Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Megyn Kelly is a disgrace, and she's still one of the two best people on that channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Idiot Kicker posted:

Megyn Kelly is a disgrace, and she's still one of the two best people on that channel

Shep for 2?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Shep is just a chill dude :allears:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Idiot Kicker posted:

Shep is just a chill dude :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlLdqMfZnhs

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

lmfbo they would be apple loving losers

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Lord of Pie posted:

Parents who name their kids something that can't be found on a tacky tourist trap license plate souvenir are bad and I feel sorry for their kids even without the whole cult molestation thing.

Jim Bort

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Josh Duggar and his wife have pulled out of speaking at Alive Concert Festival in Ohio. The event was sponsored by Liberty University

http://www.alive.org/speakers/

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Josh Duggar and his wife have pulled out of speaking at Alive Concert Festival in Ohio. The event was sponsored by Liberty University

Finally a Duggar that pulls out

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Lord of Pie posted:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Lord of Pie posted:

[/neverendinggifwherethatblackkidlooksrealsmugwhilehisfriendsfreakout]

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I'm glad that Ted Cruz, who announced his presidential campaign at Liberty University, had something to say about this situation.
Wait, nope. I guess' he's asleep for now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lord of Pie posted:

:thurman:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

shiksa posted:

holy fuckin poo poo these kids are ruined as human beings

her eyes are dead

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

shiksa posted:

holy fuckin poo poo these kids are ruined as human beings

she coulda sold them white babies, quarter million apiece

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jonny 290 posted:

she coulda sold them white babies, quarter million apiece

a better fate than a duggar

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Xenomrph posted:

I always wonder this with retarded "alternate spellings" of common names. Like when the person is a child I guess the parents are idiot assholes for trying to choose a "special snowflake" name, but I'm pretty sure the blame shifts to the individual the moment they become an independent, professional adult and lack the self awareness to go "gently caress you, mom, Megyn isn't a loving name and I'm having it legally changed to Megan like a normal person"

The problem is that these poor victimized girls grow up thinking it's normal to be named Megyn. They grow up with it, they live with it every day, they see similar abuse inflicted on their siblings Justyne and Jubylee and Jezebelle and they don't even realize that they're being abused.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Petition to change thread title to Duggar, I hardly knew her

One of the worst quotes of tonight was

"It was a child preying on a child"

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Lord of Pie posted:

:monocle:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Immortan Jim

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Lord of Pie posted:

Thread has hit peak, only slow descent to stagnation from here on.

njark
Apr 26, 2008

Show them the Wasteland

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Jezebel Duggar

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Jim?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Bob!

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Dean of Swing posted:

Thread has hit peak, only slow descent to stagnation from here on.

we just have to hope that somebody sues somebody

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Jim Bob should be in jail.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Jailhouse Bob

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lord of Pie posted:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." - Jesus Christ, Luke 17:2

YOU HEARD IT HERE GUYS! JESUS IS TOTALLY COOL WITH US DROWNING JIM BOB AND STEPFORD!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Joshua "Dig-Dug" Duggar.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Jimbo B.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

The Dug'ee Cult

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

devil went down to georgia he was lookin for a pole to feel
he was in a bind cause his hot behind and he was willin to suck a deal
came upon a young man playin on his diddle and playin it HOT
the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said boy let me tell ya hwhat
you do a pretty good diddle boy but give the devil his due
i'll bet a diddle of gold against your soul cause I think i'm better than you!

the boy said "my name's johnny, and it might be a sin, but i'll take your bet
you're gonna regret 'cause i'm the best thats ever been!

JOHNNY lube on up your hand and play ur diddle hard
cause hell's broke loose in georgia and the devil feels ur parts
and if u win u get this tiny diddle made of gold
and if u lose the DEVIL GETS UR POOOOOOOOOLLLLLLEEEEEE

*they have a furious masturbation duel, etc, etc*

Fire on the mountain run boys run!
devil's in the house with his fiery cum!!!
his dick held in his right hand "suck on that pole!!!"
"granted that you don't bite
no, child, no"

*jerking duel continues*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Great sum up on interview

quote:

When the couple decided to remove Josh Duggar from the house?
When the abuse extended to the youngest daughter, they sent Josh to a Christian treatment program. “We knew a man who mentored young men, and he was running a training center,” Jim Bob said. “Josh would do construction work.”

Why didn’t they initially contact the authorities?
“As parents you are not mandatory reporters,” said Jim Bob. “The law allows for parents to do what they think is best for the children. We sent him down to this place. It’s the best decision we made.”

Why they decided to a reality show seven years ago?
“We had nothing to hide,” said Jim Bob. “We had taken care of all of that, years before. We had a clean bill of health from the state. We had no fear. That was actually a sealed juvenile record. They said it would never be brought out.”

Will the show be canceled?
“At this point, our family is just trying to regroup from this attack. It’s been an unprecedented attack on our family. This information was leaked illegally. Why is all this press not going after the system for releasing juvenile records? That is a huge story. What our son did 12 years ago …sure that’s a major story too. Hopefully justice will be served.”

How did they react when Josh Duggar’s police record was leaked?
“I said, ‘God, I know there are a lot of families hurting out there,” said Jim Bob. “This is not something we wanted to come out, but if people can see that Josh who did these very bad things when he was young person, that God can forgive him for these terrible things, then I hope other people realize that God can forgive them and make them a new creature.”

Who they think may have leaked the report?
Kelly asked if the couple suspected the then-police chief, Kathy O’Kelly, and even flashed her picture. “Josh had talked to her one day at a meeting, stuck out his hand,” recalled Jim Bob. “She was getting ready to retire. Even a few weeks ago, she said ‘I’m getting ready to retire, there are few things I want to do to retire’. We are talking to attorneys about it. I think the big picture protecting juvenile records.”

How has the scandal affected their daughters?
“They were shocked to hear this,” said Jim Bob. “It crushed them at first. No victim wants their minor story to be told. Every victim should have the right to tell their own story. Not a tabloid.”

Are they hypocrites for preaching about moral values?
“I don’t think you go up to total strangers and go, ‘Hi, my name is so and so and I want you to know what I did as a child.’ Every family has things happen in the family,” said Jim Bob. “Our son violated God’s principles by doing some touching that was terrible. But yet I think it’s been recently said that what Josh said was inexcusable, but not unforgivable.”

How could Michelle compare transgender people to child molesters?
“I think that protecting young girls and not allowing young men and men in general to go in [women’s bathrooms] is just common sense.”

Is Josh a pedophile?
“Pedophiles prey on children,” said Jim Bob. “He was a child preying on a child.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/03/duggars-fox-news-josh-not-pedophile

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

as parents we are not mandatory reporters. so after josh told us he was touching his sisters for the third time, obviously we thought our methods were doing just fine.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

hooollly moly that's a spicy meataball

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

One of the worst quotes of the evening

“They’ve been victimized more by what happened in these last couple weeks than they were 12 years ago,” she said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007
"As parents, you're not mandatory reporters... The law allows for parents to do what they think is best for their child."

:fuckoff:

• Locked thread