Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Ixtlilton posted:

Also that took you over 5 minutes to write?

I started writing, read a little bit of another thread, then finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Lots of inactive chodes today too, apparently.

I haven't changed my mind about Shanakin, still think he wouldn't be a bad lynch, and after a reread I'm amazed nobody's said anything about The Ninth Layer, who is hardly participating and saying a whole lot of nothing when he does. Dude has one page of post history and it's a lot of voting QPQ and shrugging.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Sorry about the lack of activity today, I spent most of it asleep :/

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

to be honest, ive forgotten half of the players who are supposedly in this game.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

QuoProQuid posted:

Oh, missed those last few posts.

Who do you think we should kill, Ixt? I know you've just recently replaced in, but the only read we have from you is on dscruffy (1) and PMom (2)

Also I called that dude a cum man, that's shorthand for a scum man but it's funny because there's the word cum in it.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

Sorry about the lack of activity today, I spent most of it asleep :/

how about your lack of activity yesterday?

QuoProQuid posted:

to be honest, ive forgotten half of the players who are supposedly in this game.

There's a list in the first post.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Keane are you here?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Look Under The Rock posted:

There's a list in the first post.

Yes, but:

CCKeane posted:

Ugggghhhh I just want to eat sausage and eggs today uggghhhh.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Me too, everyone in this game has sorta blended together for me.

Uhh I guess I'll just post the thoughts I have. I'm not a big fan of Shanakin posting like five times in a row after he got called out for lurking and I'm not crazy about his content either. But looking at the post count I think I would rather be voting for Somber who has about as many posts. Somber's posts read more as observational than participatory, his votes tend to be supported by "this guy is posting badly" type reasoning, and he got on the 100yrs wagon pretty quickly. ##vote Somber

Betrayer has sorta disappeared but I'm not really in a position to throw stones there.

Aside from my gut suspicion about Ecco/LUTR connection I don't really want to lynch LUTR today. Good contributions all around. I won't vote QPQ either.

I'm indifferent toward the Gulag lynch or voting Gulag as he can reset the votes any time he wants.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

how about your lack of activity yesterday?

The Ninth Layer posted:

I thought the deadline was like three days from now whoops!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

As far as Gridlocked's big summary posts for all of us go, that's the kind of thing that screams "EFFORT!" and I generally feel that anything that screams "EFFORT!" inorganically is scummy. Not something I would vote for today but it's definitely something I feel scum do disproportionately to town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ixtlilton posted:

Keane are you here?

Yeah, yeah.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

This is a very low-voting game.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

This is a very low-voting game.

This is a low everything game and it's getting really loving tiring.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

LUTR what do you think about Somber?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

LUTR what do you think about Somber?

I have a giant blind spot for Somber because he pretty much says what I'm thinking before I say it in any game ever. I don't love that he has a huge boner to dunk a newbie but I guess that's a difference between him and me. I don't think that alone is worth dunking him as I can see where he's coming from on Grid, but I think it's a really easy case and the fact that he's continued to push it rather than do other scum hunting strikes me as different from his normal aggressive meta. I think it's reasonable to think he might be scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't think QPQ is Scum, what's the case on pmom

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Opopanax posted:

I don't think QPQ is Scum, what's the case on pmom

Ixtlilton posted:

Actually, that vote makes me want to kill Pmom.

##vote pmom

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's not very convincing

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Opopanax posted:

That's not very convincing

Exactly why I took issue with it.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You're not very convincing. Hmph.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I have a giant blind spot for Somber because he pretty much says what I'm thinking before I say it in any game ever. I don't love that he has a huge boner to dunk a newbie but I guess that's a difference between him and me. I don't think that alone is worth dunking him as I can see where he's coming from on Grid, but I think it's a really easy case and the fact that he's continued to push it rather than do other scum hunting strikes me as different from his normal aggressive meta. I think it's reasonable to think he might be scum.

Who are you planning on voting for?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

At this point, probably Somber.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

gently caress it. I'm frustrated by the apathy in a plurality game. People getting dunked with 2 or 3 votes seems stupid to me. When I tried to push for a reasonable candidate yesterday there wasn't even resistance, just a lot of "meh"

Like at this point I'd rather vote you because you seem to not care pretty aggressively, to the point where you couldn't be bothered to remember that we're in a 24-hour deadline cycle game, that sort of thing really annoys me, but nobody's goddamn listening at this point and just voting for whoever's loving posted something weird recently because that's so much easier than case building.

##vote somber

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

For what it's worth I'm not aggressively trying to not care. I looked at a votecount and it said there were three days left so that's what I had in mind. Handled some errands, came home and 100yrs was already lynched. I agree with you that the apathy is discouraging and I've definitely been part of the problem.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Keane, you wanna kill someone with me? It'll be fuuuuuun.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Ixtlilton posted:

Keane, you wanna kill someone with me? It'll be fuuuuuun.

how bout you vote Somber, because with PinMom leaving a vote on me I'm in a very uncomfortable position where if we stall out and there aren't any more votes someone could casually drop into the thread at the last minute, vote me, and I would die

and if you think the apathy in this game has been poo poo before, boy howdy just you wait

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Or we could kill the scruffy man. That would be cool. Gulag's probably going to stab someone soon too unless we get something going.

##vote scruffy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

back form the store. not liking these votes people!!!!!!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

GulagDolls posted:

back form the store. not liking these votes people!!!!!!

How do you think we should vote oh mighty knife wielding Gulag?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote somber actually I can get onboard on this lynch

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

The Ninth Layer posted:

For what it's worth I'm not aggressively trying to not care. I looked at a votecount and it said there were three days left so that's what I had in mind. Handled some errands, came home and 100yrs was already lynched. I agree with you that the apathy is discouraging and I've definitely been part of the problem.

That is basically what happened to me. With the Australian timezone it's fairly easy to get distracted then suddenly the day is finished while I'm eating lunch or doing work or something.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Gulag who would you like gone?

liltston, I just looked at Scruffy's post history and that is some poo poo rear end poo poo, would vote.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Day 5 Vote Count

Somberbrero (3): The Ninth Layer, Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls
GulagDolls (2): Tremendous Taste, dscruffy1
Look Under The Rock (1): Pinterest Mom
dscruffy1 (1): Ixtlilton
Pinterest Mom (0): Ixtlilton, -Ixtlilton

ETA to deadline: 39 minutes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i would kill scruffy. somber too. the question is, do I stab now, or later...

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Well we've got some votes down now at least.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ah, that reminds me. TNL must die.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves