Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dont vote me or ill stab you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

QuoProQuid posted:

Good thing the first result on Google for "and the tide was way out" brings me to a blog devoted to David Foster Wallace. Otherwise that reference would have goon *wooooooooosh* over my head.

Sorry for spoiling the ending of Infinite Jest

just kidding it's impossible to spoil the ending of infinite jest

(preview edit) AWWWW poo poo IT'S GOIN DOWN

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

GulagDolls posted:

dont vote me or ill stab you

It looked like Shankakin was going to vote you, Gulag.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

me getting the knife: https://vine.co/v/eh0g7wOVHnh

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

QuoProQuid posted:

Thoughts on Shananananakin: Lurky and lacking in content. I called him out on this problem and was convinced he was newbie scum in Coins of Kerm (1), (2) and he ended up flipping town. I'm a little edgy to lynch him for that reason. Admittedly, the case on him is not because he is suspicious but to make the game more enjoyable by eliminating a lurky player. Still worried about this justification being easily exploitable for scum.

An Addendum: Shanananananananananananakin and Gridlocked are friends in real life and played off each other throughout Kerm (3). Whereas Shananananananananananannanananananananananakin was suspicious as hell, Gridlocked was the most active player in the game and contributed a substantial amount. Gridlocked is certainly not playing that role in this game, and it is making me a little wary.

I admit to being a bit overwhelmed with the larger number of players and the huge amounts of posts, though I know I vomited a lot of words in Krem as you said. Also honestly the lack of someone on Skype to bounce ideas off makes it harder for me then I thought.

There is a big difference to me trying to analyse 10 posts per hour say, or the gigantic rush we get here. I'll try harder for you though QPQ <3

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Also what I thought was only an hour of Witchering turns out to have been 3 :v:

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Thanks for showing up. You're just in time.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Look Under The Rock posted:

Thanks for showing up. You're just in time.

To have missed the vote because I was busy fighting Ghouls?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I thought the deadline was like three days from now whoops!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I was playing counterstrike and kinda lost track of time. I probably would've voted QPQ though, so I guess he should be glad of that.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Grids (Bad) Thoughts (please note these have been written over the course of watching videos and eating thus are most likely missing an hours+ worth of content) Hope this formatting works.

CCKeane: CCKeane is defiantly not lurking, he has 2 pages worth of posts alone. Voted for Met on day 1, not 100% sure why because he doesn't quote things and therefore it's hard to see who he is responding to. However he did seem to really want Met dead (1). Voting for Shanakin twice in the space of 15min is a bit odd (2) (3) and he seems to be pushing pretty hard for it, though it appears to be more out of "kill the lurker" then bassed on Shanakins activities. This could be a good or bad policy, I am not sure; can't say I am experienced enough to have a good opinion. The action in and of itself isn't scummy IMO because it does clear the game up a bit, but it could also be seen as jumping on an easy target.

dscruffy1: Scruffy has made one solid content post with some good reasoning as he see’s things. (4) I can understand why he felt I was pushing for met’s death, though I thought I made it clear I didn’t like the way he knifed a guy because of an argument then started calling anyone who voted for him scum; pretty piratey though now I think of it and ergo points for fitting the games theme. He’s pushing hard on QPQ (5), his only 2 votes so far have both been cast on QPQ. QPQ has been fairly solid in his content and I don’t like the “why is PERSONNAME still alive?” line that has been done in this game already. It’s a bad line to take IMO as it makes the impression that you are not asking “Why should we lynch PERSONNAME?” but “Why HAVEN’T we lynched PERSONNAME?”, which is a much harder argument to defend. I think this is Sruffy’s 1st (2nd? We are in the HOTS Mafia together too right?) though and I am inclined to say he is a zealous Townie rather than scum.

GulagDolls: Australian good, anime avatar bad. His post on mets stab was what prompted me personally to think about and eventually vote for met. (6) Though at the time it didn’t seem like he knew who exactly he was reacting badly too (7)(8). Voted for 100years to break the tie (I think, I was Witchering at the time) and took his/her knife; ergo is now a stabber. This makes me less incline to want to vote for him because he has already said he will stab rather than be lynched. (9) Which is a fine stance, but who wants to get stabbed? Another person who doesn’t quote when responding to things thus makes it annoying to gauge responses correctly.

Look Under The Rock: Seems to be a veteran Mafia player? Defended me early on (10), which is nice, but I am not sure if this is because he wants to be nice to the newbie (which ecco declared I am not) or because (as LUTR later declared) it was because Somber was acting out of his apparently usual character. (11) (12) Voted for Ecco when it looked like Ecco was defending Somber (at least that is what I think LUTR thought) (13) (14) Was willing to cause a tie between MCS and Met (15) (16) which either could be that he was trying to force someone else to make a rough vote and look bad or trying to defend Met without looking overly like they were doing so. Not sure why this would be the case though. I could be reading that entirely wrong. Defending met does seem like a thing though (17) but considering met flipped town, it may not have been a bad defence. Though met didn’t enjoy being defended (18). Jumped on to Shanakin (20) on the grounds of wanting to remove lurkers; like with my comments on CCKeane I am not sure if this is a good or a bad policy. Later joined the QPQ hate train but was willing to kill the lurker anyway (21) which again I am not sure if it is a good policy lynch or not. Good person to analyse though because they quote lots. Note: I can assure everyone that Shanakin and I take the rules of mafia seriously are not breaking them simply because we are RL buddies (21).

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS: Voted lots voted often at the start, not linking cause it takes up too many :words: in my document and makes it confusing to type. Was quite willing to argue their votes but spent some time calling QPQ bad names. (22) (23). They made a really solid post on why to vote for QPQ, though from my (limited) experience with QPQ I don’t agree with some of his points. Great content though (24). MCS has shown that when their life is on the line they are willing to target the person causing the issue (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) That was so many links I lost count. Anyway they are going hard on LUTR though to me it seems more because LUTR decided it was better to cause a tie then let met die, which leads me to believe that MCS is out for revenge at LUTR for putting him in a position where he could easily get lynched. (30) I don’t like the “I don’t need a reason.” response here. You always need a reason, even a bad one is better than just expecting people to shrug and go with it. I don’t think MCS has a knife because if they did he totally would have shanked LUTR by now.

Ixtlilton: Replacement player. Mostly posted responses to people rather than theories. I am going to assume he was fishing for clues, which shows good scumhunting IMO. Has two strong reads but isn’t willing to share them; dono why you wouldn’t share them though. (31) However has stated that he believes GulagDolls to be Town because of some apparent “trolling” that I have obviously missed. Called me a Cum Man which is just insulting. (32) :cumpolice:

Opopanax: Voted for met early on (33) without stating directly why, but I am willing to belive it was similar to myself and GulagDolls in that he didn’t like the way met used a stab then got crazy defensive. Pointed out mets defensive strategies here which I agree with. (34). Hasn’t posted much of note since besides making good on his promise if met flipped town and declaring that met was “an idiot” rather than scum.
I am going to take a break on this now. This has been 40min of reading poo poo and I still have like half the list to go. Please feel free to tear my comments apart. Pintrest Mom to Tremendous Taste to come later.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Hooray. Word is much better for typing this poo poo up then Notepad++. After doing LUTR in notepad++ there was too much of a mess of brackets and links.

I recommend word for all your document typing needs.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
I got my well deserved prodding message and I am going to attempt an effort at not getting distracted and overwhelemd and posting poo poo and not being a lurky bastard which is unfair to the other players of the game. That being said I've given Quandy my blessing (not that he needs it) to slot in someone more eager to play if I keep it up and he has one handy.

So with that said, lets get posting.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gridlocked is now confirmed town, scum don't use that many words

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Shanakin posted:

I got my well deserved prodding message and I am going to attempt an effort at not getting distracted and overwhelemd and posting poo poo and not being a lurky bastard which is unfair to the other players of the game. That being said I've given Quandy my blessing (not that he needs it) to slot in someone more eager to play if I keep it up and he has one handy.

So with that said, lets get posting.

if you had a knife, who would you stab and why.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

also lol at gridlocked post. i think qpq just got owned or something

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Oh god Gulag has a knife. stay awaaaaay from meeeeeeee.

CCKeane posted:

I what? I'd have to be present to wanna do that. More than that Gulag hadn't really been overtly suspicious previously, but that probably needs a review now.

Grid do me, do me. only got like 5 posts to go through ;)
fake edit: nearly 10!

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

First though is Grid, to hear his delicious tears and also because he's reminding me of those times where he's adding up everyone's points in a game and trying to stifle his smile, but that's kind of hard to be sure about in text form. I'm kinda reading back on the thread and going over people so I'll come back to this question in a bit.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

For what it's worth though I'm just naturally paranoid about grid.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

Oh god Gulag has a knife. stay awaaaaay from meeeeeeee.

I what? I'd have to be present to wanna do that. More than that Gulag hadn't really been overtly suspicious previously, but that probably needs a review now.

Grid do me, do me. only got like 5 posts to go through ;)
fake edit: nearly 10!

Wait your turn :v: That took me an entire Draft video to type. I need to wait for another to be posted so I can watch it and type.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I suppose this was meant to be a joke and all but it also feels pretty off to me, partly because of how easy it is to distance from as a joke.

Not that I really hold trying to vote me against him, can't blame him too much.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

Wait your turn :v: That took me an entire Draft video to type. I need to wait for another to be posted so I can watch it and type.

Gridlocked posted:

Gridlocked posted:

Gridlocked posted:

Gridlocked posted:

The longer you wait the more posts you'll have to go through ;)

Gridlocked posted:

Gridlocked posted:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

The longer you wait the more posts you'll have to go through ;)

Did you really just have to hit Quote that many times? Really Shan?

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

how the gently caress did I do that?

anyway. After a cursory glance I'm not really liking early Ninth Layer.

He does a day one vote count trying to be helpful. This was one of the big things I got in trouble for before as being an obvious scummy behaviour, trying to appear helpful.

He goes after, and votes QPQ for making arguments and accuses him of trying to hard. I'm not really sure that trying to hard really holds up to a bunch of one line opinions about people mostly though.

He basically keeps going after QPQ and most of his posts feel incredibly Facetious to me.

Then he kind of goes a lot quieter, backs away from his earlier positions and seems to go with the flow more.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

CCKeane:
He posts a lot. A looot. This is fine. 70% of his posts are flippant throwaway jokes and such to me. there's some advice in there that strikes me as sensible about not wasting all the drat vigs on day one and for people to calm down a bit, and the rest is all trying to vote or convince other people to vote me.

I don't really like the way most of his stuff is filler but I suppose filler is better than not posting. Obviously he's been after me hard but I don't really hold "vote one of the most inactive guys" against him.

The one thing I don't really like is the "why in't this guy dead yet" posts about met, for the same reasons as grid but I don't think there's much to be suspicious of here.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

A quick glance over LUTR and I don't see much to worry about there.

Plus I really like this bit he posted:

quote:

And yeah, I think having toxic douchebags who intentionally break games and use personal attacks to harangue other players into doing what they want is pretty harmful to general enjoyment of games and I will gladly policy dunk chumps like that regardless of alignment. Sorry not sorry. If you think that makes me scum then idk what to tell you.

All that poo poo posting and stuff at the start of the game really kind of killed my interest and made it hard to follow actual stuff.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

okay I'm gonna go shoot some things. I'll post some more impressions later. Hopefully I don't really want to make the next 10 posts in a row.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

All that poo poo posting and stuff at the start of the game really kind of killed my interest and made it hard to follow actual stuff.

Here here!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

:zombie:Always a bit frustrating to not be able to do anything about your own death. I was actually up pretty late too but I missed the action by like half an hour. Stupid Time Zones :shrug: I'm glad the knife hasn't gone to waste. Maybe.

QuoProQuid posted:

"Before reaching the final line, however, he had already understood that he would never leave that room, for it was foreseen that the city of mirrors (or mirages) would be wiped out by the wind and exiled from the memory of men at the precise moment when Aureliano Babilonia would finish deciphering the parchments, and that everything written on them was unrepeatable since time immemorial and forever more, because races condemned to one hundred years of solitude did not have a second opportunity on earth."

##vote: 100 Yrs

I've read it now twice in Spanish and once in English and I may try another re-read in French and again in Spanish but that final line always loving gets me. It's a brilliant brilliant novel, obviously my favorite novel, and the end gets me trembling it's so perfect. Canticle for Leibowitz was really good. I actually didn't care for Infinite Jest, too massive and I didn't get the ending. I'm nearly positive that I missed something and that I should re-read it but I probably never will be able to read it again. It's just too too long. I'll look into his short stories, in my opinion, they're the best way to get to know a writer.:zombie:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Let’s do some more!
Grids (Bad) Thoughts 2: Electric Mafi-a-Loo
Pintrest Mom: Stabbed Ecco. (1) Considering the next comment was about his behaviour (2) I am of the opinion that it wasn’t one based on Eccos MAFIA content but rather his general behaviour. I know I condemned met for the same thing, but a) Pintrest wasn’t participating in the shitslining themselves and b) they got a good hit in so I am happy to forgive them. Hypocritical of me? Yes. But do any of you begrudge Pintrest for a lucky stab, even for off reasons. The next vote was more of the same (3). Posts good advice to everyone.[url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722665&userid=152820#post446131640[ (4)[/url]. I’m not sure if I would have voted for 100years, I away for that whole event apparently but I understand the logic behind this, it looks like 100years was goading Pintrest. (5) I personally would love to say I wouldn’t have given into it, but I can’t say it with certainty; and Pintrest has already shown a line of voting because of people’s behaviour. This being said, I believe Pintrest is 100% town; unless he hated Ecco so much to Vig-Bus him day 1. If so then, wow that’s a’lota hate.

QuoProQuid: I like QPQ. I have history, if you can call it that, with QPQ. He has been providing a reasonable flow of content and opinions to the thread, and asking good questions. I don’t understand why people are giving him so much heat for his obvious decent scumhunting. In fact I’m not going to link individual posts. Instead you can just read all his posts to see him providing good attempts at analysis, opinions and ideas. Also he has prodded me into making these big posts and paying more attention to this game then I had before, and that’s good because I don’t want to lurk away not feeling confident in my posts and opinions; and then ever get accepted into another Mafia game again because of a bad record of signing up then not playing. I am pretty sure QPQ is a townie and is trying his best to scum hunt. Ooop I tell a lie, I am going to link a post. I want to take this opportunity to once again remind QPQ that this is a different game to Krem, Shanakin and I are playing by the rules and we will not let the RL BUDDIES status influence our decisions. Also we won’t talk about yall on Skype behind your backs. Cause we totally did that in Krem and I am sure Shanakin got annoyed at it when all he wanted to do was drive tanks. (6)

Shanakin: Hey buddy. Post more. Made the post that I found funny and got met (and others) onto me for voting for TT. (7) I still stand by my day 1 vote by the way. I don’t know the little details you guys are looking for to make a “good” day 1 vote; but for me any information is good information and I’d rather vote because of a silly reason then look like a butt and say to someone “hey sorry I randomly rolled you but I’d rather some information then no deaths” . If this makes me a bad Mafia player please tell me what to look out for on day 1 to see good vote targets because I ain’t got poo poo. Apart from that yeah Shanakin hasn’t posted much. However knowing him this isn’t because he is lurking and looking for opportunity to strike; it’s because he feels he doesn’t have good content to contribute. However after prodding he has come up with some reads which at least shows to me he is willing to throw some more effort in. [urI=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722665&userid=161950#post446184120] (8)[/url] (9) (10) for one know I needed some prodding to get started too, so I don’t begrudge him at all.

Somberbrero: Somberbrero also has a low post count. However so far the majority of his posts have been short and to the point votes or opinions. He started off targeting me because of my “bad” day 1 vote. (11) Which I have explained in my comment above. I think he is being diligent in his lurking-hunting as demonstrated. (12) (13) However as pointed out by QPQ (14) he did seem a bit flip-floppy on the subject of MCS before settling into a vote to lynch 100 with no clear indication of why (though I speculate it was to ensure a lynch happened). I want to say Somberbrero is Town because of his diligence; but his lurking and lack of volume in content could be really well played scuming. Being a veteran player (he is right?) means he probably knows how to do both well. I don’t yet see any compelling reason to vote for him though.

The Ninth Layer: Ninth really hated QPQ. (15) His justification of “trying too hard” is a bit rough to me; if QPQ is trying it’s because he is hunting in his own way. He kept going pretty hard on him, which I don’t think is scummy behaviour but rather belief in his reasons. (16) (17) (18) He also agreed with a number of us that met’s stab was a bad stab. (19) And subsequently voted for him with good justification. (20) I feel his ideas are valid and his contribution is valuable; he also softened up on QPQ more which makes me more inclined to listen to him. (21) Also he is sharing so interesting, if deep, theories pulling connections out where he can see them which I think is good scum hunting technique. (22) Like QPQ I am fairly happy to say Ninth is town.

Last one :dance:!
Tremendous Taste: He has a lot of filler content at the start of the game. His vote for met was pretty much the same reasoning as the rest of us who voted for met (23) Which doesn’t raise any suspicions for me. The rest of his content though is fairly mundane to me. Some gameplay advice is about the extent of it. (24) (25) (26) I think TT needs more content before I can get a good read because at the moment I am seeing not much of anything. Could be scummy lurking but I’m not inclined to make that call yet because there are a few of us who have low-ish (content) posts.

There I have analysed everyone. Again continue to tear my ideas apart and tell me where I am wrong.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

re-answering this as promised. No one really stands out as a great target so I'd probably hold onto it for now. If I had to, Ninth Layer is the one that stands out to me the most so far, as I elaborated earlier but I'd not be confident of it flipping scum.

P.S. sorry for my poor formatting in other posts. Normally I'd edit that kind of thing but I keep thinking in quick reply that they look like actual paragraphs about a point rather than single lines.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

:zombie:Always a bit frustrating to not be able to do anything about your own death. I was actually up pretty late too but I missed the action by like half an hour. Stupid Time Zones :shrug: I'm glad the knife hasn't gone to waste. Maybe.

I've read it now twice in Spanish and once in English and I may try another re-read in French and again in Spanish but that final line always loving gets me. It's a brilliant brilliant novel, obviously my favorite novel, and the end gets me trembling it's so perfect. Canticle for Leibowitz was really good. I actually didn't care for Infinite Jest, too massive and I didn't get the ending. I'm nearly positive that I missed something and that I should re-read it but I probably never will be able to read it again. It's just too too long. I'll look into his short stories, in my opinion, they're the best way to get to know a writer.:zombie:

Spoiler alert, the ending of infinite jest is not the real ending. The actual magic of the book is that if you pay attention, you're given enough information to extrapolate the ending for yourself -- it occurs outside the text, in your ~*imagination*~

Hot drat Grids, those is some posts.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

1v1 me gulag

##vote gulag

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i'm glad dfw kicked his own bucket tbh

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Look Under The Rock posted:

Spoiler alert, the ending of infinite jest is not the real ending. The actual magic of the book is that if you pay attention, you're given enough information to extrapolate the ending for yourself -- it occurs outside the text, in your ~*imagination*~

Hot drat Grids, those is some posts.

Aw shucks.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hi i'm here to be less of a lurking butthole. what's happening, sea-bros?

Tremendous Taste posted:

i'm glad dfw kicked his own bucket tbh

oh come onn

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jkt did it better tho

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Grid, that analysis is helpful to someone like me who has fallen behind in trying to keep up with the game. What does it accomplish, though? You have all that content but haven't done anything with it. You make very few scum calls and you're fencesitting so hard on some of them that it counts as public indecency. After reading that I feel like I have less of an idea as to who you want to dunk than before.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Grid, that analysis is helpful to someone like me who has fallen behind in trying to keep up with the game. What does it accomplish, though? You have all that content but haven't done anything with it. You make very few scum calls and you're fencesitting so hard on some of them that it counts as public indecency. After reading that I feel like I have less of an idea as to who you want to dunk than before.

I get the impression he does too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Shanakin posted:

I get the impression he does too.

My point being that it almost reads like obfuscation. I admire the effort, but if you were going to review every single living player in the game in detail, wouldn't you have more of a point?

• Locked thread