Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

It's pretty hilarious that she wasn't that many votes away from being the 2nd in line to being the most powerful person on earth. And seeing what the presidency does to a person, odds are she would have been called up before too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont like lena dunham but at least she didnt try to cover up the fact shes always been a hosed in the head idiot

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I've said it before but i'll say it again, church elder rehab plan, excellent band name.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I used to think Michael Palin was the funniest Palin on earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Hazo posted:

well Jim Bob I guess we're supposed to feel sorry that you took your pedo cop buddy's word for it instead of taking the time to learn how freedom of information laws work?

also wow i thought after being exploited by her mom, failing to see through a farcical marriage, and being a real-life example of someone getting run over by backwards abstinence-only sex ed Bristol had maybe developed some sense of humility or moderation but no she's loving crazier than ever lmao

no? what the gently caress is she talking about? Between this and Lena Dunham conservatives sure have a weird encyclopedic knowledge of obscure sex scandal rumors

also reading these statements never gets old:

Noted freedom of information proponent Jim Bob

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jun 5, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Clochette posted:

Reminds me of when I used to hang out on the IMDb politics forum

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The White Dragon posted:

well idk maybe todd palin got cucked by a built aleutian dude with a fine rear end back in the 90s

Lena looks like josh

:dogbutton:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have a friend stuck in Arkansas. she is pretty right-wing but even she thinks it's backwards and lovely and wants out.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

Lena looks like josh

:dogbutton:

So do most potatoes.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
do Duggar men turn into blobfish when they get older

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Idiot Kicker posted:

I have a friend stuck in Arkansas. she is pretty right-wing but even she thinks it's backwards and lovely and wants out.

Arkansas is the butt of hillbilly type jokes in the south, sort of like west virginia.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

Arkansas is the butt of hillbilly type jokes in the south, sort of like west virginia.

more than Alabama?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Mississippi is Arkansas's only saving grace.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axbiFaLvWdU

Replace the Lyric Arkansas with Josh Duggar and it works pretty well for this whole drat thread really.

TNG fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jun 5, 2015

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Like much of the south it would probably be a nice place without all the southerners there.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Arkansas is weird because it gets way worse the further north you go so I can only imagine Missouri is exerting some kind of suction on all the crazies.

Actually it's probably just proximity to Branson.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNHum2Jrgw

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I bet their home smells like vegetable soup and dried cum.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
I don't see what he did wrong. I mean all he did was take the song, "Jesus Loves the Little Children" a little too literal.

Jadius
May 12, 2001

FISSION MAILED!

SpeedGem posted:

I've said it before but i'll say it again, church elder rehab plan, excellent band name.

Michelle Duggar's Transexual Robocall

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Harald posted:

i'm watching Dogtooth and i feel like I understand this family better than ever, hth

I'm watching the show "orphan black" season two and there's a creepy quiverfull cult

the duggars make them look like the comedy relief though

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Windows 98 posted:

Also I highly suggest reading the released police report. Then when you are done rewatch the interview. Make sure you have a bottle of liquor near by when you do.

What's the trigger word for taking a shot?

This is a drinking game, right?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I like to go camping/canoeing in North Arkansas. I once made reservations at an outfitter for me and some friends and when I showed up to the camp office this 10 year old boy with no shirt was at the counter and said "What do YOOUUU want?" like the episode of the simpsons where bart gets drunk. it was p weird but eventually I found the owner and paid for everything.

that's my AR story thanks for readng

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd never met anyone from Arkansas before joining the military, then I met a bunch of them. Hated almost all of them. One in particular looked he'd been hit in the face with a shovel, he informed me that while I might not know Jesus Christ, he most certainly knew me. Then this 27 year old fuckup who'd failed terribly in the real world informed me that I'd have died as a child if natural selection were real. 7 years later and I still hate that retard.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

I like to go camping/canoeing in North Arkansas. I once made reservations at an outfitter for me and some friends and when I showed up to the camp office this 10 year old boy with no shirt was at the counter and said "What do YOOUUU want?" like the episode of the simpsons where bart gets drunk. it was p weird but eventually I found the owner and paid for everything.

that's my AR story thanks for readng

at least you didn't get beat up by a redneck kid who randomly knew karate.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Casimir Radon posted:

Then this 27 year old fuckup who'd failed terribly in the real world informed me that I'd have died as a child if natural selection were real.

They can't help it they aren't given proper instruction about how natural selection works because it's evil lol

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

SpeedGem posted:

I might legitimately use this as an album title.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Casimir Radon posted:

I'd never met anyone from Arkansas before joining the military, then I met a bunch of them. Hated almost all of them. One in particular looked he'd been hit in the face with a shovel, he informed me that while I might not know Jesus Christ, he most certainly knew me. Then this 27 year old fuckup who'd failed terribly in the real world informed me that I'd have died as a child if natural selection were real. 7 years later and I still hate that retard.

You ever get stereotyped as a "Northerner"? I'm from Washington, to the Mississippi Mafia had me pegged as some Kurt Kobain worshipping flannel wearing lumberjack. It was 1992 at the time and it was loving uncanny.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

Lord of Pie posted:

Arkansas is weird because it gets way worse the further north you go so I can only imagine Missouri is exerting some kind of suction on all the crazies.

Worse in terms of what? Human quality? Maybe so.

In terms of infrastructure and livability? gently caress no.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fiend posted:

You ever get stereotyped as a "Northerner"? I'm from Washington, to the Mississippi Mafia had me pegged as some Kurt Kobain worshipping flannel wearing lumberjack. It was 1992 at the time and it was loving uncanny.
Yeah, except they didn't really have any stereotypes about Minnesota to draw on except that we apparently sound like Canadians.This is where I first heard it speculated that then candidate Obama might be the anti-Christ.

EDIT: Also, right after graduation somebody started a rumor that my mom was a lesbian. Based on her having a shorter haircut and a job.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jun 5, 2015

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

jimbob

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
that there's a jim job

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

etalian posted:

at least you didn't get beat up by a redneck kid who randomly knew karate.

gently caress, what movie is this from? burn after reading?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Casimir Radon posted:

its cool that that same evolution parabled dude is now in the military meat grinder

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

its cool that that same evolution parabled dude is now in the military meat grinder
They made him a cop, which is the career everyone else gets threatened with to keep them from failing out of their school. Still his chances of catching a bullet are incredibly low.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Execute Josh Duggar!

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Lord of Pie posted:

the entire southwest quadrant of the state is conservative nightmare land so yeah, basically. gently caress springfield

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The White Dragon posted:

gently caress, what movie is this from? burn after reading?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QstuIhn8-qI

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Jack2142 posted:

Execute Josh Duggar!

Well obviously it's only rape if a child is conceived, didn't you read his position statement? There's no mention of sexual contact that doesn't result in pregnancy being rape :colbert:

e: also notice that only if the life of the mother and child are threatened is abortion deemed acceptable. I guess if mom is going to die but the baby has a sliver of chance of survival it's just God's will, sorry mom.

Geoj fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jun 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Lopsided balding balloon heads?
You are already dead, Duggars.

• Locked thread