Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I don't like steam shots, it makes me spend way too much money on indie games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm mad my irony poisoning was strong enough that I watched a few of these videos back in the day and pretended they were good.

youre just pretending you dont have irony poisoning anymore

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

:staredog:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

I'm cured.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Irony poisoning is real, and strong, and it is not my friend.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm tired of this nonsense. I'm tired of pretending things are good because they're bad. YOSPOS proves that a forum can be fuckign funny AND tell it like it is and if that threatens you, you need to talk a little walk away from the computer and grow the hell up.

:whitewater:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm cured.

I'm glad, dude. Was there anyone oyu talked to, or is this something I should try and get through on my own?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm glad, dude. Was there anyone oyu talked to, or is this something I should try and get through on my own?

I saw a therapist for a few months but I would credit it to meeting new people and keeping myself busy with school and work.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm tired of this nonsense. I'm tired of pretending things are good because they're bad. YOSPOS proves that a forum can be fuckign funny AND tell it like it is and if that threatens you, you need to talk a little walk away from the computer and grow the hell up.
yospos is for spergs who like iphones

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I won a copy of Natural Selection 2 by posting in a Steam Shots thread the week I registered. I never watched Steam Shots or played the game :twisted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Steam shots got me Sleeping Dogs, so steam shots is pretty darn cool imho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How do I get free games from Axemaniac.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

How do I get free games from Axemaniac.

A picture of your mother's large breasts

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

I saw a therapist for a few months but I would credit it to meeting new people and keeping myself busy with school and work.

How could you possibly explain irony poisoning to a therapist.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

How could you possibly explain irony poisoning to a therapist.

It's probably highly similar to explaining the symptoms of depression, which irony poisoning sufferers often experience as well.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

It's probably highly similar to explaining the symptoms of depression, which irony poisoning sufferers often experience as well.
You would know. Because you're that thing that you said.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Darryl Sheetz.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
their gimmick doesnt make any sense do they drink anyrthing for real or is it just the ratings are called sober or drunk. rufus is dope

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax

rediscover posted:

their gimmick doesnt make any sense do they drink anyrthing for real or is it just the ratings are called sober or drunk. rufus is dope

Idk dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tbh it's kind of not very good now that it's exclusively about weird indie games no one cares about

it's still funny though if you just wanna listen to axe maniac talk

• Locked thread