Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
BEFORE I HAMMER does anyone have any setup questions they feel would be helpful to know the answer to? I don't want to do the flavor name thing because evil-aligned monk, barbarian, whatever could totally be a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Look Under The Rock posted:

BEFORE I HAMMER does anyone have any setup questions they feel would be helpful to know the answer to? I don't want to do the flavor name thing because evil-aligned monk, barbarian, whatever could totally be a thing

Can you confirm me as Henchman? Or that doesn't really help?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Kleedrac posted:

Can you confirm me as Henchman? Or that doesn't really help?

why????????????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Maybe ask for the number of evil aligned roles at the start of the game or left alive. Would confirm if there's 1 or 2 anyway which is important now that the double voter is staying alive

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mafia edit, more important

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

chaoslord posted:

Maybe ask for the number of evil aligned roles at the start of the game or left alive. Would confirm if there's 1 or 2 anyway which is important now that the double voter is staying alive

This is better - listen to Chaoslord.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without King Burgundy!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

King Burgundy (5): merk, GulagDolls, merk, Kleedrac, King Burgundy, Orvin, Anonymous
Orvin (1): merk, chaoslord, Look Under The Rock, merk, merk, King Burgundy, merk, Look Under The Rock, King Burgundy
Look Under The Rock (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy
PERPETUAL IDIOT (0): Orvin, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, Orvin

Not Voting (3): Look Under The Rock, merk, PERPETUAL IDIOT

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 05th, 2015 at 9:04 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A Villagetown meeting is called at the guildhall. An agent of darkness was hiding among you. After some debate, another candidate had been chosen for the gallows.

King Burgundy, the Inn Keeper has been sent to the gallows day 3. It is now night, 24 hours for actions.

quote:

You are an Inn Keeper.

Weary travellers, peasants to merchants, heroes to villains, they all look for a place to rest their head. You give them that. A warm bed, a pint of mead, barmaidens for him, her, it and everything inbetween. You are the Innkeeper.

Town Innkeeper (Town Vanilla)
Other than your gracious hospitality, your only abilities are your wit and vote.

You are Good-Aligned. You win when all threats to the realm have been eliminated.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

gruuuuuuuuuuuuuh

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I haven't read anything. Why didn't we lunch Orvin?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

I haven't read anything. Why didn't we lunch Orvin?

poo poo got weird, yo. Everyone got weird and KB voted himself and then pretty much everyone dumped on him

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Going to KC today on a day trip to watch an MLS game so I might miss the night event if there is one.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok. That poo poo was awful. You use the claimed Lynchbomb as a second lynch.

Tomorrow Orvin dies. We use the hammer as another lynch.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

Ok. That poo poo was awful. You use the claimed Lynchbomb as a second lynch.

Tomorrow Orvin dies. We use the hammer as another lynch.

I should have pushed harder for this but I think my brain loving melted and I had an incoming deadline in another game at the same time.

Anything you want to know about the setup, Merk?

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
:zombie: :munch: :zombie:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ask how many vanilla town are in the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Orvin, if you're not scum, I'm sorry. We have no option other than to lynch you tomorrow. You being an Anonymous Double Voter and Hated/LynchBomb 100% guarantees lylo is moved up one day if you're alive. If you're town and scum somehow convince a town to hammer you, lylo could be moved up TWO DAYS. :(

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Merk who would you like to have hammer Orvin?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Look Under The Rock posted:

Merk who would you like to have hammer Orvin?

Don't know yet. Let's see what happens at night.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
~ not related to any event ~
:siren: ONLY ONE VANILLA IN THE SETUP :siren:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

well then

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

So Kleedrac hammers Orvin.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
And if that's not right, we insta-lynch LUTR.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

And if that's not right, we insta-lynch LUTR.

Oh, gently caress you.

I mean, I get the logic behind what you're saying, but pretty much any "insta-lynch" suggestion is bad and if you actually think I'm scum, loving make a case on me.

That post is enough for me to ##vote Kleedrac because if we don't have to lose two people in one lynch, why would we?

If Kleed and Orvin are the final two scum, why was Kleed falling all over himself to hammer Orvin?

Merk I am back to suspecting you, you were a liar early game, I have still seen no evidence that you're actually town, and now you're pushing for three people to die in very quick succession.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there's no way it's merk. inconceivable. also it's not day phase yet

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

there's no way it's merk. inconceivable. also it's not day phase yet

Oh my Jesus. Gulag it has been a day let me tell you

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
We could have LUTR hammer.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

We could have LUTR hammer.

Yeah okay because that makes sense, what the gently caress

Like either you believe me or you don't. I've been directly posting information that comes from GG. I've wrapped it in flavor at times because it's fun and to keep from having to claim in early game since our investigator got corrupted.

You've been saying you think I'm town basically since day one. When did that change? This is stupid.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You rested warily and when the morning finally did come no one had died.

It is now day 4!!

quote:

Final Votecount for Day 3

King Burgundy (5): merk, GulagDolls, merk, Kleedrac, King Burgundy, Orvin, Anonymous
Orvin (1): merk, chaoslord, Look Under The Rock, merk, merk, King Burgundy, merk, Look Under The Rock, King Burgundy
Kleedrac (1): Look Under The Rock
Look Under The Rock (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy
PERPETUAL IDIOT (0): Orvin, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, Orvin

Not Voting (2): merk, PERPETUAL IDIOT

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 05th, 2015 at 9:04 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (8): chaoslord, GulagDolls, King Burgundy, Kleedrac, Look Under The Rock, merk, Orvin, PERPETUAL IDIOT

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: correction :siren:
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): chaoslord, GulagDolls, Kleedrac, Look Under The Rock, merk, Orvin, PERPETUAL IDIOT

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

something terrifying happened to me last night

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

something terrifying happened to me last night

I would have hoped that I could have stopped anything too scary from happening to you, my friend.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

are you the one who hosed my a ction!!!!!!

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

After reviewing my role PM, I think MCED was not included in the enemy count. Kleedrac has claimed vanilla all game and with one vanilla flipped, that means Kleedrac is scum. I am waiting for my day action to clear at the moment and should have more information soon.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

are you the one who hosed my a ction!!!!!!

If I hosed it up by making it go on me, then yeah. I said I would do it and I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

##vote orvin

• Locked thread