Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Pinterest Mom posted:

##vote taste

doing him a favour

I legitimately forget he was in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i have to figure signing up for a game without power roles was a genuine mistake on his part

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

i have to figure signing up for a game without power roles was a genuine mistake on his part

5 bucks says he'll try a fake cop claim anyway.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Taste, where you at?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote tt

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

CCKeane posted:

I legitimately forget he was in this game.

Ha he is too.

Anyway with MCS and Scruffy gone my initial list of suspects is gone and I am having to go back to the drawing board.

I still think both Pintrest and QPQ are town though.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sure, I'll bite.

##vote Taste

I'm going to bed early tonight.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Is the case against Taste just one of activity?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

QuoProQuid posted:

Is the case against Taste just one of activity?

There's not much to build a case on besides that.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

This feels like a bad dunk.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Day 8 Vote Count

Tremendous Taste (3): Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, CCKeane
QuoProQuid (2): Look Under The Rock, Opopanax
Pinterest Mom (1): QuoProQuid

ETA to deadline: 30 minutes

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Ixtlilton posted:

This feels like a bad dunk.

It's a hardcore lurker dunk, what about it feels especially bad to you?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Yeah I guess I can deal with this.

##vote: TT

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Look Under The Rock posted:

It's a hardcore lurker dunk, what about it feels especially bad to you?

I don't think he's scum, but we'll see.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't think he is either, he appears to just be not participating. May as well cap this off and just call it an empty day.

##vote TT

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Phone posting just in time.

##VOTE tt

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Honestly the lucky stab probably killed our most active scum player. Everyone is kinda suspicious but no one really stands out.

Basically I'm in for a stab at the dark at a chance for information.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Day 8 Final Vote Count:

Tremendous Taste (6): Pinterest Mom, GulagDolls, CCKeane, QuoProQuid, Gridlocked, Shanakin
QuoProQuid (2): Look Under The Rock, Opopanax
Pinterest Mom (0): QuoProQuid, -QuoProQuid

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

We've got a pretty bad track record on this so far.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Instead of trying to figure out the mutineers were, today the crew decided to take things easy. Tremendous Taste had been napping in the corner of the boat essentially since the murder had happened, with only a few random stirs throughout the whole process. Since analyzing what people said hadn't been working perhaps it was time to kill someone who simply wasn't being helpful.

Honestly, it wasn't even clear if TT noticed as the crew pushed him over the edge. Hopefully he was having a pleasant dream at least, as it was sure to be his last. It definitely wasn't a dream of murder though - despite his apathy, TT would never have hurt a fly. He was a simple man who wanted to be a trader, not a mutineer.

Tremendous Taste, sailor, was lynched Day 8

10 players are alive. Day 9 will end tomorrow at 11 PM EST.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Don't think Shanakin is scum. His most recent posts have been very good, even if they do betray a sense of greater confusion.

A little more shaky on Keane but he seems generally unsuspicious.

Turning attention to Gridlocked and TNL. Need to reread them.

What is the public opinion on Ixt? My opinion has been somewhat mixed but I am coming down on the side of town.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what about opop. nobody talks about opop.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

We could kill Opop. That'd be a thing to do.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Wait, actually his thing with me seemed kinda genuine. I dunno.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

Oh don't you worry about ole opop

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: sorry everyone, esp q :ghost:

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

He's part of the Chode Gang for sure but when he does show up he's actually saying poo poo that makes sense. Content is sparse but doesn't seem fabricated to me.

We have had no luck with lurker dunks, it seems fairly obvious that scum is hiding in plain sight. Much rather QPQ today.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

I have considered the possibility of Opop being scum a few times, but nothing about him has really stood out to me. It is possible that I am overlooking some weird behavior, but beyond the scarcity of his posting nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I wouldn't say I'm being overly scarce, but the format here definitely isn't the best for my weird schedule. I like to think I've been trying when I've been here though.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Opop, what do you think about Gridlocked?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How do you feel about him? Because right now you're still my top pick

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

If I don't do this right now it may be too late at any other point in the game.

##stab GulagDolls

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
GulagDolls, sailor, town (a town guy) ((he's town)) was stabbed.

Deadline pushed out 24 hours. You will have to wait for Quandary to reset votefinder or whatever he's been doing.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I asked Quandary a while ago if I would get the knife of someone I stabbed. His answer was yes, so I have Gulag's knife.

I spent yesterday and today thinking about whether I should use my knife and it came down to: If the remaining knife-wielder is scum, or if Gulag is scum, then today was the last day I could use the knife. If the remaining vigilante was scum and Gulag was town, then at any point today they could have done what I did, take his knife and then use it on a town player to bring us down to 8, which would end the game for a five-scum team.

If Gulag was scum and we lynched a townie today then same deal, he could just kill somebody and end the game.

Given Gulag was town and the remaining vigilante didn't kill him, I am going to assume the remaining vigilante is town. If I'm wrong about that, then the game is probably over, but if that's true then the game was over yesterday because scum could have just done what I did and then followed it up with a second kill.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

If the last vigilante is indeed town (which I'm going to assume out of necessity) then I think Pint is almost certainly scum. Only player left (besides me I guess) that could have been scum starting out with the knife, used the kill very early to kill scum and then hasn't done much of anything. His play looks a lot like scum who punched the town ticket early and then coasted on it.

##vote Pint

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I also think Keane is scum, he's been a non-factor and not in a way that makes me feel good about him.

I still think QPQ is scummy.

If I had to pick a final scum it may be Gridlocked for posting that big summary as his one big effort burst and then showing nothing comparable to it later on.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

##stab The Ninth Layer

Gulag was clearly town and I'm pretty sure you did that so we'd be in LYLO today.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The Ninth Layer, town, sailor guy (town) was stabbinated.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

That means ##stab Pinterest Mom

PEG LEG THROUGH THE EYE MOTHERFUCKERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
You will have to wait for Quandary to handle whatever just happened, if anything.

• Locked thread