Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

kleedrac...where are you..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Look Under The Rock posted:

The thing I don't get is why you're okay giving scum another nightkill

Because that situation only happens when Orvin is guaranteed to be scum, and it leaves the game with an odd number of players for the next day with, theoretically, one scum remaining. We'd get at least two more lynches anyway.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

GulagDolls posted:

something terrifying happened to me last night

Yo, was this a joke

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the terrifying thing was that I tried to roleblock kleedrac and it got redirected to perpetual idiot and did nothing

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

I had a busy day, but am here now.

I understand why I have to die. With me being hated, all it takes near the end of the game is a small mistake and the scum win.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Thanks Orvie

Yoohoo Kleedrac where arrrrrre yoooooouuuuuuu

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Thanks Orvie

Yoohoo Kleedrac where arrrrrre yoooooouuuuuuu

Not much I can do at this point except hope for a full on scum claim. So if any of the scum want to be extra nice, come out and claim so I don't have to die.

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Is there going to be an event today?

Just curious if you all are going to wait for that, or quickly resolve things.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

GulagDolls posted:

kleedrac...where are you..
I was out of town for a day sorry guys :(

You seem to be ignoring that Kleedrac is basically confirmed scum and if we set it up that he has to hammer Orvin, we don't waste a dunk on him. This was your idea; why are you suddenly giving it up?

This is the most ironic statement in all of Mafia-dom. I did lie about being vanilla town - only because the cops had died so I felt that being a bloody miller wasn't going to be a set back anymore. Even when there's no cop to get a bad result on me - the easiest lie in the world fails :( I will still hammer Orvin today if that's the town's wishes - I doubt you guys are even going to believe this to be honest. Let me know what you guys want me to do and if there's any questions I can answer.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Orvin posted:

Is there going to be an event today?

Just curious if you all are going to wait for that, or quickly resolve things.

I feel like the day's been going on for a while now and we've had no indication that there's an event

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Kleedrac posted:

I was out of town for a day sorry guys :(

This is the most ironic statement in all of Mafia-dom. I did lie about being vanilla town - only because the cops had died so I felt that being a bloody miller wasn't going to be a set back anymore. Even when there's no cop to get a bad result on me - the easiest lie in the world fails :( I will still hammer Orvin today if that's the town's wishes - I doubt you guys are even going to believe this to be honest. Let me know what you guys want me to do and if there's any questions I can answer.

Please hammer right now.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Merk he's at -2

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

I'm phone posting. Can third vote if needed but it's making me nervous that there's a lag right now while I try to swipe out messages.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

##vote Orvin oh god oh god

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Whew okay, Kleedrac hit that poo poo

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Movie night, I will be periodically checking my phone but I get no service in the basement where I'm hanging out so I sincerely hope Kleedrac loving hammers soon

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
welp, I think you just hammered because Orvin said he was Hated. Great job.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Can we get a mod to post a votecount so we know whether that is hammer?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

welp, I think you just hammered because Orvin said he was Hated. Great job.

Oh jeez, gently caress me.

I'm sorry guys. I feel like a huge rear end clown. ##unvote even though that's probably pointless.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Seriously, goddamnit, I was playing so well too.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
You may as well vote again. If that is hammer, you hammered. I'd like Kleedrac to come in and vote anyway. If that isn't hammer, then he should just hammer here so we can move forward.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Sure thing ##vote orvin

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Kleedrac posted:

Sure thing ##vote orvin

Come on.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this should have been a simple operation

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think LUTR is just... I don't even know.

Kleedrac is willfully ignorant here. Clearly scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If it's Gulag/Kleedrac, you guys just won unless chaoslord blocks the kill.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Gulag, you were my ace in the hole lynch tomorrow if Orvin flipped town and Kleedrac flipped scum.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Orvin!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Final Votecount for Day 4

Orvin (3): Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls, Look Under The Rock, merk, merk, merk, Look Under The Rock, Look Under The Rock, Kleedrac

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, Look Under The Rock, Orvin, PERPETUAL IDIOT

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.
Hated

You notice some peculiarities about Orvin. More so since the incident with the demon blood. As night comes closer, you gather around him and the scent of death that lingered around WHICH WAY MADNESS betrays the "mayor".

quote:

You are a Dragon.

Dragons are legendary creatures whose lifetimes can span a millenia. You are one such dragon. A dragon who has expanded their hoard by preying on the whims of lesser beings. You've become jaded from your thousands of years of interfering in mortal affairs. They close in on your lair, but you aren't quite toothless yet. You are an ancient dragon and killing you is going to take the concerted efforts of the realm, and although you employ skilled help, you have expendable rabble in the form of subsirvient kobolds. They don't listen very well, but they attack your enemies.

Ancient Overlord (Bulletproof Godfather)/Kobold Horde (Anonymous Double Vote)

You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player. You cannot be killed by actions in the night, you must be lynched. If investigated, you show up as [Good-Aligned]. Additionally, you control an anonymous second vote that you can PM the moderator. You may communicate with the other [Evil-Aligned].

You are Evil-Aligned. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

You are Town Mayor.
You govern the town that the heroes reside in when they take break from adventuring.

It is now night. 24 hours for actions

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Sigh of relief, I am happy the lynch bomb thing was a lie.

Any good questions to ask during the night?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Orvin unleashes a gout of flame with his last breath that burns Look Under the Rock to ash.

quote:

You are the Town Crier.

Although it ends up being a thankless job, someone has to do it. Town Criers can be found in every major pocket of civilization. They stand on corners with their papyrus scrolls and cupped hands shouting to the masses about the state of the realm.

Voice of the People (Oracle/Modposter)

Once per day/once per night, you can ask the moderator about general information regarding the setup. The information given can only be that which the moderator would have known before assigning alignments to players, and the moderators response can only be two words long at most. You can only speak about the information you've gained via the modposts, but you are free to vote and talk normally outside of that.

You are Good-Aligned. You win when all threats to the realm have been eliminated.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

:ghost: balls. :ghost:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, welp, seems like a quick lynch on Kleedrac.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Kleedrac, if you're scum, feel free to abscond now to save us all some time.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

merk posted:

Kleedrac, if you're scum, feel free to abscond now to save us all some time.

Except I'm not scum :( I'm as confused as you are.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Kleedrac posted:

Except I'm not scum :( I'm as confused as you are.

:am::anime:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Kleedrac

Ready to start the final day here.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The sun rises over Villagetown once more and left dead at the center of town is PERPETUAL IDIOT, the Monk. He looked to have been poisoned.

quote:

You are a Monk.

There are several Monastic traditions throughout the realm, and many of those traditions allow for their followers or potentials to embark on adventures for the sake of furthering their attempt at mastering "the way". The Way, being whatever tenets and virtues their school holds to be true. In spite of the differences between traditions, in general, monks develop an affinity with the ebb and flow of the universe. As such, many can manipulate the cosmic stream by using their will to leave minute impressions upon it.

Whole & Empty Body (1-Shot Lightning Rod/1-Shot Nexus)

One time during the game for each of your abilities, you may activate them during the night. Wholeness of Body will redirect every night action to yourself as well as the nightkill. Empty Body will randomly assign actions that target you in the night to other players. The nightkill cannot be prevented that way.

You are Good-Aligned. You win when all threats to the realm have been eliminated.
Only four of you remained in the guildhall. It is now day 5.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, GulagDolls, Kleedrac, merk

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 11th, 2015 at 10:15 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
We could no lynch here, but I'd expect scum would just withhold the kill. We also don't immediately lose if Kleedrac somehow flips town and chaoslord is town.

##vote Kleedrac

• Locked thread