Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm expecting a completely cylindrical dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

pkells posted:

Oh poo poo, a coworker brought his dog to work. It's a corgi-dachshund mix, and she has awesome Roscoe-eyebrows. Definitely the best type of corgi mix I've seen so far.

And you didn't take a picture?! Mutts are the best.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Where the gently caress are the pictures?!

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

A dogge so big it has saddlebags!

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Chill out, I'm on mobile. I've got a few already, but they're a bit blurry. I'm working on better ones.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Holy gently caress finding dog friendly places is loving near impossible. Couldn't imagine owning a boxer or pit

Also lmao @ 10-20 lb weight restrictions

What's a good smedium sized house dog/small patio that isn't an ankle biter? Corgi? Cocker spaniel? I'll definitely be rescuing. Seems like every rescue is just chihuahuas, boxers, and pits

Seriously about to just get a ferret and negate all this poo poo :colbert:

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jun 8, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y7KLCl6Cik

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

When I was a kid, we used to go up north to swim at my Aunt and Uncle's cabin. My dog would run into the lake after me and try to drag me out of the water by my swim trunks.

Such a good dogge :unsmith:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That's a good loving dog.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

When I was a kid, we used to go up north to swim at my Aunt and Uncle's cabin. My dog would run into the lake after me and try to drag me out of the water by my swim trunks.

Such a good dogge :unsmith:

In the winter, my brother and I could never build an igloo because our dog would always try to "rescue" us.

Good dog.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Pictured: Partner -- a good rear end dogge

I miss him :(

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Since I don't have dogges of my own (yet) to post just imagine that I posted "a goode dogge" for everytime someone posts a dogge in this thread. That'll cut down on my repeated "good dogge" posts.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

What's a good smedium sized house dog/small patio that isn't an ankle biter? Corgi? Cocker spaniel? I'll definitely be rescuing. Seems like every rescue is just chihuahuas, boxers, and pits

why are you limiting yourself to purebreds?

fuckin lol

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

a rescue who likes your face.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Holy gently caress finding dog friendly places is loving near impossible. Couldn't imagine owning a boxer or pit

Also lmao @ 10-20 lb weight restrictions

Seriously about to just get a ferret and negate all this poo poo :colbert:

My sheltie is a rescue and she's awesome. If you find a place that allows 25 lb dogs, you should be good with one of them.

@other people: I don't think he's restriciting himself to pure breds, but rather just trying to get an idea of what he should look for in a dogge. That could be pretty important especially if he gets a pup/adolescent dogge.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Seems like every rescue is just chihuahuas, boxers, and pits

Seems like every rescue is just the best dogges, graet dogges, and underappreciated dogges. :colbert:

Seriously, though, Chihuahuas are the best dogs ever, nothing will ever love you as intensely as a chihuahua will.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

USMC503 posted:

My sheltie is a rescue and she's awesome. If you find a place that allows 25 lb dogs, you should be good with one of them.

@other people: I don't think he's restriciting himself to pure breds, but rather just trying to get an idea of what he should look for in a dogge. That could be pretty important especially if he gets a pup/adolescent dogge.

gotta be careful with the shelties though, my neighbour has one and is definitely about 45 pounds. It's not fat, it's stocky as gently caress.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Some pictures of Petey:

Making his crazy face

Trying to figure out what that clicking sound is

and Hurricane Petey

Also holy hell the camera on my phone is bad.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Petey has seen some poo poo

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Petey has seen some poo poo

We got him from the shelter this January where he had been sitting there for close to 6 months with little interest from adopters(he's 10 years old with occasional seizures). To be quite honest we kinda think he may have been abused in his previous home; the way he'd flinch from simple arm motions and he did a lot of submissive peeing early on. He's nice and happy nowadays though.

Turtle Dad 420
Jul 16, 2011

Turtle Time Erryday
This is how Zelda deals with us eating dinner without her being allowed near the table. By surrounding herself with toys.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Corgi-dachshund pics ahead:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

pkells posted:

GOOD rear end DOGGE

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

pkells posted:

oh my god

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hells yessssss

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hells yessssss

post roscoe

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Omg. This is the best thread on SA.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

pkells posted:

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm expecting a completely cylindrical dog.

Close enough.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mighty fine branch ya got there, Roscoe!!

Roscoe p fat

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

USMC503 posted:

Yeah that, thanks. I'm not too concerned about the age tbh. Something on the younger side preferably. Some are "bonded pairs" and I almost want just to take 2 home :3:

Mak0rz posted:

why are you limiting yourself to purebreds?

Well, I mean, just to go off of. Every small-ish rescue seems to be chihuahua in some way.

Captain Bravo posted:

Seems like every rescue is just the best dogges, graet dogges, and underappreciated dogges. :colbert:

Seriously, though, Chihuahuas are the best dogs ever, nothing will ever love you as intensely as a chihuahua will.

Every place seems to have in all caps "NO BOXERS OR PITS." poo poo, you pretty much have to own your own place to have those. Chihuahuas aren't that bad they're just too yappy. My friend had one and that think just shivered 24/7 no matter what

If anything I'm against pure breeds/breedings especially those with terrible health issues from the breeding. Mutts for life :colbert:

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jun 9, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Mighty fine branch ya got there, Roscoe!!

Roscoe p fat

hes lost a couple lbs, and we transitioned him to new food

we're hopefully moving to our new place in a couple weeks, with an acre of yard and hella trees and birds to chase and poo poo so he's gonna like it a lot more than our condo

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sorry content

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
*me scrolling through this thread*

"lookit dat dogge. such a good dogge"

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

I had a very dogge weekend a few weekends ago. Many pettes were had:

Some dogges are just more photogenic than others:

Our dogge Arlo is unimpressed:

E: I lied, more dogge photos I found:
Sleepy dogge:

Majestic dogges:

And less majestic:

And a bonus photo of an old friend's Samoyed that was something like 14 years old when this was taken, he was mostly blind, totally deaf and had lost on ton of weight, but he still loved pettes and food. He passed on a few months later, happy to the end. A very good dogge:

ATP_Power fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jun 9, 2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
That looks like the Olympics in the background, you in Washington?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is my "read multiple times daily even if there are no new posts because it makes me happy" thread. Good people. Good dogges.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
SITREP on Delta Dogge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D