Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Quit Joshing around, kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

they're fancy spoons :downs:

CrowdControl
Aug 2, 2011

Uhh Tommy, I think I'm just gonna sleep at my house tonight...

I was waiting for someone to do this and it's just as great as I imagined. Thank you.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

there's a human in there trying to break through

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
good ole BJU would prolly be more relaxed than her current fundie life. girl could go crazy in that environmnet relative to her old home

stay up til 11pm drinkin juice boxes like buster from arrested development

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

haha holy poo poo i gotta see this

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Commie NedFlanders posted:

my wife used to work at a treatment center for child victims of sexual assault and one time she brought a whole bunch of paperwork detailing the numbers and statistics of this sort of thing in this area......

it's freaking shocking how prevalent this type of poo poo is, the ages, the relationships between victims and abusers, etc. i knew poo poo was hosed up and all....but it was a real :psypop: to see the numbers just spelled out like that

Yeah a very small part of my job involves children's services here and holy poo poo folks you don't even want to know.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Yeah a very small part of my job involves children's services here and holy poo poo folks you don't even want to know.

Ueah . me and my wife worked as foster parents for a couple of years and all the people flipping out in this thread is telling just how naive mos people are

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

a starwar betamax posted:

Ueah . me and my wife worked as foster parents for a couple of years and all the people flipping out in this thread is telling just how naive mos people are

well excuse me for finding child molestation alarming

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Sankis posted:

this guy was charged with beating and killing animals and then spray painting the bodies when he was 18

whata shock

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If it's Bob Jones, they just allowed interracial dating in 2000

Might be Harding. It's super-conservative, nothing to do up there, and it's Church of Christ. She wouldn't be able to do poo poo there.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
What the gently caress? Did I miss out on being molested as a child? How the gently caress is this a common occurrence? I guess I wasn't a tempting enough five-year-old. I should have worn tighter shorts and maybe stretched a lot before running around the neighborhood.

I get that a lot of diddling is about easy access, power and control, but at least stick to your age band if you have to rape someone. Jesus, it's not that hard, is it?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Commie NedFlanders posted:

my wife used to work at a treatment center for child victims of sexual assault and one time she brought a whole bunch of paperwork detailing the numbers and statistics of this sort of thing in this area......

it's freaking shocking how prevalent this type of poo poo is, the ages, the relationships between victims and abusers, etc. i knew poo poo was hosed up and all....but it was a real :psypop: to see the numbers just spelled out like that

how bad is ti?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pvt.Scott posted:

What the gently caress? Did I miss out on being molested as a child? How the gently caress is this a common occurrence? I guess I wasn't a tempting enough five-year-old. I should have worn tighter shorts and maybe stretched a lot before running around the neighborhood.

I get that a lot of diddling is about easy access, power and control, but at least stick to your age band if you have to rape someone. Jesus, it's not that hard, is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNHmskN-vo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i hope everyone dies unnaturally

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

there's a human in there trying to break through

My thoughts exactly. It's the first time I've seen her and she doesn't have the brittle rictus grin of a woman on the edge

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

She is opened more than the fridge door in that house. But Jim Bob only eats out of one of those and it's not her.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

gross

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

thats really nice of you, and I bet you made a good parent

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I'm pretty sure they still get headaches cause there's no way they're actually having orgasms

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Jim Bob doesn't look like he's rung a bell in his toothy life

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I'm pretty sure they still get headaches cause there's no way they're actually having orgasms

If they do it's a week in the shame pit.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I found this article from last year

Hot Mama! ’19 Kids And Counting’ Star Michelle Duggar’s Wild Past Exposed In 10 Shocking Photos

quote:

She’s always covered up now, but Michelle used to love to flaunt her curves. “Her neighbors used to complain because she’d mow the lawn in a bikini and wear short skirts!” Raymond Yeatman, whose daughter Lisa was a high school friend of Michelle, said. In fact, Yeatman says, “They were always trying to get her to cover up her legs. And so were her parents!” Now, it’s been decades since her thighs have seen the light of day.

Michelle “was a very pretty, very popular cheerleader who definitely dated a few guys before Jim Bob,” Roblee added. “I can’t believe she’s changed so much!” he said. “The cheerleaders and football players all hung out and partied together, and she was part of that group,” Roblee revealed. Now, she’s almost always by Jim Bob’s side.

Don't bother looking at the photos though, the only picture from before she married Jim Bob is her in a pretty conservative cheerleading uniform. Total clickbait.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
which duggar is your favorite?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

amusinginquiry posted:

The last miscarriage.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lmao "Dillard"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dillard is up there with jim bob

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

bean_shadow posted:

She is opened more than the fridge door in that house. But Jim Bob only eats out one of those and it's not her.

Dang

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Clochette posted:

I found this article from last year

Hot Mama! ’19 Kids And Counting’ Star Michelle Duggar’s Wild Past Exposed In 10 Shocking Photos

Don't bother looking at the photos though, the only picture from before she married Jim Bob is her in a pretty conservative cheerleading uniform. Total clickbait.
I had a friend do this. Well sorta it was more got knocked up and found Jesus at 29 or whatever but it was kinda funny/sad to watch someone 180 that hard. She's probably better off being a bit of a bible humper (not even anything like the Duggers) than carrying on like a twat who can't hold a job at that age but I am pretty much waiting for the day for it to all come apart at the seams eventually. I get people grow up but I don't buy the huge life changes actually sticking over the long term without something having to give.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I like how they went to Japan

"Oh btw the girls in your family might want to ride the female only trains, there's molestors on the transpo here"

"That is awful and disgusting and blah blah blah hiroshima nagasaki again"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Wulfolme posted:

well excuse me for finding child molestation alarming

sorry... its not the finding it alarming, its the finding it surprising. abuse is depressingly common

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

sorry... its not the finding it alarming, its the finding it surprising. abuse is depressingly common

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

"Mom, Lou-Ann won't have sex with me!"
"Go git the baby detector Josh, we might have a nuther un!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I highly doubt Jim Bob gives oral sex

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

amusinginquiry posted:

josh and jinger's daughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

He spent 285 days in jail for that, and has had several other various arrests since then.

But Megyn only mentioned the "shady past" of the black woman from a rights organization that was defending the kids at the party.

• Locked thread