Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Come on TLC

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/matt-amy-roloff-divorcing-little-people-big-world-couple-split-201556

quote:

Matt and Amy Roloff have decided to make their trial separation a permanent one. The Little People, Big World stars -- and parents to four kids -- have officially filed for divorce, they announced on Friday, June 5.

"After 27 years of marriage, it is with great sadness that we have come to the difficult decision to file for divorce," the couple said in a statement to Us Weekly. "We are proud of what we have accomplished together, including raising four wonderful children who have grown to become remarkable adults and building our strong and ongoing successful business."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

o

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i woudkl gently caress a midget

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

solo humping pro posted:

i woudkl gently caress a midget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXp5mRnWE

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I'm glad of it

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

b
o
b

m
i
j

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Wulfolme posted:

that's almost certainly speaking in terms of "To Train Up A Child" the book that told them to put the kid on a blanket and beat them with a rod if they try to crawl off of it. To teach them obedience and humility before god. or some poo poo.

basically "I didn't hit him hard enough. Now look!"

Jim Bob just used his Jim Rod by mistake

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/toddlers-tiaras/tv-schedule/

What the gently caress did you think would happen?

TLC is the new lazytown meme.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

SpeedGem posted:

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/toddlers-tiaras/tv-schedule/

What the gently caress did you think would happen?

TLC is the new lazytown meme.

Who is the clown now?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
It makes me kind of wonder if the ceo of discovery communications is a pedophile.

or a psychopath.

cant be both.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Holy poo poo TLC was the channel that made the pageant show? USDOJ is wasting their time going after small fry criminals like FIFA.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

It makes me kind of wonder if the ceo of discovery communications is a pedophile.

or a psychopath.

cant be both.
lol if you really think this.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

BTW they did the lovely "wait for the kids to leave the house" thing. youngest one just turned 18, theyve been publicly miserable for years tho

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

SpeedGem posted:

or a psychopath.

cant be both.

Honestly, I'm so jaded that I assume anyone who makes 7 figures, has any position of power, or willfully spends times with children that aren't their own, are all pedophiles.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Honestly, I'm so jaded that I assume anyone who makes 7 figures, has any position of power, or willfully spends times with children that aren't their own, are all pedophiles.

that's a really cynical view of teachers, daycare workers, and pediatricians

Lavender menace
Nov 7, 2012

by Lowtax
Can't we just go back to having straight up freak shows and cut the pretense.
Giving broken people a platform seems like a good idea but it just ends up biting you in the rear end

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Portals posted:

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that you just listed 3 of the professions with the highest proportion of paedophiles in them.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Portals posted:

What kind of teacher makes 7 figures?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Football coaches

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
what will it take to shut down The Child Love network?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Full Battle Rattle posted:

he said "or willfully spends times with children that aren't their own", not "and willfully spends times with children that aren't their own"

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Top City Homo posted:

what will it take to shut down The Child Love network?

Do you mean TLC, the Catholic Church or British high society?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

the matter is currently on the docket of the Small Claims division of the court

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

Lavender menace posted:

Can't we just go back to having straight up freak shows and cut the pretense.

Nah, that poo poo got cancelled.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

tbf i don't think most teachers willfully do it

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

basement jihadist posted:

the matter is currently on the docket of the Small Claims division of the court

The stature of limitations has run out get it i said stature instead of statute because they are tiny little child humans

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

The Fattest PI posted:

The stature of limitations has run out get it i said stature instead of statute because they are tiny little child humans

yep you did

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Accretionist posted:

Do you mean TLC, the Catholic Church or British high society?

good question

modest goals first so TLC

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
The tactic of always keeping the boy children separate from the girl children really does nothing to prevent or address same-sex molestation. I kind of wonder if it's ever even entered the Duggars' minds that that could be a possibility?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Nothing enters your head if you're following the word of God exactly.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

SpeedGem posted:

Vetting process? lol.

I think it's more like basic cable reality shows attract the worst kinds of people. Most well adjusted people wouldn't put their families through a network reality show. Think what kind of person you have to be to do it for basic cable money. Either you have an agenda jimbob or you're just hosed in the head jimbob.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Krispy Kareem posted:

I think it's more like basic cable reality shows attract the worst kinds of people. Most well adjusted people wouldn't put their families through a network reality show. Think what kind of person you have to be to do it for basic cable money. Either you have an agenda jimbob or you're just hosed in the head jimbob.

Reality shows also probably cast people because they are horrible and dysfunctional.

A show in which everyone is nice and polite to each other sure would interesting

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

Prayer cleanses the soul, Pain cleanses the body.

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Lucy Heartfilia fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jun 7, 2015

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

etalian posted:

Reality shows also probably cast people because they are horrible and dysfunctional.

A show in which everyone is nice and polite to each other sure would interesting

I've been told they tried to put together a Real Housewives of Austin and couldn't because everyone was too civil no matter how much the producers tried to stir poo poo up.

Also, remember, incidents are "written" and staged. No need to employ a film crew if nothing is going to happen. Editing for exaggerated effect helps too.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

They probably would have stayed together if she had cleaned that house even once.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Lol if people think desperate fame whore's on "Look at this hosed family" or "a bunch of desperado's living in a house together forced to perform for the masses", don't have an agenda involving the spotlight being on them.

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 7, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

They probably would have stayed together if she had cleaned that house even once.

they probably would've stayed together if she'd stop spending all their tlc cash on tanning salons

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

they probably would've stayed together if she'd stop spending all their tlc cash on tanning salons

Well, in her defense, it was a 50% off sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SERPUS posted:

Well, in her defense, it was a 50% off sale.

drat

• Locked thread