Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Kleedrac (3): Deadbeat Dad, GulagDolls, BottleKnight
CapitalistPig (2): Tremendous Taste, MC Eating Disorder
BottleKnight (2): CapitalistPig, Ghastly Gangsta
Deadbeat Dad (1): Kleedrac

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I also put a deadline in. It's exactly 1 week after the last day began (a little less than 3 days from now). It will be a plurality lynch if you guys cannot make a clear majority.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just realised taste was already on pig and he's being really boring for such a funny guy. I also just realised BK is already on 2 votes. (I have not bothered to look at vote finder much his game cause it has been slow as poo poo)

##vote BK

If BK isn't king I will vote Kleedrac with absolutely no reservations tomorrow y'all, but please let me know if you're unconvinced by a BK Vote right now and I will explain accordingly why BK (or maybe you!!!) are scum

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I still think its a huge mistake to go straight for the king because it makes sense that the king would disguise themselves as a strong town player. This means that people pushing for voting for the king are advocating pushing for the strongest town players. This is absolutely stupid and why I don't want to vote DBD. Lets nail some low effort posters first and see how they voted. If pig flips guard today I will absolutely believe DBD is king and vote for him today. If pig flips town, I think the DBD case has some merit to it, but its not worth potentially taking a good town player out of the game for it. BK, the only reason I mention you as a potential king is you have absolutely no poo poo on you today. That's very weird imo. Do you get what I mean by that?

I just realised taste was already on pig and he's being really boring for such a funny guy. I also just realised BK is already on 2 votes. (I have not bothered to look at vote finder much his game cause it has been slow as poo poo)

##vote BK

If BK isn't king I will vote Kleedrac with absolutely no reservations tomorrow y'all, but please let me know if you're unconvinced by a BK Vote right now and I will explain accordingly why BK (or maybe you!!!) are scum

Please explain.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've been begging people to consider gulag pig or TT today and nobody seems interested at all in my ideas and it's getting boring so I'd like to see if there's a possibility of just going for you today instead

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I've been begging people to consider gulag pig or TT today and nobody seems interested at all in my ideas and it's getting boring so I'd like to see if there's a possibility of just going for you today instead

So you're only okay with overwriting your previous rules if your first three lynches fail? Hmmm.

I mean, you barely went for gulag, you just said "yeah guys this is a bad player" and then literally never even voted for TT as far as I can remember. Then you vote for pig, and 6 hours later you give up and vote for me, overwriting your previous game strategy posts?

You're literally throwing votes against the wall, desperate to lynch a player, any player.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's not a rule, it's a suggestion, that literally everyone in this thread completely ignored since I brought it up

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry for playing this game of mafia but it turns out seeing who people will and won't vote for is a big part of that and pretty much the only actual part of this specific game

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Sorry for playing this game of mafia but it turns out seeing who people will and won't vote for is a big part of that and pretty much the only actual part of this specific game

I'd vote for BK > Kleedrac > DbD

Wouldn't vote for gulag I don't think.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Wouldn't vote for gulag I don't think.

cause of the dick joke or is there something else I'm missing?

Where do pig and taste fit in there? Below DBD?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Everyone voting kleedrac should vote bottleknight instead.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

Everyone voting kleedrac should vote bottleknight instead.

Based on your incredible "Didn't find me scummy" case.

To be fair, I still think you're town pig, and when I flip town I hope the scum don't immediately jump on you to win the game.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I would move to BK on the premise of if he's scum then I'll just sit back and re-evaluate everybody, if he's town then I'm going back to Kleedrac the next day.

I've shown slight hesitation to BK's moves, which is enough for me to vote him, but not really comfortable on that vote either.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

That's because there's not really a case on me. There's "he defended me," by pig, something literally zero people have mentioned or talked about other than me and Kleedrac and then your "your reasoning has gotten weirder and worse," which I would also disagree with but at least is a better read.

This just makes me more confident in the Kleedrac vote, the fact that people aren't voting him, and aren't giving reasons to not vote him other than "I would rather kill this player" and then starting this contentless push on me is what is really egging me. He is a better lynch, for all the reasons previously stated.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not moving my vote. get w/ it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote bottleknight

i'm not gonna be the decider on this

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

This is mad dumb. None of you are explaining yourself adequately. Town is letting scum get away with this, and nothing will be gotten from my lynch.

Tremendous Taste posted:

##vote bottleknight

i'm not gonna be the decider on this

This is a hilariously bad post. Maybe explain your vote instead of just saying nothing to go along with it? I'm sure you have a fantastic explanation, you're just waiting for someone to bitch about it first.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

explanation's in the post, later

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
BK can you give your reads again?

I mean, I honestly will vote you if nobody else is moving just to end this day.

Like I said, your reads early on echoed mine, then you started a crusade against me for a while, wouldn't imagine a scenario after my lynch where I wasn't king, noticed the effort I was putting in towards calling out Kleedrac's fake bullshit towards me, started being nice again. voted him, then said your top 3 suspects were me, Ghastly and Kleedrac when it's been a shitshow of accusations thrown. At least 1 of the 3 knows who the others are in that scenario so it's very unlikely.

I think you should make a post with succinct thoughts on who is scum and why (opinions on everybody actually) so we know where you stand, and if there is some juice left in the Kleedrac vote I will stay on it. If not, I think however long this day has been should end.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Keep in mind this is the second time we've steered away from Kleedrac when he's been close to being lynched.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I haven't been steered from poo poo, I'm only paying attention to two posters

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

BK can you give your reads again?

I mean, I honestly will vote you if nobody else is moving just to end this day.

Like I said, your reads early on echoed mine, then you started a crusade against me for a while, wouldn't imagine a scenario after my lynch where I wasn't king, noticed the effort I was putting in towards calling out Kleedrac's fake bullshit towards me, started being nice again. voted him, then said your top 3 suspects were me, Ghastly and Kleedrac when it's been a shitshow of accusations thrown. At least 1 of the 3 knows who the others are so that scenario is very unlikely.

I think you should make a post with succinct thoughts on who is scum and why (opinions on everybody actually) so we know where you stand, and if there is some juice left in the Kleedrac vote I will stay on it. If not, I think however long this day has been should end.

I still think you might be king. That is my suspicion. I advocated the Kleedrac lynch because you had a good point about how we would get more from his lynch, because of the way he's acting. And with that information I could probably determine whether I was right or wrong about you.

Then, Taste and MC have really pinged me as scum today, so I really have less of an idea of who the scum is. I think, honestly Taste has to be scum because he would not find this game as stressful if he were town. MC just seems to want a lynch now, he specifically DIDN'T want the kleedrac lynch and then instead of joining that vote he waffled, talked about how he didn't want to go for the king, and then finally settled on a vote for me, a purported 'strong poster' because he thinks I'm the king, which is stupid.

So yeah, I really have no idea who are the guards and who is the king after today. My opinions have changed a lot based on the way voting has occurred, which is very suspect. I know I'm town, so I just want some of these people to explain their votes for me better. Then I'll be satisfied with dying and moving the game along.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Seriously DBD, at least you have a case against me. I am ridiculously unsatisfied with these scummy non-points against me, especially MC and Taste's votes.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

I haven't been steered from poo poo, I'm only paying attention to two posters

Never said you're driving the Magic school bus but it's just so happened to do that. I've thought he was Guard but this scenario (guards moving others away from a King lynch) is the only way this has any sort of weight to it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Never said you're driving the Magic school bus but it's just so happened to do that. I've thought he was Guard but this scenario (guards moving others away from a King lynch) is the only way this has any sort of weight to it.

If he's the king, who are his guards, then?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tremendous Taste posted:

If he's the king, who are his guards, then?

If we're talking people that have never really voted Kleedrac (or put light suspicion on him but never really did anything with it) - you and GG.

If we're taking bussing into account then literally anybody.

This of course if BK isn't guard or King. I don't want to speculate about this too hard but it's a possibility + a trend.

I'm going to shower and poop and decide what to do~

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

If anyone other than Gulag says "I think we let the scum lure us into a bad lynch D2" I am going to be very, very upset while reading!!!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

BottleKnight posted:

If anyone other than Gulag says "I think we let the scum lure us into a bad lynch D2" I am going to be very, very upset while reading!!!

##vote BottleKnight

(please be a bad guy) (love u)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

:redhammer:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Bottleknight was lynched. He was a Rebel.

Remaining Players (7)
CapitalistPig
Deadbeat Dad
Ghastly Gangsta
GulagDolls
Kleedrac
MC Eating Disorder
Tremendous Taste

Day 3!

Zesty fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 6, 2015

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005