Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
"Now there's no use you resisting, it's the cradle thief insisting. You better let me have my way." - Duggar & Oates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Million Ghosts posted:

Jim Bob Jones University

The only university with a degree program comprised entirely of minors

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
and yeah i moved to denver last july after living in arkansas for 23 years i can and will talk poo poo, oh my god can we just merge this and walmart thread and fire up the loving yamato gun

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I want to get pregnant and have an abortion just to spite these people. Like five abortions. And send the remains to them.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the fact htat jIMBOB was a used car salesman from rural podunk makes his deflectsions that much more awesome

"yeah no poo poo the check engine light is on that means you dont have to check if an engine is there. hell its illegal disclosure if the dash dont tell you theres an engine to check. everyone i know has their check engine light on thats just a normal thing. every dad i know wishes he could have molested his daughter in this 89 cadillac. think of your kids. you dont want them to be molested in a foreign import honda do ya? support america."

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Jonny 290 posted:

:thurman:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

With the Bristol Palin article, and Fox interview I think I understand the mindset of the defenders.

It isn't the "I was forgiven by Jebus", and "women are tempting harlots, even at 5" stuff, (although there is a lot of that in there). This is what the Duggars themselves think, and it is horribl;e beyond words.

I think their defenders/apologists are more "Dem evil Libruls!!!!" It's also why they are attacking noted weirdo, (and obvious lieberall), Lena Dunham.

So in the minds of Conservative America, it is bad to diddle your sister, tut tut. But if you are a part of the *gasp* LIEberall media conspiracy, then that is much much worse.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
circle the wagons those worldly injuns are a comin

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
itt a bunch of below replacement rate whites act aghast at the suggestion that mild molestation is common in big familys.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
raping kids is good, its the republican party paltform.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

afeelgoodpoop posted:

mild molestation

:airquote:mild molestation:airquote:

Jim Bob

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

afeelgoodpoop posted:

itt a bunch of below replacement rate whites act aghast at the suggestion that mild molestation is common in big familys the conservative model family is hand-waving away literal child rape.

Fixed.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Whiskey Sours posted:

:airquote:mild molestation:airquote:

Jim Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprQGmZ3Imw

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Casimir Radon posted:

They made him a cop, which is the career everyone else gets threatened with to keep them from failing out of their school. Still his chances of catching a bullet are incredibly low.

Military cop the stupidest meanest retards on this earth

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jonny 290 posted:

jesus lol

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw7LK1mP12E

all the fear ost

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8drNPJpza8

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
sexual assault in MY PATRIARCHY?! if that doesn't just jim my bob all to hell.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
So can anyone confirm whether the police report was leaked or whether it was a legit FOIA request

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Amarcarts posted:

So can anyone confirm whether the police report was leaked or whether it was a legit FOIA request

You actually believed the right wing talking point about evil media getting their hands on a illicit leaked report?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/04/city-defends-release-josh-duggar-police-record

quote:

“The requested record was not sealed or expunged, and at the time the report was filed, the person listed in the report was an adult,” Springdale City Attorney Ernest B. Cate said in a statement released online Thursday. “Any names of minors included in the report, as well as pronouns, were redacted from the report by the Springdale Police Department in compliance with Arkansas Law prior to release.”

The Duggars are not named in the statement and the city said the police department acted “in full compliance with Arkansas law.

Nope it was obtained by a FOI request, even the city's legal counsel said it was a valid request and they had to release it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Harlan Wade is a better father than Jim Bob.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

actually everybody read the handmaids tale. its not long and is these peoples end goal

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

against my better judgement I looked at foxnews.com and lol they aired a story on other news agencies reacting to their dumb interview

gently caress cable news

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
So what was that about something being destroyed?

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

cumshitter posted:

"yeah no poo poo the check engine light is on that means you dont have to check if an engine is there. hell its illegal disclosure if the dash dont tell you theres an engine to check. everyone i know has their check engine light on thats just a normal thing. every dad i know wishes he could have molested his daughter in this 89 cadillac. think of your kids. you dont want them to be molested in a foreign import honda do ya? support america."

I read this in Buck Strickland's voice

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Amarcarts posted:

you mean besides the girls' futures?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

katlington posted:

actually everybody read the handmaids tale. its not long and is these peoples end goal
Yeah do this

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

katlington posted:

Hey, if you don't like it here in Gilead, you ken' get the fuuuuuck out!

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

With the Bristol Palin article, and Fox interview I think I understand the mindset of the defenders.

In Bristol Palin's book she claims that her kid's dad raped her and her parents told her that she had to marry him when she told them.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

aayyyyyyyy lmbo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
jim bob. so what

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
dad jim. bob what

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Jonny 290 posted:

!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

(no blaks allowed)

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Amarcarts posted:

They destroyed the uncensored copies of the police record. What was released has black bars over the names.

DominusDeus
Jul 20, 2008
Jim Bob is about one packet of grape Flavor Aid away from being Jim Jones.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Motto posted:

against my better judgement I looked at foxnews.com and lol they aired a story on other news agencies reacting to their dumb interview

gently caress cable news

the next step is the other new agencies having a story on fox news having a story about other agencies reacting to the interview

and the cycle continues for eternity, 24/7, as we all dumbly watch

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

someday cnn will go full holonews

until then we get this

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Jonny 290 posted:

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage