Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The White Dragon posted:

monica was bill's long-lost sister

It happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

It happens.

may as well keep on loving at this point though

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

It happens.

im football's hardest man

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

thegalagakid posted:

may as well keep on loving at this point though

Their kids are going to be jacked up though.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

It happens.

brothers gay. so what

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

In Touch Magazine posted:

Josh Duggar confessed to his father Jim Bob Duggar on THREE separate occasions to multiple acts of sexual molestation against his sisters and a family friend, according to a new police report obtained exclusively by In Touch magazine.

The document also makes clear that Josh was 15 years old when he molested his 5-year-old sister and committed at least SEVEN acts of sexual molestation.

posted:

Jim Bob and Michelle could have faced six years in prison for their inaction, if the statue of limitations had not expired.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-chilling-molestation-confession-in-new-police-report-59752

Allegedly, there's less redactions in the police report linked in the article.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

wait i just realized that none of the girls are really overweight and i just remembered about michelle's eating disorder history and i just realized that a bunch of these girls probably have eating disorders too because it is EXTREMELY STATISTICALLY UNLIKELY that all of those girls have a bmi as low as they do

It's abuse if you don't feed your children to the point of childhood obesity and type II diabetes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ugh

quote:

“James said that in March of 2002 [redacted, Josh] who had just turned 14, came to him very upset and crying,” the new report reads. “James said that [redacted, Josh] had told him that he had been sneaking into [redacted, his sisters’] room at night and had been touching [redacted, his sisters] on the breasts and vaginal areas while they were sleeping.”

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
why the gently caress is there a statuete of limitation on molestation

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
wait so he also molested girls not related to him

not sure if thats better or worse

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The victims slept in a common room. He'd just walk around at night fiddling with his little sisters' bits and bobs.

One stop shopping for his own personal little sister harem.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
"TLC's sister harem"

Fiend fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jun 3, 2015

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lmbo is the US the only place there is an expiry date on charges for molesting children in canada there is none what a bunch of pedohpile faggots you americans are

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
if theres anything neocons can agree with neolibs on, its that they shore love diddlin' kids

from right to almostlookingatleft, they chill'uns jus' aint safe in america

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Alan Smithee posted:

why the gently caress is there a statuete of limitation on molestation

There's a massive slow-burning scandal in the UK due to child abuse as far back as the loving 60s, and it's taken decades for the victims to work up the courage to come forward. Having a limitation is stupid. Having a limit of 3 years is very smart if you're a :banjo: state politician who touches kids.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Their cult's power of shame and victim blaming would be incredibly hard to overcome no matter what the law was. It's hard enough for abuse victims in regular society.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sadly being an uneducated hick is a badge of honor in Arkansas lately so the Duggars are right up a lot of people's alley.

One of the local newspaper guys does an editorial every year around graduation time that basically tries to convince kids not to go to school because he didn't and is "successful".

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lord of Pie posted:

Sadly being an uneducated hick is a badge of honor in Arkansas lately so the Duggars are right up a lot of people's alley.

One of the local newspaper guys does an editorial every year around graduation time that basically tries to convince kids not to go to school because he didn't and is "successful".

to be fair you can probably become a hick scientist in a hick town

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Alan Smithee posted:

to be fair you can probably become a hick scientist in a hick town

it's called a "meth cook" but "hick scientist" is certainly a classier way to put it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:science: *burns down trailer*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

If Monday's segment was any indication of what Kelly will discuss Wednesday night, it seems the tone will be sympathetic to a family that's been attacked by the liberal media rather than focused on a man who committed several acts of sexual molestation.

After an introduction from Kelly, Fox reporter Trace Gallagher did a short story on the Duggars as a preview for Kelly's upcoming interview. The segment leaned heavily on more positive background information on the Duggars, which included mentions of their previous use of birth control, Jim Bob's brief political career and how the family were devout Christians.

It took Gallagher roughly half-way through the story to finally mention, "Their family values system took a hit when a report surfaced about the oldest child, 27-year-old Josh Duggar," before quickly moving on to happy footage of Josh watching a sonogram. The full scope of the allegations wasn't addressed until roughly the end of the three minute explainer.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 3, 2015

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
lol Fox News going above and beyond to protect child-diddling Fundamentalist hicks

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Those dern liberal media and their attack of a 14 year old who molested a 5 yo

:argh:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i just dont understand how you could be so tribalised about anything that youd go to bat for people covering up child abuse just because theyre on your team

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Those dern liberal media and their attack of a 14 year old who molested a 5 yo

:argh:

Yes, but Clinton got a BJ at one point, and isn't that the real crime?

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

'In Touch weekly'

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

XMNN posted:

i just dont understand how you could be so tribalised about anything that youd go to bat for people covering up child abuse just because theyre on your team

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/05/27/fox-news-devoted-less-than-two-minutes-to-the-d/203778

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 3, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

What's the source

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Oh wait nvm

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Lol using the freedom of information act is "leaked"

Hint: those files weren't required to be sealed, either

bumble
Oct 15, 2012

R U HOT YET?

quote:

...before quickly moving on to happy footage of Josh watching a sonogram.

he's so happy... and hard

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Crusty Nutsack posted:

"The children love it, and it's good for you," explains Michelle on Nina Frye's Living the Dream Mom radio show. "The beans and the chilli have the protein...the iron and fiber. Everybody likes it, and it's so fast."

"When you're in a hurry and you don't have anything planned, or if you've got a large number of people coming over, it's very inexpensive. We open up a giant can of the chili beans, throw in some ground beef that's already been cooked and seasoned...It's ready in fifteen minutes."

Chili Frito Pie

12 (15 oz) cans Mexican style chili beans
2 bags Fritos™
4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 small containers sour cream
*Ground beef (optional)

Warm beans in large pot. Serve over Fritos™ with cheese and sour cream. Easy family favorite.

what the christ, this is something i would make (in a much smaller amount) when stoned

chili, some cheese, brown up some mystery meat from the freezer, chips if i havent already eaten them, throw that poo poo in a bowl

gently caress i guess im a chef now

Htom Sirveaux
Dec 16, 2005
Chef Duggardee

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

XMNN posted:

Republicans are evil and human scum.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Goddamnit I wish people like the Duggars would stop making me rethink my stand on the death penalty.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

bitcoin bastard posted:

what the christ, this is something i would make (in a much smaller amount) when stoned

chili, some cheese, brown up some mystery meat from the freezer, chips if i havent already eaten them, throw that poo poo in a bowl

gently caress i guess im a chef now

it's not even chili, it's just beans with extra salt and some cumin or something

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
michelle and jim bob deserve a good lynching for creating an environment where Josh could happen, and then doing nothing about it or about his victims until the statute of limitations had run out and they could no longer be held "responsible"

kill michelle and jim bob, free the kids

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
How in the gently caress do these people have an Internet connection and still haven't figured they are beyond hosed up and something isn't right in their house hold?

E: the kids, not Jimbobly Jingle Jangle Jipson

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

How in the gently caress do these people have an Internet connection and still haven't figured they are beyond hosed up and something isn't right in their house hold?

E: the kids, not Jimbobly Jingle Jangle Jipson

Because they've been isolated and indoctrinated since birth to think it's the rest of the world that's evil and horrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Goddamnit I wish people like the Duggars would stop making me rethink my stand on the death penalty.

Obama agrees, funny enough, but I only ever heard his comments on "pedos should fry" once in his presidency.

• Locked thread