Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Accretionist posted:

Edit: Misread something!

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

happyhippy posted:

"Duggar? I hardly knew her"
-Mike Huckabee 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Code Jockey posted:

just lol, just lol all day long

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Leon Einstein posted:

I've never seen the show. Do her eyes always look crazy as gently caress?

whenever you can really see the whites of someone's eyes constantly that is nature's way of telling you to stay away

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

"Duggar? I hardly knew her"
-Mike Huckabee 2015

Tiberius Christ fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jun 4, 2015

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Don't worry, I'm sure dissent is growing in the Duggars hive city.

Eventually Jinger, under the guise of going to get more bibles or something, will take their Econoline and smuggle the other sisters out into the wastes of Arkansas. With the help of some drifter they'll seek out the green place.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I don't know much about the Duggars, are any of their kids disabled? I ask because Michelle looks like she's in her 40s at least and by that age the chance of birth defects is higher. Plus the more kids you have the more statistically likely it is that one of them will have something wrong.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Panfilo posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure dissent is growing in the Duggars hive city.

Eventually Jinger, under the guise of going to get more bibles or something, will take their Econoline and smuggle the other sisters out into the wastes of Arkansas. With the help of some drifter they'll seek out the green place.

That would make Josh the character of Ricktus Erectus. Sounds right.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Clochette posted:

I don't know much about the Duggars, are any of their kids disabled? I ask because Michelle looks like she's in her 40s at least and by that age the chance of birth defects is higher. Plus the more kids you have the more statistically likely it is that one of them will have something wrong.

With that many kids she should be aging worse than a 35 year old babushka

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Lord of Pie posted:

With that many kids she should be aging worse than a 35 year old babushka

The youngest one looks pretty downie to me.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Panfilo posted:

The youngest one looks pretty downie to me.

It has 29 chromosomes.
3 are from Josh.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Clochette posted:

the youngest chick was super preemie and still has issues with seizures and poo poo

there was also a miscarriage because duh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Crusty Nutsack posted:

the youngest chick was super preemie and still has issues with seizures and poo poo

there was also a miscarriage because duh

...heaven is getting too loving crowded...whatever that quote was

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Their last kid was born at 25 weeks weighing only a pound

You would think that would have been a sign that you might want to stop having kids but nope Michelle went to a fertility clinic

http://www.today.com/parents/duggars-visit-fertility-doctor-we-would-love-more-children-parents-2D79685068

quote:

"We would love more children if God saw fit to give us more, I just want to make sure that I am ready to catch a baby if that would happen," Michelle Duggar says as she goes to see Dr. Paul Wendel, an OB-GYN in Little Rock, Arkansas, who specializes in high-risk pregnancies.

The Duggars' youngest, Josie, was born three and a half months prematurely after Michelle had a life-threatening bout of preeclampsia. She's now a healthy 4-year-old. In 2011, the Duggars announced that Michelle was pregnant with their 20th child, but Michelle suffered a miscarriage that was discovered during a routine ultrasound at 19 weeks.

Michelle is now 47, and the risk of birth defects and complications rises with age, as Dr. Wendel notes. "We do see occasionally pregnancies in women who are 47, 48, 49, even 50 but they are very unusual," he says.

Catch?

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
You catch babies, just like you catch the HIVs.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Jim Bob: "Hurry up and assume the position Michelle, Josh is getting bored of the last 3 we had!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

"I don't know...you don't kiss as good as daddy does..."

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I have this one friend from elementary school who grew up to be some sort of crazy fundie baptist. Her sixth was born at 23 and a half weeks - right on the edge of survivability. He made it but he has cerebral palsy and severe sight issues (and he got off really lightly, he's walking and talking and poo poo). You bet your rear end they had a seventh, and they'll probably have more after that.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

You would think that would have been a sign that you might want to stop having kids but nope Michelle went to a fertility clinic

http://www.today.com/parents/duggars-visit-fertility-doctor-we-would-love-more-children-parents-2D79685068

Next stop, a place like Zeljko Ivanek was running in Big Love

ElwoodCuse fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jun 4, 2015

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Let's all take a minute out to thank Lena Dunham for managing to semi-gently caress up what should be a perfect moment of triumph over backwoods holier than though retards. Seriously go kill yourself you fat weirdo cow.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Let's all take a minute out to thank Lena Dunham for managing to semi-gently caress up what should be a perfect moment of triumph over backwoods holier than though retards. Seriously go kill yourself you fat weirdo cow.

?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
She keeps coming up. Is there any reason I should care who she is?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Casimir Radon posted:

i think anybody with real interest in this story dismisses the dunham retort out of hand as "possibly hosed up, but nowhere near the same sport as this poo poo, let alone the same ballpark."

nobody serious is still listening to that

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
no not really

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I'm guessing he is talking about this blather from Sarah Palin?

quote:

HEY LENA, WHY NOT LAUGH OFF EVERYONE'S SEXUAL "EXPERIMENTS" AS YOU HAUGHTILY ENJOY REWARDS FOR YOUR OWN PERVERSION? YOU PEDOPHILE, YOU

Radical liberals in media who have total control over public narratives are disgusting hypocrites, so says my daughter. Go get 'em, Bristol! Read her post!
http://www.patheos.com/%85/lets-get-this-straight-liberals-w%85/ I'm glad someone's got the guts to call out these perverts.

The intolerant left's destructive personal intrusions and narrow-mindedness applied to their chosen targets are bad enough, but their double standards are beyond the pale.

I’m not defending the Duggar boy's obvious wrongdoing over a decade ago. The main victim in any story like this isn't the perpetrator, it's the innocent ones so harmfully affected. I’m not an apologist for any sexual predator, but I’m sickened that the media gives their chosen ones a pass for any behavior as long as they share their leftwing politics. Case in point, they suggest Lena Dunham's sexual assault on her sibling is cute, and she's rewarded for it with fame and fortune. Meanwhile, they crucify another, along with an entire family.

The Duggar debate needs to shift from solely the boy's obvious wrongdoing when he was 14 years old to now include:

1) The shocking, unethical leak of a private, legally protected counseling document by a politically motivated law enforcement official. Media - time to go after her or him for illegalities and for destroying the public's trust in law enforcement.

2) The media's hell-bent mission to go after the entire Duggar family for one member’s wrongdoing, while giving a total pass to perverted actions of someone like Lena Dunham - or any other leftwinger celeb caught doing awful things. Remember reports of the pedophile billionaire our former democrat president has been friends with and hung out with on the pedophile's "orgy island” full of underage girls?

Such obvious double standards applied to equally relevant stories underestimate the wisdom of the public, discredit the press, and spit on the graves of every American who fought and died for the press's freedom.

I hate for anyone to go through this game liberals are allowed to play, relentlessly attacking on an uneven playing field until a conservative's career, relationships, and reputation are destroyed. To the media's targets I encourage, "Rise above by never claiming 'victim', tell the truth, and keep the faith!"

And, for what it's worth, "Welcome to my world; believe me - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"

- Sarah Palin

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Accretionist posted:

She keeps coming up. Is there any reason I should care who she is?
Lena Dunham is someone conservatives are pointing to right now because she did some weird stuff with her sister when she was little. It didn't constitute child molestation like what Josh did, but it's weird poo poo that she deserves to be shunned for. She also likes to paint herself as a progressive type despite having no credentials whatsoever to back that up. She was born rich, has never lifted a finger to help anyone else, the only thing she might have done was vote for progressive causes. But because that's how she likes to present herself, she's being used to obfuscate the issue.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its hilarious the amount of projection when they expect you to defend someone who sexually abused a child because you share similar political beliefs

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Broken Machine posted:

no those are CDC stats for sexual violence, the US has one of the highest rates of sexual abuse in the world, especially child abuse

here's a short pdf with a bunch of cites

it's sort of a problem

drat our media system is really good at propaganda they raking in the dough

Like the classical music people on titanic

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I don't watch a lot of TV, and I don't know who Lena Dunham is.

But I'm very happy that worthless conservative shills still phrase everything they say online as if they are going toe-to-toe with the liberal strawman they have in their head.

It doesn't resonate with normal human beings for a reason.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

uber_stoat posted:

American fundamentalist Christianity is, I feel, like some kind of back-door demon worship poo poo. Like there's some other-dimensional entity out there absorbing all the pain, fear, shame, hatred that these mutants produce, and he's just jerking his multi-pronged demon dick and laughing at this whole cavalcade of kiddy diddling and the train wreck of greed and self-promotion that has been derailed by it. The Duggars are proof that there really is no benevolent god out there, because if there were, he would incinerate these fuckers, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

it's me

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

happyhippy posted:

"The Duggars? Never heard of them"
-Mike Huckabee 2015

"Your parents? Sorry kid your parents never existed."

-Morality policeman
Huckabee's eternal presidency 2045

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i hate the f out of gawker but somebody over just dropped "Dim Bulb and Michelle Shocked" and i can't stop giggling

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

post pics of your dick

im just thinking it would look kinda funny haha

post it just for laughs haha

how does it smell?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
So is that short for James Robert or is there really some idiot out there who think Jim Bob is a good name

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Jim Bob?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Casimir Radon posted:

Lena Dunham is someone conservatives are pointing to right now because she did some weird stuff with her sister when she was little. It didn't constitute child molestation like what Josh did, but it's weird poo poo that she deserves to be shunned for. She also likes to paint herself as a progressive type despite having no credentials whatsoever to back that up. She was born rich, has never lifted a finger to help anyone else, the only thing she might have done was vote for progressive causes. But because that's how she likes to present herself, she's being used to obfuscate the issue.

It's telling that conservatives failed to find an equivalent outside and had to settle for projecting all over a d-list dilettante.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lord of Pie posted:

lol Huckabee REALLY doesn't want to be president

Piss off everyone but nutjob conservatives by supporting Duggars

Piss off nutjob conservatives by trying to backpedal

Everyone else still not going to vote for him

cucked by the Huck

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

uber_stoat posted:

American fundamentalist Christianity is, I feel, like some kind of back-door demon worship poo poo. Like there's some other-dimensional entity out there absorbing all the pain, fear, shame, hatred that these mutants produce, and he's just jerking his multi-pronged demon dick and laughing at this whole cavalcade of kiddy diddling and the train wreck of greed and self-promotion that has been derailed by it. The Duggars are proof that there really is no benevolent god out there, because if there were, he would incinerate these fuckers, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

This is everything David Icke preaches, except the diddling is a core function of the process. He went on about how there's weird ritual molestation dungeons under the major LDS temples and the Vatican and other places. Also the media leaders and the governments all over the world do it too.

Source: Am reptilian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Darth123123 posted:

What does that even mean? "Well yeah, he's a pedo/rapist, but only I can call him that"?

e:
Lmao

Legitimate "rape rape" is where a man holds a woman or child down and forcefully sticks his penis in her vagina while she struggles and screams and cries. HTH.

• Locked thread