Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yojimbob is probably one of my favorite kurosawa films

joshomon is probably the worst

even the molesto victim doesn't recall being molested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Idiot Kicker posted:

Shep is just a chill dude :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

joshs age just keeps going up and up everytime more facts come out

19 and counting

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

and across this gay earth a million loving Facebook Moms nodded to themselves and made that "mhmm, mhmm" sound and shook their heads in some kind of mournful way

We could power the nation with that poo poo but it would probably violate their home owners association and a few petition campaigns

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
my son kept tearfully confessing to us time after time that he couldnt stop touching his sisters. after about the 6th or 7th incident we thought we might have a problem, because men do not cry.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

duggars shoulda had a child swap with the other captain molesto families that way it wouldnt be incest at least

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So she didn't ask about Jim bobs position on death penalty for molesters? Wtf

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

So she didn't ask about Jim bobs position on death penalty for molesters? Wtf

naw dog dbible says if you rape a girl you pay her daddy a shekel and marry her and its all good

complicated since he didnt rape and he cant marry her but you know you figure hsit out

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yikes! stay jim bob

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jim Kalibaaaaaaaaawb!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Jim Bob: "This was not rape or anything like that, this was touching someone over their clothes. There were a couple of incidents where he touched them under their clothes."

An actual quote. An actual thing that was said.

edit: Also, they seem to be going with the "the girls didn't even really know or understand what was happening" defense. Holy poo poo.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Obviously they didn't hire a homo Jew to write their script

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

Obviously they didn't hire a homo Jew to write their script

yeah it might have had some snappy zingers in it

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

thrawn527 posted:

Jim Bob: "This was not rape or anything like that, this was touching someone over their clothes. There were a couple of incidents where he touched them under their clothes."

An actual quote. An actual thing that was said.

edit: Also, they seem to be going with the "the girls didn't even really know or understand what was happening" defense. Holy poo poo.

It wasn't rape, so it's all good guys.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
gonna turn out that josh looks like a fat balding potato sack because he was 22 when he raped those kids and someone in Huck's office altered hos birth certificate

Shroud
May 11, 2009

HalfHazard posted:

No victim wants their minor's story to be told.

Corrected that for you - peace!

-Your friend, Jim Bob-

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hi I'm famed Dugger family patriarch and friend of my pedophile son, just call me Jim Bob

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

are any of the girls at least sorta hot

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
He's a molester! He's a CHIIIILD MOLESTER!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4N5IuLJS7Y

Jim Bob

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

a large trout posted:

are any of the girls at least sorta hot

they're cute in a they are average sized with decent teeth and they do not have neck tattoos sort of way

there are 20 million others just like them down there, sittin pretty and waitin for they man

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

PT6A posted:

He's a molester! He's a CHIIIILD MOLESTER!!

is that what that movie looks like? i'd always wondered how it could be as bad as everyone always said. i guess some of it makes sense now

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
The Duggars said they took the kids to The Children's Safety Center in Springdale, AR for counseling at some point after the incidents. As licensed therapists (and therefore mandatory reporters), the staff at that place should have reported the incidents of abuse to the authorities for investigation. Was this done? If it wasn't, why not? Either the Children's Safety Center did not report the incidents as required by law, or the Duggars are lying about taking their kids there.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

"Let the KIDS!!! touch who they want!" - Jim Bob

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Lord of Pie posted:

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
I guess I always knew how pervasive and common the sexual abuse of women and children actually is, but seeing so many people come out of the woodwork to defend Josh, clearly projecting about their own experiences with abuse, is absolutely chilling and terrifying. gently caress this world- that's a statement I haven't uttered since my 'edgey' teen days.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Poizen Jam posted:

I guess I always knew how pervasive and common the sexual abuse of women and children actually is, but seeing so many people come out of the woodwork to defend Josh, clearly projecting about their own experiences with abuse, is absolutely chilling and terrifying. gently caress this world- that's a statement I haven't uttered since my 'edgey' teen days.

in the US it's about 1 in 4 women by the time they're 18, 1 in 6 for men. If anything is more taboo than sexual abuse, it's talking about it. I think if it were talked about a lot more, and they had a big ad campaign about hey, maybe don't molest kids it'd help.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
I was hoping Megyn Kelly would ask the Duggars more about their relationship with ATI and Bill Gothard, but I shouldn't be surprised that she didn't.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Kro-Bar posted:

I was hoping Megyn Kelly would ask the Duggars more about their relationship with ATI and Bill Gothard, but I shouldn't be surprised that she didn't.

cant pitch a curveball at the special olympics

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nah, they'll do like Duck Dynasty did after Phil shot his mouth off and they reacted by having more Phil than ever.

Except with the Duggars it will be more kiddy diddling because that's apparently what their audience is big fans of. :aatrek:

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Alan Smithee posted:

cant pitch a curveball at the special olympics

:chanpop:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lord of Pie posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

let's all say the elephant in the room already, flyover America has no problem with incest as long as they get married but you can't do that anymore now that gay liberals are watching

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jonny 290 posted:

there are 20 million others just like them down there, sittin pretty and waitin for they man

That's a fair estimate of how many Duggar children we haven't seen, trapped in the basement of the compound, the less pretty ones, incest having ravaged their genes

in the corner, a three eyed, horned young man of 14 draws what he assumes a car to look like in the dirt on the floor

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

That's a fair estimate of how many Duggar children we haven't seen, trapped in the basement of the compound, the less pretty ones, incest having ravaged their genes

in the corner, a three eyed, horned young man of 14 draws what he assumes a car to look like in the dirt on the floor

they'd call me Jim Bob 200 if they knew the truth

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Code Jockey posted:

we have heard legends of the magical cart that would transport our grandmothers and grandfathers outside the walls of the Vault. Then the Dark Times started. Someday Ec'no'line will return

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Axolotl posted:

The Duggars said they took the kids to The Children's Safety Center in Springdale, AR for counseling at some point after the incidents. As licensed therapists (and therefore mandatory reporters), the staff at that place should have reported the incidents of abuse to the authorities for investigation. Was this done? If it wasn't, why not? Either the Children's Safety Center did not report the incidents as required by law, or the Duggars are lying about taking their kids there.

here is what they did

they went to springdale and met with some more pedos because their entire circle is pedos

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jonny 290 posted:

we have heard legends of the magical cart that would transport our grandmothers and grandfathers outside the walls of the Vault. Then the Dark Times started. Someday Ec'no'line will return

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Broken Machine posted:

in the US it's about 1 in 4 women by the time they're 18, 1 in 6 for men. If anything is more taboo than sexual abuse, it's talking about it. I think if it were talked about a lot more, and they had a big ad campaign about hey, maybe don't molest kids it'd help.

is this one of those stats where cat calling is lumped into it?

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
"we thought... y'know, at first, that.. that Josh... um... y'know, was on the road to men, y'know"

CALLED IT

TOTALLY CALLED IT

JIM BOB "AT LEAST HE DIDN'T RAPE HIS BROTHERS" DUGGAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Fallout 4 DLC: You discover a vault hidden in the ruins of Arkansas which is drastically overpopulated by a population ravaged by incest, leaving them even more mutated than the surface dwellers

• Locked thread