Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

There's always the off-chance that Sansa engineers Ramsay's capture and subsequent BBQ. You already know that they're setting her up to kill him slow.

Even if Sansa doesn't engineer it, it gives Stannis a way out without incinerating his daugher or telling Mel to get hosed, and has Ramsey's fulfilled ambition (be recognized as royal blood) come back to bite him squarely in the rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Dead Reckoning posted:

Even if Sansa doesn't engineer it, it gives Stannis a way out without incinerating his daugher or telling Mel to get hosed, and has Ramsey's fulfilled ambition (be recognized as royal blood) come back to bite him squarely in the rear end.

Roose Bolton has never been a "king". And even if he was, Ramsey doesn't have any of his blood I'm retarded.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Roose Bolton has never been a "king". And even if he was, Ramsey doesn't have any of his blood I'm retarded.

Noble blood, whatever. Neither was Ned Stark, but Mel was absolutely willing to go to town on his bastard son.

VVV "Warden" of the North.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 3, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dead Reckoning posted:

Noble blood, whatever. Neither was Ned Stark, but Mel was absolutely willing to go to town on his bastard son.

"King of the North"

Seriously, folks. Thats the play on Bolton, too. The Lannisters have made him the replacement for the Starks. Mel just needs them to be recognized as a king by a few people and they seem to fit her bill

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Dead Reckoning posted:

I think that's just Jon's gosh what a TRUE HERO mojo working for him. She took a shine to him, but I don't think she wanted to toss him on the pyre or drain his blood.

Booblord Zagats posted:

"King of the North"

Seriously, folks. Thats the play on Bolton, too. The Lannisters have made him the replacement for the Starks. Mel just needs them to be recognized as a king by a few people and they seem to fit her bill

Bolton was elevated by the Lannisters precisely BECAUSE he was willing to serve the crown as Warden of the North. The crown does not want a King in the North. Nobody has recognized Bolton as King of anything. And what little character they've given him in the show has been entirely about pragmatism and cautiousness. He wouldn't seek the title for himself.

However if Roose met a grisly fate and Ramsey took over.. yeah, that little poo poo would declare himself King in the North in a heartbeat. Sounds like the sort of thing the showrunners would pull off now that they're really flexing their creative freedom and the books are hazy on what exactly happens when/if Stannis reaches Winterfell.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Fan theories regarding Jon Snow's true parentage aside, as the son of Ned Stark he has the blood of kings since the Starks ruled the North as a separate kingdom until the Seven Kingdoms were united at dragon-point, which would explain Lady Redtits' interest in him.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Heard Arya Stark turned 18. :pedo:.

I'm always amazed they can make certain actors/actresses play characters that are much younger than they are appear so accurate.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jun 4, 2015

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Untagged posted:

Heard Arya Stark turned 18. :pedo:.

I'm always amazed they can make certain actors/actresses play characters that are much younger than they are appear so accurate.

get the gently caress out

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

get the gently caress out

The way this shows been going there's no telling if any of the characters are safe from the child predator writers. Just warning you.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Untagged posted:

The way this shows been going there's no telling if any of the characters are safe from the child predator writers. Just warning you.

i mean get the gently caress out that shes 18, she looks 12

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i mean get the gently caress out that shes 18, she looks 12

makeup & costume

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

ded posted:

makeup & costume

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
It Came from Imgur:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Dead Reckoning posted:

It Came from Imgur:

Pouring out a forty.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kid should have gone through the moon door with his momma

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

does not look 12

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Yep, that's the military I know and love.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

does not look 12

Still looks like a High School Freshman, so nah dude. Nah

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Looks 14 so nope

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:pedo:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Booblord Zagats posted:

Still looks like a High School Freshman, so nah dude. Nah

I said not 12, not that she doesn't look very young.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

She's mad that young people aren't taken seriously, but decided leaving the house dressed like this was a good idea.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
can we go back to maergery

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

can we go back to maergery

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

See, she's against banging high schoolers too

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
hh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That pouty face :allears:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
She is very pretty.

Good get, straight guys :golfclap:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

She is very pretty.

Good get, straight guys :golfclap:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Second to last episode for the next year and a half :sigh:

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Second to last episode for the next year and a half :sigh:

Are they not broadcasting the next season in April?

TCD fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jun 8, 2015

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Vote Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf in 2016.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lmao Game of Thrones owns so hard

is the brothel scene better or worse than Sansa's consensual marital sex? let's hear you, goons

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

That episode owned six metric tons of holy gently caress

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Well a Stark didn't die.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

"well i sure hosed this city up, cya fuckers!"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

either all the baby goons left before the last episode or they had a problem with the sansa scene but nothing to complain about wrt pedophilia & child burning

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Anita Dickinme posted:

Well a Stark didn't die.

yet (I mean its gotta be coming)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Victor Vermis posted:

Stannis aint barbecuing monsterface get the gently caress out

• Locked thread