Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Blue Train posted:

'We don't let boys babysit,' Michelle said. 'They don't play hide and seek together. Little ones don't sit on big boys' lap, people we don't know, or even family members, unless it's your daddy.'

they shoot marbles to decide who gets to be daddy for the night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Ultimate Mango posted:

The glasses need to be animated 'deal with it' style, but if they were, it would be worth my :10bux: :10bux: :10bux:

Animation's not my thing, but I've got the full-size gif with a transparent background if someone else wants to take a stab at it.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Needs to be :drat:style except DUGGARED or

JIMBOB

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

teenytinymouse posted:

Needs to be :drat:style except DUGGARED or

JIMBOB

or SLY

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp
I really dont get what the big deal about this is or why it is still in the news. Lena Dunham admitted to actually penetrating her sister while all this poor kid did was place his hands over fully clothed parts of the girls bodies

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

b

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

rich white faglord posted:

I really dont get what the big deal about this is or why it is still in the news. Lena Dunham admitted to actually penetrating her sister while all this poor kid did was place his hands over fully clothed parts of the girls bodies

Pretty sloppy troll as the other ones have already grabbed on to this. A better topic would've been the "invasion of privacy" approach which hasn't been beaten down so hard. Like "The real problem here is that the liberal media was digging through personal information with absolutely no oversight, showing our government has a liberal bias and are trying to discredit conservatism." You can probably word it better.

I think you might be able to get some miles out of that approach, try it!

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

Ripoff posted:

I'm a giant retarded rear end in a top hat who is hosed in the head

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

:owned:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Jim Bob gonna be outed for something good any second. I can feel it.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

TNG posted:

Hopefully Jim Bob, Michelle, and Josh drive into the side of the Wal-Mart they live right next to and the rest of the kids can have a chance at being real people.

So help me god I don't know why, but I envisioned this as playing out like the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, where Judge Doom's Dip truck thing smashes through the wall to reveal Toon Town.

Actually, I am going to accept this as the best possible outcome for the Duggar girls.

JIM BOB.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mike Huckabee subtly downplaying his relationship with the Duggars.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/mike-huckabee-duggar-molestation-scandal-removes-jim-bob-michelle-website-fox-interview/

posted:

Images of the reality stars, which were once prominently displayed on the politician’s site endorsing his campaign, have not been spotted on there since last Monday,

I wouldn't call it prominent by any means, but Jim Bob and CrazyEyes were Huckabee's first two endorsements running down the right side of his website.
Now they are not.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Do It Once Right posted:

Mike Huckabee subtly downplaying his relationship with the Duggars.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/mike-huckabee-duggar-molestation-scandal-removes-jim-bob-michelle-website-fox-interview/

I wouldn't call it prominent by any means, but Jim Bob and CrazyEyes were Huckabee's first two endorsements running down the right side of his website.
Now they are not.

Now now, Huckabee cycles his endorsements so it's completely normal for supporter faces to be replaced at regular intervals. Why, here comes that ASPCA endorsement right now. Davey sure does get tears in his eyes every time that Sarah Mclachlan song comes on.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Wanna see a show where Lena Dunham moves in with the Duggars.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

netally posted:

Wanna see a show where Lena Dunham moves in with the Duggars.

19 girls

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

... molested

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I wonder if their house has *molestation in progress* codewords as well as nike?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

staberind posted:

I wonder if their house has *molestation in progress* codewords as well as nike?

Goodnight

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

staberind posted:

Vans

edit: no wait Fila

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

staberind posted:

Handmaid

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I was thinking "Addidas" but those are better.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

staberind posted:

I think if the door to the girl's room is closed, you can just make the assumption from that

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

Jim Bob gonna be outed for something good any second. I can feel it.

The unbearable suffering of innocent children has become delightful entertainment to me so suddenly that I didn't even realize it until now. I'm fantasizing about a secret dungeon with an unknown Duggar locked away right now. I can see the news crews and the shot from the CNN chopper team right there in my mind.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lol there are a lot of spectrum goons in here who are pretty jealous they didn't post the small claims joke first; suck me faggots

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Just a reminder, all the girls sleep in one big room. Every girl in that house saw their older brother rape their sisters.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

boom boom boom posted:

Just a reminder, all the girls sleep in one big room. Every girl in that house saw their older brother rape their sisters.

nah they were asleep

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

nah they were asleep

It's a good thing they were, too. Because if they were awake Jim Bob would have to determine how responsible they were for their own molestation, and determine if they need their heads shaved to shame them for their unwholesome provocations.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
How does this thread have almost 5 pages for each kid of some trash folks

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

Jim Bob

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

Everyone gets hot and bothered around Jim Bob.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Let he who is without sin jim the first bob.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbabewey Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawbeweeeeeer,

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR
Bobadook - he molests your kids in their sleep

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Jack Gladney posted:

The unbearable suffering of innocent children has become delightful entertainment to me so suddenly that I didn't even realize it until now. I'm fantasizing about a secret dungeon with an unknown Duggar locked away right now. I can see the news crews and the shot from the CNN chopper team right there in my mind.

dug dug hungry, dada.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

1 outhouse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

staberind posted:

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Josh

Muad'Dong

Kwisatz Pederast of the House Du'Gar

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Job Truniht posted:

Bobadook - he molests your kids in their sleep

Is TLC still considering spinning off something from this show

you can't get rid of The Bobadook, TLC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Well slap my rear end and call me Jinger, that's fantastic

• Locked thread