Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hahaha gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Tlc has a new mega kid family they are promoting

I swear the last commercial the mom says something like "you can't have this many kids and be retarded"

Wtf?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Dammit, Josh!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

You've thought of this a lot

Not really. I just remember me and my sister getting into trouble, like burning pots trying to make jamoncillo. She'd always spill the beans first so it looked like I was trying to hie how we both screwed up.

I just wanted sugar candy man. At least I never got duggared.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

In item #7, who is (Eunuch) & in item #10, who the gently caress is (Stephen)?

I'm rusty as all get-out in terms of bible knowledge - thanks Southern Baptist upbringing - but I don't recall those names at all.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Dammit_Carl! posted:

I'm rusty as all get-out in terms of bible knowledge - thanks Southern Baptist upbringing - but I don't recall those names at all.

not sure on stephen but i assume for eunuch it means that daniel was a eunuch (aka got his balls chopped off) so they use the fact he got castrated as an example of extreme abuse

though idk ive never actually read the bible

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I remember someone mentioned how all the Duggar girls are not fat despite the poo poo the family eats, and how the mom had an eating disorder. I don't think anyone mentioned this before, but apparently in the list of things their religion says about women - your duty is to wear dresses rather than pants, have curly hair and satisfy your man's sexual desires - is also a rule that they're not meant to get fat, because then their husband/boss will not find them attractive any more and start diddling their kids.

etalian posted:

Four years after Jim Bob and Michelle learned about what Josh did to Jessa, Jill and two other daughters (not to mention a babysitter), the Duggars built a 7,000 square foot home in Arkansas with some very telling design features: Not only are the girls' and boys' bedrooms located at opposite ends of the floor, the girls' room is "blocked" by the parents' master suite -- and is only accessible by a highly visible catwalk over the living room. (So, basically, if any of the boys want to get to the girls' room, they have to cross the catwalk and walk past their parents' bedroom and Michelle's office.)

I think it might have come up earlier in the thread, but supposedly the girls are the ones who, when they were building the new house, said they still wanted to all be in one room.

Apparently the oldest girl also refuses to court and hence is still in the house, speculation amongst the more hardcore Duggar haters is that she wants to stay there to protect the little girls who are around the age Josh likes 'em at. Also the girls share beds so the little ones are in bed with a much older girl, also for defense?

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Darth123123 posted:

its all relative, actually

nice

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Tekne posted:

TLC has a quiver full of molesters

Binders full, even.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Buttcoin purse posted:

Apparently the oldest girl also refuses to court and hence is still in the house, speculation amongst the more hardcore Duggar haters is that she wants to stay there to protect the little girls who are around the age Josh likes 'em at. Also the girls share beds so the little ones are in bed with a much older girl, also for defense?

They do this so the girls don't scratch the record because they're never alone in bed.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I can't imagine the hell of literally not being able to jerk off or diddle the button every second of the day

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I can't imagine the hell of literally not being able to jerk off or diddle the button every second of the day

You can't even take a good poo poo because someone might complain that you're in there too long and you'll have your hands tied together the next day.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I just found the Duggar equivalent of what directly gazing upon cthulhu used to do to people in the old stories

Buttcoin purse posted:

I remember someone mentioned how all the Duggar girls are not fat despite the poo poo the family eats, and how the mom had an eating disorder. I don't think anyone mentioned this before, but apparently in the list of things their religion says about women - your duty is to wear dresses rather than pants, have curly hair and satisfy your man's sexual desires - is also a rule that they're not meant to get fat, because then their husband/boss will not find them attractive any more and start diddling their kids.

that was me, and yeah, you're totally right.

of course what would you expect from a family that when presented with a child molestation case, builds a warehouse dorm that routes their skirt-wearing daughters across a second-story catwalk above dad's easy chair

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Vacation Tenzin posted:

You can't even take a good poo poo because someone might complain that you're in there too long and you'll have your hands tied together the next day.

bumble
Oct 15, 2012

R U HOT YET?

Dammit_Carl! posted:

Stephen was an early Christian martyr who was stoned to death. While he was dying, he prayed that God would not hold this against his assailants.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

:stonklol:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

bumble posted:

Stephen was an early Christian martyr who was stoned to death. While he was dying, he prayed that God would not hold this against his assailants.

sounds like a fuckin puss

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

of course what would you expect from a family that when presented with a child molestation case, builds a warehouse dorm that routes their skirt-wearing daughters across a second-story catwalk above dad's easy chair

After they go to their room, I bet King Diddle is all,"...oh girls...can one of you come and rub your Daddy's shoulders? I sure am tired and your touch is right soothin' to me," as he gets "situated."

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

jim bob crastor

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
what do the duggars think of wet dreams? if they can't jerk off they must be exploding in their sleep

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Buttcoin purse posted:

I think it might have come up earlier in the thread, but supposedly the girls are the ones who, when they were building the new house, said they still wanted to all be in one room.

josh isn't at home anymore though? he's married and molesting his own kids now

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

you irl posted:

josh isn't at home anymore though? he's married and molesting his own kids now

:lol: if you really think he's the only one in that house molesting his sisters.

you irl posted:

what do the duggars think of wet dreams?

Probably something about the body cleansing itself of sin.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Does anyone have a video link of the interview with the girls? I missed it and want to punish myself watching how horribly hosed up they are.

Also is it worth watching their show for laughs? Do they display their crazy well in it, or is it hidden beneath layers of good hearted family fun?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Eonwe posted:

Ah, the Tokaii defense

Jimbobfrommarketting.

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

Ezekiel 23:
20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

kind of telling that your worldview is lacking when the book you base your entire philosophy around expects the reader to know offhand the difference between a horses and a donkeys genitals and roughly how much semen either animal could produce

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Does anyone have a video link of the interview with the girls? I missed it and want to punish myself watching how horribly hosed up they are.

Also is it worth watching their show for laughs? Do they display their crazy well in it, or is it hidden beneath layers of good hearted family fun?

Well if you can find any eps on Youtube, watch one of them to get the general gist. The horror is there for people who know what to look for, but hidden discreetly for those who are braindead and vapid and watching reality tv "to learn things." All the eps are basically the same. The family hanging out at the house, then they go somewhere, and someone does or says something 'wacky' and then one of the younger kids rolls their eyes at it and then the credits roll.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

"Well, your church doesn't have a great record on pedophilia"

Dr on hannity responding to church guy that josh and girls are all fine so treatment worked

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Buttcoin purse posted:

reason that Jom Bib has access to the girls room should be obvious to all at this point

he rapes them

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

donkey salami posted:

"Well, your church doesn't have a great record on pedophilia"

Dr on hannity responding to church guy that josh and girls are all fine so treatment worked

Link that poo poo. I believe you, but I have to see and hear it. Crush my hope and link the video.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Top City Homo posted:

reason that Jom Bib has access to the girls room should be obvious to all at this point

he rapes them

The real reason the oldest daughter stays behind. As long as daddy is boinking her the younguns are relatively safe.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

She looks like she needs to be rebooted.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

the definition of a chickenhead

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Someone please help this poor woman.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Two...weeks...

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Do It Once Right posted:

Link that poo poo. I believe you, but I have to see and hear it. Crush my hope and link the video.

Someone on computer can help out?

I'm on sa app on my phone but I swear I heard it

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

So this is what the product of all those human on muppets slashfics I read is? Color me shocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Do It Once Right posted:

it's loving incredible

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bizarre-controlling-manipulative-foxs-ablow-pastor-battle-over-duggars/

The pastor personally knows the Duggars so he gets quite feisty

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jun 6, 2015

• Locked thread