Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Give the girls a break. If there was a video of hostages, captured by terrorists, talking about how well they are treated, while looking all battered and bruised, you are not going to blame them for saying that. They wouldn't have a choice. And neither do these girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Three Olives posted:

This. Can't. Be. A. Real. Quote. Please tell me this isn't real. :suicide:

It is

Said twice

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Three Olives posted:

They honestly think the word is worse then all the under children he molested and raped as far beyond post pubescent young adult?

Once again, in english this time.

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

"Accredited professional counseling services" ...right. I'm not aware of a single state where I could be practicing as a professional counselor that this situation would skirt mandatory reporting laws to the point where statute of limitations became a factor.

Strenots fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jun 4, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Illegal disclosure

Shut the gently caress up that's not true

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

It is

Said twice
The other stupidly Christian families had cases of molestation too? YOU DON'T SAY!?!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Shnag posted:

Give the girls a break. If there was a video of hostages, captured by terrorists, talking about how well they are treated, while looking all battered and bruised, you are not going to blame them for saying that. They wouldn't have a choice. And neither do these girls.

You're right. I'm rooting for them to break away and support their sisters but the "terror" part really is what has happened.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

This might be :goonsay: but they used this. And Jedidiah.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Illegal disclosure

"Let's talk about the real criminals here, the ones that told you about all the raping and molesting our son did of underage children when we thought we had properly covered it up and our son had gotten away with it while we played the perfect family on TV for a lot of money."

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Illegal disclosure

He was 18 when the official investigation started. He wasn't a juvenile when the Oprah show reported him to the authorities.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bribe or personal agenda from sheriff hahaha bullshit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They are possibly going to sue

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Transgender robo call

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Have fun getting even more of your dirty laundry dragged out into the street.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jim Bob defining pedophile

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yojimbob is probably one of my favorite kurosawa films

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

"Child preying upon a child"

Bull poo poo

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Is Megyn Kelly defiling journalism as usual?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Jim Bob defining pedophile
There's no legal definition for pedophile, Jim Bob, you lying hypocritical sack of poo poo! The accepted definition is someone who derives sexual gratification from children and your disgusting pervert son fits that definition.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

sadly, jem berb would never do it because it would be blasphemous

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Guys, they are the victims

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the heir to the duggar sex dungeons is above mortal law

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

"We are at peace"

"We are trying to regroup after all these attacks

"Why the records were released is a bigger story"

SLANDER

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Who calls their daughter Megyn?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Were there death threats? did liberals threaten these poor salt-of-the-earth people with death for their honest and pure Christian lives?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

"The girls are being victimized worst now then they were back then"

Actual quote

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I hate everything about these monstrous living, breathing pieces of human poo poo now more than ever.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Extremely white people.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
Jim Bob must have paid the 5th girl's parents handsomely if they are not going to the press after all this.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

One of reasons they are thinking it was a conspiracy. "Josh went to shake hands with the sheriff and she turned away from him"

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Jumpingmanjim posted:

I always wonder this with retarded "alternate spellings" of common names. Like when the person is a child I guess the parents are idiot assholes for trying to choose a "special snowflake" name, but I'm pretty sure the blame shifts to the individual the moment they become an independent, professional adult and lack the self awareness to go "gently caress you, mom, Megyn isn't a loving name and I'm having it legally changed to Megan like a normal person"

Same thing with last names that are incredibly easy to make fun of, and then the person goes ahead and has kids. Like okay, your parents last names were Gaylord or Shitheal or something and they were huge assholes and didn't change their last name so you inevitably got picked on in school and in every day life. But then you had a kid and didn't change your last name first? Guess what, now you're the rear end in a top hat.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 4, 2015

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

please oh please let this happen

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So Duggar/Gothart - it really is simply a sex cult (wrapped in a death cult)?

It's just old white guys loving young women out of their league who don;'t have the choice to say no. Even if they (the men) are loving their own children.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

McStabby posted:

Jim Bob must have paid the 5th girl's parents handsomely if they are not going to the press after all this.

no it's because they're in the same church as the duggars and would get hosed over if they did

tishthedish
Jan 21, 2007

I'm standing at her shores
Wow Jim Bob was talking a mile a minute. He was really trying to downplay this as much as possible.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

hemophilia posted:

they had an old man in shackles who couldn't understand or process time slaughtering cows to make veal but he had been tricked into thinking he was helping them exercise.

wanna paint this

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i just want to thank everyone who willingly witnesses this weird sex perv who thinks it's cool that his son prey on his daughters. i personally would not want to watch such a person

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

"Let's talk about the real criminals here, the ones that told you about all the raping and molesting our son did of underage children when we thought we had properly covered it up and our son had gotten away with it while we played the perfect family on TV for a lot of money."

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Full interview is up for those who didn't watch

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jim-bob-michelle-duggar-open-up-to-megyn-kelly-about-their-son-josh-molesting-his-sisters/
I just realized how link spells out shortened

Jim bobing his sisters

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jun 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Parents who name their kids something that can't be found on a tacky tourist trap license plate souvenir are bad and I feel sorry for their kids even without the whole cult molestation thing.

I'm hoping one of them snaps during the interview and flat out blames everything on the gays or Jews or something.

• Locked thread