Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Wb assmaniac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Thank you.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Strong start so far. Axemaniac pronounces Fury as "furry"

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
No Rufus...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Sir AIDS posted:

No Rufus...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

god yes

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wwelcome back to steamshots

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
why under 30 dollars tho

Soral
May 30, 2009

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
A Steamshots episode without Rufus is like a vaporwave album where none of the nostalgic samples are relevant to what you experienced as a child

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Welcome back, your games were your ticket out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yaaasssss

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

A Steamshots episode without Rufus is like a vaporwave album where none of the nostalgic samples are relevant to what you experienced as a child

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

can someone link me to the video where rufus vomits.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

can someone link me to the video where rufus vomits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RUg7LPujg

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682487 And just have this badboy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

thank god

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh gently caress yes. I love these lovely videos soo much. Cant get enough seeing the fweakin axe Meister being a sad retard in 20 minute bites. I'm dead serious lmfao. I think he's awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's Rufus? Is that his retarded comically alcoholic projection of himself. That's some good poo poo. Drinking and puking on himself and muttering. I'm watching this crap instead of professionally made, award winning television series.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh gently caress yes. I love these lovely videos soo much. Cant get enough seeing the fweakin axe Meister being a sad retard in 20 minute bites. I'm dead serious lmfao. I think he's awesome.

Mods?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I thought Axe Maniac was like super loving fat. Isn't there a pic of him with some black guy? Am I misremembering my forums history here? Someone kelp me out.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Remember to stay hydrated during the Steam summer sale.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's Rufus? Is that his retarded comically alcoholic projection of himself. That's some good poo poo. Drinking and puking on himself and muttering. I'm watching this crap instead of professionally made, award winning television series.

Are you mad?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Are you mad?

I'm mad my irony poisoning was strong enough that I watched a few of these videos back in the day and pretended they were good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only one I've seen is Rufus throwing up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm mad my irony poisoning was strong enough that I watched a few of these videos back in the day and pretended they were good.

You're an outrageous assclown.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:how:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Posting on the POS drained all of his irony. Show some respect for the afflicted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Posting on the POS drained all of his irony. Show some respect for the afflicted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The funny thing is, he firmly asserts that posting in the POS was irony... And yet they revere him as a god there and by "sheer coincidence" 80% of the forum is also New Zealanders? lmfao... Okay... Sure thing bud.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You should know better than to invite the wrath of the Knuc's Kniggas...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i happen to like steam shots because it reminds me of the #1 thing i love to do. buy games on steam, and play them.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The funny thing is, he firmly asserts that posting in the POS was irony... And yet they revere him as a god there and by "sheer coincidence" 80% of the forum is also New Zealanders? lmfao... Okay... Sure thing bud.

I'm tired of this nonsense. I'm tired of pretending things are good because they're bad. YOSPOS proves that a forum can be fuckign funny AND tell it like it is and if that threatens you, you need to talk a little walk away from the computer and grow the hell up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm tired of this nonsense. I'm tired of pretending things are good because they're bad. YOSPOS proves that a forum can be fuckign funny AND tell it like it is and if that threatens you, you need to talk a little walk away from the computer and grow the hell up.

*deep sigh, then I broadcast the passcode to my array of stealth snipers surrounding your location of residence as they obliterate your body with a series of rapid fire high caliber sniper shots to the face, chest, groin and feet*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

what in the gently caress....

• Locked thread