Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Father Wendigo posted:

Northwest is also the last major holdout of the Klan in the state. I'm being completely serious. For example, you can still see White Pride Radio billboards.

Quite the coincidence, that.

Not only that but there are adopt a highway signs so you can know that the guys picking up beer cans on this mile of road are klan guys

e: Here's some Duggar neighbors lol http://www.vice.com/read/the-kkk-embraces-diversity-in-harrison-arkansas

Lord of Pie fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Well 10 minutes till a game of softball

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Father Wendigo posted:

Northwest is also the last major holdout of the Klan in the state. I'm being completely serious. For example, you can still see White Pride Radio billboards.

Quite the coincidence, that.

Yeah, last i heard the Klan 'headquarters' (which is a PO box, of course) is in Harrison, bout an hour east

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Duggar I hardly knew her

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fox News is showing rear end shots of Jennifer Lopez

EDit: still rear end shots

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jun 4, 2015

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Toadvine posted:

I don't know if you're being serious or exaggerating, but if the world knew Jim Bob impregnated his daughter he would not have a friend left in said world.

Only if the abused was not at fault. So in short, the daughter would be called a whore and seductress, and no, that is an not exaggeration.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

dat countenance

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nike! NIKE!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here we go

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Toadvine posted:

I don't know if you're being serious or exaggerating, but if the world knew Jim Bob impregnated his daughter he would not have a friend left in said world.

you must be new

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

No hand holding hahaha

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Josh Duggar confessed to his father Jim Bob Duggar on THREE separate occasions to multiple acts of sexual molestation against his sisters and a family friend, according to a new police report obtained exclusively by In Touch magazine.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-chilling-molestation-confession-in-new-police-report-59752

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2013/04/some-quotes-from-michael-pearl.html

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jun 4, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yup you were failures

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
One claim so far that the police report was illegally leaked...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

WescottF1 posted:

One claim so far that the police report was illegally leaked...

That's bullshit and I was shocked they said that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

That's bullshit and I was shocked they said that

Yeah the report wasn't leaked, it was obtained through a FOI request.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

what the fuckk

do you think jimbob had the pedocop talk to josh after every time? or just the third time?

"well josh i been seein you a lot these past couple years, i guess my speech about how important it is to not get c-not touch your sisters didn't take."

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

No hand holding hahaha

I like when Duggar dude was like he went to a man to get help and interview chick was like yes the treatment facility right? And Duggar is trying to say it's just a friend he went to live with and she is like Christian based treatment facility right?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bible Lesson time

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It's going to be hilarisad when nothing changes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

DangerZoneDelux posted:

I like when Duggar dude was like he went to a man to get help and interview chick was like yes the treatment facility right? And Duggar is trying to say it's just a friend he went to live with and she is like Christian based treatment facility right?

well he put together a lot of countertops

- for the treatment?

nah, the kitchen

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

4 Daughters and a babysitter

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They are going to talk about "the coverup accusations"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Just the AP saying on Twitter that the molested daughters are defending Josh is enough for me to say gently caress these loving cult members.

Do not defend your rapist, period, if you are doing this kind of thing you are either seriously hosed in the head or someone is threatening you. If you want to forgive him, fine but don't defend him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

"I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist, some people are saying,” Jessa told Kelly. “I’m like, ‘That is so overboard and a lie really.’ I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jessa-duggar-victim-dont-call-josh-child-molester-201536

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

holy fuckin poo poo these kids are ruined as human beings

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
i don't get fox, someone live post this poo poo

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

They are going to talk about "the coverup accusations"

I keep seeing this, the documents are public and clear, since when did clear facts become "accusations" just because it makes someone look bad, I'm sorry, like hosed up evil cult members?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
This is some depraved stuff.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rim Job " the guy in jail must have said josh only told him it only happened once so he could get early release"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Jesus loving Christ, this poor victims need serious mental help right now. People are calling him a child molester, a pedophile and a rapist, because he is factually those things by his own admission. They honestly think the word is worse then all the children he molested and raped as a far beyond post pubescent young adult?

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jun 4, 2015

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rim Job " the guy in jail must have said josh only told him it only happened once so he could get early release"
Yeah, like thats going to happen :jerkbag: He doesn't get people having to pay for their crimes.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

shiksa posted:

well he put together a lot of countertops

- for the treatment?

nah, the kitchen

I'm beginning to think Christian based Treatment Facility is the legit name of a remodeling company in Little Rock.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Just the AP saying on Twitter that the molested daughters are defending Josh is enough for me to say gently caress these loving cult members.

Do not defend your rapist, period, if you are doing this kind of thing you are either seriously hosed in the head or someone is threatening you. If you want to forgive him, fine but don't defend him.

at least defend your sisters :smith:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thinking you get early release for that is so goddamn idiotic

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
You can watch it here if you must http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jim-bob-michelle-duggar-open-up-to-megyn-kelly-about-their-son-josh-molesting-his-sisters/

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

quote:

Jim Bob: "We talked to other families and molestation was common -- and even worse."

This. Can't. Be. A. Real. Quote. Please tell me this isn't real. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here comes conspiracy time on how the sealed documents were released

• Locked thread