Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Everyone PM me your roles/masks and I will finish modding this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Works for me. Sent.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Even better, sending now.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Sent.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think I have everyone but Quid, let me bug him and see what's up

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think I have everyone but Quid, let me bug him and see what's up

Was at work, PMing now.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose, Biker-aligned BIKER has been killed! :smith:

Send me your night actions if you haven't already!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hang tight people, I have had to consult HIGHER MODS about a situation, resolution incoming.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Epsilon Plus, SCUM-ALIGNED FAN has been killed N5

With 3 alive, it's two votes to cuddle!

It is now D6. You have as long as you want to settle this.

Not voting: Capitalist Pig, Wall Monitor and Mithross

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
What the heck happened? PGO or something?

In any case thats awesome.

I really don't think its Mithross so that kind of means it has to be wallmon.

What do you think Mith?

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Hal forgot to announce it but I gave myself a mask

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:siren: LOUIS has been claimed! It can be used from N6 onward. :siren:

Also Quidnose wore no mask and his power was he could kill someone every night and he knew what all the masks did and he could give one out every night.

Carry on!

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Okay that answers some questions then.

I think my claim of being the backup mask giver-outer is pretty drat believable, then! I am instantly suspicious of CapitalistPig for suggesting otherwise.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

wall monitor posted:

Okay that answers some questions then.

I think my claim of being the backup mask giver-outer is pretty drat believable, then! I am instantly suspicious of CapitalistPig for suggesting otherwise.

I know im town so it has to be you or mith.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

I know im town so it has to be you or mith.

Well yes, I know I'm town too, we all are gonna say we know we're town.

Tell me why you think it's Mith over me, then. Or why you think I should vote Mith instead of you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

wall monitor posted:

Well yes, I know I'm town too, we all are gonna say we know we're town.

Tell me why you think it's Mith over me, then. Or why you think I should vote Mith instead of you.

I don't think its mith, I think its you.

Your role doesnt confirm you, Quid was a 3p that could kill and give masks out so your role doesnt make you not scum.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

I don't think its mith, I think its you.

Your role doesnt confirm you, Quid was a 3p that could kill and give masks out so your role doesnt make you not scum.

I really doubt there's a scum mask giver. From a balancing perspective it seems imbalanced, and from a factual perspective I don't recall more than 2 masks were given out daily before the primary mask giver died, and I don't recall more than two given out daily after the primary mask giver died. So I think my claim of being the backup still stands up.

I'm becoming increasingly sure it's you that's the scum from how you're acting, but I"m waiting for Mith to speak up first before I vote.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thats all just setup speculation though.

You have acted scummy and thats what is important.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I can tell you what killed EP: I correctly guessed he would try to kill me, so I bus drove him and myself with Ted.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Mithross posted:

I can tell you what killed EP: I correctly guessed he would try to kill me, so I bus drove him and myself with Ted.

Huh.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Okay then Mith, who do you believe, out of Pig and me?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

wall monitor posted:

Okay then Mith, who do you believe, out of Pig and me?

I think I believe you. If I'm wrong, then at least I did something useful first.

##vote Capitalist Pig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mithross posted:

I think I believe you. If I'm wrong, then at least I did something useful first.

##vote Capitalist Pig

This is the wrong move.

I'm certain its wallmon at this point, but whatever the mod abandoned us so idk anymore.

##vote wallmon

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Fine, I'll ##unvote and ask you a question: do you have don juan, and if so, what does it do?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:siren: To the best of my knowledge Epsilon Plus had no mask when he died :siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mithross posted:

Fine, I'll ##unvote and ask you a question: do you have don juan, and if so, what does it do?

I started the game with my pick of a mask.

I HAD don juan it was actually pretty useless for me it was a two shot jail that I could use on myself, but not twice in a row .

Used it on myself on n1 to protect me from a kill if I was the target

N2 I used it on Slamburger because it was a coin toss on bn/slam as scum and it came up slam.

Thats the only mask I ever had access to.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Well at least I know Mith isn't scum, otherwise he would have hammered me at this point for the scum win.

C'mon Mith, let's blow this thing and go home.

##vote Capitalist Pig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

wall monitor posted:

Well at least I know Mith isn't scum, otherwise he would have hammered me at this point for the scum win.

This is totally flawed logic, of course you know he's town because you are scum, I'm totally convinced now.

You are probably just upset you missed that window of opportunity to hammer me while mith had me voted.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

This is totally flawed logic, of course you know he's town because you are scum, I'm totally convinced now.

You are probably just upset you missed that window of opportunity to hammer me while mith had me voted.

Dude, just give it up.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I'm basically confirmed town.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

wall monitor posted:

I'm basically confirmed town.

wow well thats a really good case there.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Mith , do you see how antsy and eager to rush this lynch Wallmon is?

That is a very big scum tell right there.

Especially in lylo

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Mith , do you see how antsy and eager to rush this lynch Wallmon is?

That is a very big scum tell right there.

Especially in lylo

I was literally the last one to put down a vote

I was going to vote Cap earlier but I wanted to wait for Mith, I even said as much

You're seriously reaching, dude

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

##vote Capitalist Pig

None of us have that much content to analyze, but I believe wallmon's claim, and if he's scum, I can't imagine why BN got a mask and EP died without one. Also, he was the last to vote.

More importantly, I'm going to go with my gut.

If I'm wrong, nice work on the fake claim wall monitor.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

that's :redhammer:

want to just flip ourselves?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapitalistPig SCUM-ALIGNED Scum has been killed

Mithross and wall monitor have won the game for town!

:toot:

What bad luck! Scum would have won by withholding the NK! Who could have seen it coming?

Let's all hope dugong is ok

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

CapitalistPig SCUM-ALIGNED Scum has been killed

Mithross and wall monitor have won the game for town!

:toot:

What bad luck! Scum would have won by withholding the NK! Who could have seen it coming?

Let's all hope dugong is ok

Hopefully he pops up soon, this is concerning.

But thanks for stepping in and finishing the game up for us Hal! Win or lose, what I hate most is not knowing what was actually going on.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Also, CPig, would you mind linking the scum doc?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mithross posted:

Also, CPig, would you mind linking the scum doc?

No gently caress you

:wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

That was some good scrambling CPig, you made me doubt myself quite a bit. Walmon talking about how great his claim was, repeatedly, was making me doubt it.

• Locked thread