Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
Karaoke would be so more fun if I was like 700% more drunk. I'm just waiting to go home because this place waters drinks down hardcore. I shouldn't feel more sober after drinking an entire pitcher of alcohol.

Friday night was a failure team 8(

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

terrez posted:

Karaoke would be so more fun if I was like 700% more drunk. I'm just waiting to go home because this place waters drinks down hardcore. I shouldn't feel more sober after drinking an entire pitcher of alcohol.

Friday night was a failure team 8(

Karaoke cannot fail, it can only be failed.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
lol

Snopes says it's false, but still.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Yeah that's old as gently caress.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Would.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
But not from behind

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Lazy Reservist posted:

But not from behind

I'd like to see the coverup tattoo for that steaming pile of poo.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Lazy Reservist posted:

But not from behind

Unless scatplay is your thing

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Lazy Reservist posted:

But not from behind

just make her wear a corset or something

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Summer in the south is a stupid humid swampy arm pit.

That said, Hoptimum is out and it is my favorite part of summer.

Also cazadores reposado but gently caress that, beer.

also

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/IN6Kgqi.gif :nws:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Untagged posted:

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

I rehosted these like a month ago because tumblr is a cesspool and I'm going to post them again cause no one said anything last time.

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/AWC5vFH.gif
http://i.imgur.com/mDzt2WE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/PqfU4Le.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ATrbr3d.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ptmlXOQ.gif
http://i.imgur.com/lrrBI7g.gif
:nws:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

She has fat chick titties and probably has kids.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

There's not enough stretch mark ravaged deflated birthday balloon going on to call those fat chick tits. They aren't zitty pockmarked blobs of bread dough topped with extra spicy pepperoni and weird bruises which is a strong indicator that she doesn't have a litter of snot nosed ringworm reservoirs festering in a trailer somewhere. If more fat chicks had those there'd be less mire of self loathing to wallow in after making a mistake.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Yea, post pregnant tits (especially ones that big) sort of deflate like a sad balloon the day after your party.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I don't know if I'm unlucky or what but spinning the wheel of "sure why not" with the tig ol bitty crowd has been an exercise in disappointment. Every time the bra comes off it's like finding out your birthday cake is full of snot and nightmares. I didn't buy all those bottles of sake at the loving Thai restaurant to stick my face in a pair of week old get well soon balloons. Thanks for loving nothing. Ms. rail thin two nails hammered into a board may have higher self esteem and maintenance requirements but that roulette wheel isn't rigged for misery. Regret maybe, but not misery. I'd rather discover a maze of daddy left us cuts on a lady with the proportions of a 2 x 4 than another pair of blown out spoiled cantaloupes stuck in a walmart brassiere.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Potential BFF posted:

I don't know if I'm unlucky or what but spinning the wheel of "sure why not" with the tig ol bitty crowd has been an exercise in disappointment. Every time the bra comes off it's like finding out your birthday cake is full of snot and nightmares. I didn't buy all those bottles of sake at the loving Thai restaurant to stick my face in a pair of week old get well soon balloons. Thanks for loving nothing. Ms. rail thin two nails hammered into a board may have higher self esteem and maintenance requirements but that roulette wheel isn't rigged for misery. Regret maybe, but not misery. I'd rather discover a maze of daddy left us cuts on a lady with the proportions of a 2 x 4 than another pair of blown out spoiled cantaloupes stuck in a walmart brassiere.

Change thread title to GIP Drunk Thread 2k15: No get well soon balloons

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Potential BFF posted:

I'd rather discover a maze of daddy left us cuts on a lady with the proportions of a 2 x 4 than another pair of blown out spoiled cantaloupes stuck in a walmart brassiere.

You're a god drat poet.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Potential BFF posted:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Potential BFF posted:

This.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Biggest tits I've dated was a D, and I concur. Not likely to go back to that well.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Why not have both?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Potential BFF posted:

This is why you date 40 year olds with recent titty upgrades.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Potential BFF posted:

this is a really good post

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Dated a girl with big ole perky D cups. They were awesome boobs. But looking at her mom you could see into the future and it was not pretty.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

KirbyKhan posted:

Why not have both?

Like one sad saggy tit and one perky small one?

Somebody post that imgur album of the saddest boobs.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Dated a girl with big ole perky D cups. They were awesome boobs. But looking at her mom you could see into the future and it was not pretty.

Bang a hot 20 something with amazing tits and then if you gently caress up and marry her, buy her a set of bolt ons when gravity starts loving with them.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:nws: really good
http://imgur.com/a/tXAdK

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

juden tested fuehrer approved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

I like the Ferrari The Ferrari.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Click Beelay posted:

I like the Ferrari The Ferrari.

May: It's absolute rubbish.

Clarkson: I rather love it, it's stupendous and...speeeeed!

May: You only like it because of the gull wing doors.

Clarkson: Tosser

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

May: It's absolute rubbish.

Clarkson: I rather love it, it's stupendous and...speeeeed!

May: You only like it because of the gull wing doors.

Clarkson: Tosser

I love those hearty cunts, great episode. There's more unemployment tube if anyone hasn't checked it in a few weeks. Poached eggs this time.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

looks like they're dumping the last two unaired specials as a Top Gear special on BBC.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
When?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

idk, they posted a trailer on the top gear facebook page

p. sure those two are hosted by just hammond and may

edit:

quote:

The BBC said the episode would feature two films. Hammond and May returned to the studios to record links for the programmes without Clarkson.

“In the first film, Jeremy, Richard and James immerse themselves in the lifestyle of the traditional classic car enthusiast,” said a spokesman.

“Armed with affordable classics including a Fiat 124 Spider, a Peugeot 304 Cabriolet and an MGB GT, the trio set off on an adventure that includes brown beer, breakdowns and a hair-raising classic car show.

“In the second film, Clarkson, Hammond and May try to become lifestyle leisure enthusiasts with the help of some incredibly cheap lifestyle leisure vehicles.

“Restricted to a maximum budget of £250, the trio buy three massive-mileage SUVs and then embark on a series of action-packed challenges that include battling with the Stig’s ‘Leisure Activity Cousin’ and a race with terrifying consequences for the loser.”

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jun 9, 2015

• Locked thread