Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Jim Bob was a state representative from 1999-2002, so Arkansas literally had a man named Jim Bob making legislative decisions.

Jim Bob

Now why wasn't that a TV show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
American fundamentalist Christianity is, I feel, like some kind of back-door demon worship poo poo. Like there's some other-dimensional entity out there absorbing all the pain, fear, shame, hatred that these mutants produce, and he's just jerking his multi-pronged demon dick and laughing at this whole cavalcade of kiddy diddling and the train wreck of greed and self-promotion that has been derailed by it. The Duggars are proof that there really is no benevolent god out there, because if there were, he would incinerate these fuckers, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
surprised that jim bob actually talked to megyn kelly and didn't use his wife as an intermediary again so that he wouldn't have to talk to a potentially provocative woman who isn't his wife.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Grimace posted:

surprised that jim bob actually talked to megyn kelly and didn't use his wife as an intermediary again so that he wouldn't have to talk to a potentially provocative woman who isn't his wife.

He was too distracted by Megyn showing off her wrists like a harlot

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
mike huckabee just pulled the duggars' endorsement of him off his campaign site

http://wonkette.com/587464/mike-huckabee-removes-nasty-duggar-stains-from-campaign-website

right frame

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

http://wonkette.com/587464/mike-huckabee-removes-nasty-duggar-stains-from-campaign-website

right frame

et tu huckabee?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
and here i thought we found an honest politician in huckabee. a man who stuck by his friends. but now i see how the winds have turned against the righteous

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jonny 290 posted:

right frame

just lol, just lol all day long

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
"The Duggars? Never heard of them"
-Mike Huckabee 2015

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

American fundamentalist Christianity is, I feel, like some kind of back-door demon worship poo poo. Like there's some other-dimensional entity out there absorbing all the pain, fear, shame, hatred that these mutants produce, and he's just jerking his multi-pronged demon dick and laughing at this whole cavalcade of kiddy diddling and the train wreck of greed and self-promotion that has been derailed by it. The Duggars are proof that there really is no benevolent god out there, because if there were, he would incinerate these fuckers, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

Ya warhammer is p cool

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If I was a white trash dad, I'd name our son or daughter Rayleigh Taylor [lastname].

I'd push to name all our white trash children after awesome scientific collaborations. And when they're old enough to ask, I'd tell them why. And they would know that I'm an awesome dad.

Jim Bob - you were (potentially) named after fishing equipment used on a lazy saturday. Probably your dad cheated on your mom lots. Please kill yourself and as many of your brood as you can (ignoring your gay/lesbian kids please)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol Huckabee REALLY doesn't want to be president

Piss off everyone but nutjob conservatives by supporting Duggars

Piss off nutjob conservatives by trying to backpedal

Everyone else still not going to vote for him

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
mike cuckabee

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Do It Once Right posted:

If I was a white trash dad, I'd name our son or daughter Rayleigh Taylor [lastname].

I'd push to name all our white trash children after awesome scientific collaborations. And when they're old enough to ask, I'd tell them why. And they would know that I'm an awesome dad.

Jim Bob - you were (potentially) named after fishing equipment used on a lazy saturday. Probably your dad cheated on your mom lots. Please kill yourself and as many of your brood as you can (ignoring your gay/lesbian kids please)

Ray Tay would be a cool nickname and Internet handle for them when they grow up.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Mike Chunkabee

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Waroduce posted:

Ya warhammer is p cool

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9cj38WeCY

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ah. two toilets.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
one of Huck's corpulent sons tortured a dog to death. not quite child molester level stuff, but pretty respectable.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Monkey Fracas posted:

*yelling out window*

JIM BOB!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

you can't stop the duggarnaut

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

one of Huck's corpulent sons tortured a dog to death. not quite child molester level stuff, but pretty respectable.

And just like the Duggars, Huckabee tried to get it covered up by his cop friend. No wonder he wrote a two paragraph statement defending the Duggars.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Render unto Jim Bob that which belongs to Jim Bob.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Arkansas literally had a man named Jim Bob making legislative decisions.

...and?

I mean it's loving Arkansas. You can throw a rock and hit six people with redneck names without even trying ffs.

Geoj fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jun 4, 2015

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
"Kids preying on kids"--wasn't Josh engaged to be holy matrimonily married at 14?

Old enough to make a serious life-time commitment; not old enough to realize kindergartners aren't hot

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

artsy fartsy posted:

"Kids preying on kids"--wasn't Josh engaged to be holy matrimonily married at 14?

Old enough to make a serious life-time commitment; not old enough to realize kindergartners aren't hot

oh no that's just a betrothal to make sure the girl's parents understand that a suitable dowry has been set aside and they should keep her locked up until the age of majority

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

artsy fartsy posted:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
striped polos: for when you've just Given Up

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

JIM BOB
Wow, hmm maybe they didn't tell the truth, hmmmmmm weird

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Would this be considered a little weird. Your children recreate a kissing photo

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Gonna answer unequivocally "yes."

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Teach me how to Duggee, all my sisters love me you ain't fuckin' with my Duggee

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Michelle Duggar's hair has been stuck in the 1980s for 35 years

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

this_is_hard posted:

Michelle Duggar's hair has been stuck in the 1980s for 35 years

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I've never seen the show. Do her eyes always look crazy as gently caress?

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

I believe in this instance Jessa posted the photo of herself and Ben to Instagram first, got a bunch of poo poo for being immodest, then Jim Bob/Michelle recreated the photo and posted it to Instagram with a bunch of blahblahblah about Jesus and married love.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Holy gently caress, that's a look.

Christ on high somebody please help this woman.

e: This woman has 19 kids. Women across america please help her. Please.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

I believe in this instance Jessa posted the photo of herself and Ben to Instagram first, got a bunch of poo poo for being immodest, then Jim Bob/Michelle recreated the photo and posted it to Instagram with a bunch of blahblahblah about Jesus and married love.

That is even creepier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Edit: Misread something!

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jun 4, 2015

• Locked thread