Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

teenytinymouse posted:

Well slap my rear end and call me Jinger, that's fantastic

Thanks question is should we have that or Jim Bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Toddler Lovin Channel

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Some conservative radio host went after Harkubee for supporting the Duggars. Apparently Megyn Kelly didn't stop Jim Bob from having a bunch of notes, or having a live cell phone in his lap. He gets the same poo poo wrong about the report being leaked, but oh well. The guy is some nutty teabagger who only became a naturalized citizen 7 years ago, but even he isn't blind to how hosed up this family is.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 8, 2015

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Is it wrong of me to want more horrible things to happen to this family? Even if 95% of it is comprised of children?

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

I think most of us just kinda assumed they were loving each other

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Windows 98 posted:

Is it wrong of me to want more horrible things to happen to this family? Even if 95% of it is comprised of children?

this may be a controversial opinion but unequivocally yes, you sociopathic human turd

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I don't want anything bad to happen to the children, but I do want the massive pile of heinous poo poo that they have undoubtedly covered up to come bursting out like an overstuffed cartoon closet. Jim Bob and his mentally ill wife can go to prison/mental institutions and everyone else can leave that godforsken cult.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

How many more horrible things do you think this poor woman can take before she snaps?

And I don't think you have to hope for anything - they're going to wreck themselves in a spectacular way, and they're probably so far gone already that there's no amount of support or help that can stop it, short of CPS coming in and doing their job.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Ryoshi posted:

this may be a controversial opinion but unequivocally yes, you sociopathic human turd

But those kids will grow up to be super Duggars trained from birth to out Dugger the previous child.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
Before? There is no before, she is, has been, and will always be a fuckin' nut. Waiting on murder-suicide personally.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Jim Bobs Have Eyes

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
The Josh on Haunted Jill

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

The Silence of the Mandatory Reporters

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dawn of the Duggar

e: A Molestation on Duggar Street

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Duggarin' 2: Electric Jimbobaroo

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

teenytinymouse posted:

The Silence of the Mandatory Reporters

snerk

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Wanamingo posted:

The Jim Bobs Have Eyes

Alaskan Bush People is on another channel there.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
duggar wars

"grandpa jim bob?!"
"jeorge... i am your father"
*gasp*

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
"and also your brother it's hosed up my son"

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Once again, Top City Homo delivers.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i wish harm only on the parents

and maybe the adult sons but how much can you really blame someone if theyve been brainwashed by a cult from birth

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

XMNN posted:

i wish harm only on the parents

and maybe the adult sons but how much can you really blame someone if theyve been brainwashed by a cult from birth

I think the sheer probability of producing a pedophile approaches 1 with that many humans that close together. What bothers me more is that the dumb gently caress dad seems to be more worried that one of his children is homosexual, which is perfectly fine to normal people, but is also statistically far more likely.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
I don't wish for anything else to happen to the children, but I have this feeling some dark poo poo has already happened to them. I just hope that the darkest poo poo comes out and it's enough so someone has to step in and put a stop to this crazy rear end poo poo. I mean, Jim Bob. For fucks sake, JIM BOB

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Abortion count. I want to see it.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
If those drat liberals and their agenda filled media get their way, good Christian families will be forced into making abortion counts all the time!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

Abortion count. I want to see it.

1 abortion ha ha ha, 2 abortions ha ha ha

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Inside Out Mom posted:

I don't wish for anything else to happen to the children, but I have this feeling some dark poo poo has already happened to them. I just hope that the darkest poo poo comes out and it's enough so someone has to step in and put a stop to this crazy rear end poo poo. I mean, Jim Bob. For fucks sake, JIM BOB

That's pretty much how I would put it. I don't want more to happen, but party of me hopes one more thing comes out that will finally end this terrible poo poo once and for all.

But I know that, no matter what happens, no good will come of it, because those kids are ruined forever.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

bob jim bob mij bob

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

what a horrible family:
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/duggar-interview-7-crucial-facts-they-didn-t-tell-you-the-cover-up-continues-59917

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
jimbob is my safe word

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Lazy_Liberal posted:

jimbob is my safe word

That doesn't actually sound very safe.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Lazy_Liberal posted:

jimbob is my safe word

Uhhh how do you get deep into your Michelle Duggar role play, then? Jim Bob seems like the kind of guy who would crack you with a whip while screaming at the top of his lungs, asking you "Who is your God now?"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Lazy_Liberal posted:

jimbob is my safe word

Which is also what the Duggar children yell out when the sex gets too rough.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Someone's making money now, instead of Jim bob I guess

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

Someone's making money now, instead of Jim bob I guess

I like how they got away with not reporting crimes and also doing their best to stonewall the investigation despite claiming they gave full cooperation.

I guess the crossed out the no lying rule from the ten commandments.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

pentyne posted:

It's not like in the 50s and 60s

Shhh, don't say that too loud in some areas

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

posted:

But Hutchens was interviewed from prison by a representative from a local law firm hired by In Touch and contradicts Jim Bob’s story. He said he knew Jim Bob well from his job and had even taught a couple of classes to car dealerships with him. In addition, Hutchens – who was not promised anything in return for his interview and told only that it was part of an investigation – said that Jim Bob specifically sought him out to talk to Josh.

Jim Bob said he was a random LEO.

Jim Bob is thick-as-thieves with his family's pederasty. Josh probably learned 5-year-old loving from his father.

e: Who would have thought that a cult-of-personality would have devolved into pedophilia??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

imagine this guy giving your son a talk about inappropriate touching

• Locked thread