran again tbh

I'm just imagining the shock around the internet.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

This was the one thing I was thinking about when it looked like he was going to die and made me feel a little better.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Think Hodor should goto the wall and he can have nice long conversations with Wun Wun.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

And all the tumblr crybabies missed this:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Mad Dragon posted:

Down with White (Walker) privilege!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

The zombies in season 1 all had magic glowing blue eyes. Everyone gets magic glowing blue eyes. Wights and Walkers. No wrench.

Oh aiight. Thanks buddy :glomp:.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mad Dragon posted:

missed what?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

this made me laugh so hard at work earlier today thank you

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Someone make this the thread title in TVIV

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Someone make this the thread title in TVIV

you do it pussy

bij
Feb 24, 2007

What's up Missandei

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Potential BFF posted:

What's up Missandei

Grey Worm killed Paul Walker for mackin' on his bitch.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Oh man, so was I.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
If you really want to see strangers lose their poo poo, wait until Stannis burns his kid to death next week.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Dead Reckoning posted:

If you really want to see strangers lose their poo poo, wait until Stannis burns his kid to death next week.

Stannis aint barbecuing monsterface get the gently caress out.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Dead Reckoning posted:

Or Melisandre can get her tits out again. I'd be okay with that.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Stannis aint barbecuing monsterface get the gently caress out.

Yeah, probably going to end up being Ramsey after he gets caught. Would have been hilarious though.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Wow that scene on the beach was intense.

RIP badass wildling chick :(

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

RIP badass wildling chick :(

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Man, she was dead the second the words "I'll be right behind you" left her mouth.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I hope someone ramps up wildfire production again for wight killing so they have an excuse to bring back Wisdom Hallyne, that dude was absolutely jazzed about burning stuff.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

They start burning poo poo down the children of the forest are going to go apeshit again.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I'm gonna miss the Thenns, those boys had style.

And of course Stannis will burn his daughter, she's already got face-aids.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Potential BFF posted:

I hope someone ramps up wildfire production again for wight killing so they have an excuse to bring back Wisdom Hallyne, that dude was absolutely jazzed about burning stuff.

Excited at bathing the world in cleansing nuclear fire before it even exists, so he makes the next best thing for years... I really like that old guy.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 3, 2015

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
If Stannis burns monsterface that'll be something that legit makes me sad about this show :smith:

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

If Stannis burns monsterface that'll be something that legit makes me sad about this show :smith:

I feel sad for her, but think of as a mirror on Tyrion. Deformed and unloved, she turns to the books to exercise her mind. Future powerbroker right there.

Yeah, I know he burns her...

E: It's a no brainer for that nutty bitch. Stannis' wife is no threat and his daughter is highly educated and finally bonding with her father. She is the only threat in that family. Getting her dad to kill her with fire is the only smart course.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jun 3, 2015

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
There's always the off-chance that Sansa engineers Ramsay's capture and subsequent BBQ. You already know that they're setting her up to kill him slow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

• Locked thread