Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I need money god dammit :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Those burning screams are one of my greatest joys in this game.

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Anime_Otaku posted:

So how long did it take our female or cross-playing (playing a character of the opposite sex to your own) goons to get their first creeper message?

All I ever get are WOW U R GOOD DRIVER messages from race randos which is another thing entirely. I was under the impression most people knew GTAO followed the "WoW Elf Rule" for female characters.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Zutaten posted:

All I ever get are WOW U R GOOD DRIVER messages from race randos which is another thing entirely. I was under the impression most people knew GTAO followed the "WoW Elf Rule" for female characters.

DON'T MAKE MY NUTS HARD

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
What wow elf rule? It's the internet golden rule: There are no girls online.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

im online

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Yeah I bet you poop flowers too :rolleyes:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So I try to log in to play the game, and turns out my rockstar account is locked due to repeated logins. Not once did rockstar warn me about this or anything. So nice to know they're still as good as ever about account security.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Scyron posted:

RIP WEZL action news.

Finally

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
If I play this on a different PS4 than the one I migrated over to from PS3, will it keep my character intact? Can I switch back between the two without their being any issues if I am using the same PSN?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

I'm sorry I always forced you to fly the news chopper.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
It looks like they went all out to prevent money cheating, but invincibility etc. is still kosher.

:doh:

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

I like a nice pair of slacks.
Had some fun tooling around with fellow rich people

http://steamcommunity.com/id/8astard0/screenshot/519385180222834069

Just doing rich people things.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Pogue Ma Hoon posted:

Had some fun tooling around with fellow rich people

Just doing rich people things.

I didn't realize there was such a rich RP community on GTA 5

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Anime_Otaku posted:

So how long did it take our female or cross-playing (playing a character of the opposite sex to your own) goons to get their first creeper message? I decided to make a new female character today and it can't of been more than two hours before someone texted me to ask where I'm from.
I kinda forgot how dull being low level is, especially when you get so many folk of higher levels, I think it may be a thing now to kill players in open top cars (though my dude only has one convertible and one open to so maybe I just didn't notice) and leave the car alone as bait so you can snipe them when they come back for it.

Two incidents come to mind:

1. "Aww you gonna be like that and ignore me, baby girl?"

and

2. Two guys invited me to their online apartment. I didn't think anything of it. Once I entered, they proceeded to surround me while spamming the jerkoff emote. I felt somewhat violated.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
Thanks for the fun and heists Abilifier, Beastie Bomber and Stevo McQueen. I'll be around tomorrow if you want to do the next heist.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Not home so posting from phone but yeah they added a whole bunch of protections, not a whole lot to the basic "boring cheat" stuff but to the more "fun stuff". as you guys like to call it. I kept finding so many non unique patterns, its a pain in the rear end.. gonna continue when I get back.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

Two incidents come to mind:

1. "Aww you gonna be like that and ignore me, baby girl?"

and

2. Two guys invited me to their online apartment. I didn't think anything of it. Once I entered, they proceeded to surround me while spamming the jerkoff emote. I felt somewhat violated.

Lmao

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Anyone have the picture of the cars parked infront of the gold luxor?

theguybro posted:

Not home so posting from phone but yeah they added a whole bunch of protections, not a whole lot to the basic "boring cheat" stuff but to the more "fun stuff". as you guys like to call it. I kept finding so many non unique patterns, its a pain in the rear end.. gonna continue when I get back.

Find a way to bring money cheating back and you'll be a king. Other BS...not so much :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

theguybro posted:

I'm glad you're still working on this. Hopefully they didn't wipe my millions, I won't be able to check until tomorrow when I get home. If they did, looks like i'm gonna have to temporarily downgrade to 1.24 again :v:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

My $1.5 mil was still there today

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
I like the Osiris just because it's smallish. It annoyed the gently caress out of me how big my Zentorno was.

I do wish it had a non-garish spoiler option though.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Virgo, SMG, and pea coat are all excellent.

Incidentally I have Not Very Much money now. Not that I had much to begin with but good lord.

Now give us a heavy semi auto battle rifle, Rockstar. :mad:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

K8.0 posted:

I like the Osiris just because it's smallish. It annoyed the gently caress out of me how big my Zentorno was.

I do wish it had a non-garish spoiler option though.

Just leave that sexy beast spoiler-less. I legit think the Osiris is pretty without any body modifications, it's sleek as fuuuuuuck.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

#yolo

wrathcough, tophatsmonthly and epicary(?)

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Policenaut posted:

Just leave that sexy beast spoiler-less. I legit think the Osiris is pretty without any body modifications, it's sleek as fuuuuuuck.

The only thing about it is that the doors are incredibly ugly when they open, I've never found even the 300SL to be a particularly good looking car with the doors open, but the way the Osiris's doors are so fat makes it look extra dumb. I'd much rather it have had Koenigsegg style doors, but oh well.

titties
May 10, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

I didn't realize there was such a rich RP community on GTA 5

there is

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

K8.0 posted:

The only thing about it is that the doors are incredibly ugly when they open, I've never found even the 300SL to be a particularly good looking car with the doors open, but the way the Osiris's doors are so fat makes it look extra dumb. I'd much rather it have had Koenigsegg style doors, but oh well.

the stirling GT looks really good with the doors open. looks really good with them shut, too. drives awesome as well.

Also finally allowed me to sell the bullet and still have a full collection.

There's that awkward moment when you realize you've become russ haneman

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Kelly posted:

If I play this on a different PS4 than the one I migrated over to from PS3, will it keep my character intact? Can I switch back between the two without their being any issues if I am using the same PSN?

Yes. I used my roommate's friend's PS4 for a long time, since his TV was 55" and I already had to have my account on that PS4, so he could play my copy of GTA5 for free.

All of the character stuff is pretty much server side, for PlayStation Owners. Just remember to download your cloud save, so you don't need to do the tutorial again, or mess with your settings.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Hosting money lobbies on PC ;)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The insurance payment on the osirus is $24k.

I have to buy one now just to chase down people in tanks.

titties
May 10, 2012

Powershift posted:

The insurance payment on the osirus is $24k.

I have to buy one now just to chase down people in tanks.

I wasn't going to buy one but welp

E: I think this is the first update ever where I didn't buy any big-ticket vehicles and still spent over a million. The prices on some of the new clothes are fuckin filthy

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Did the update change some settings for people ? Suddenly everything is metric as far as distances go. And it appears they took away the "motion blur effect" slider.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Beastie posted:

Did the update change some settings for people ? Suddenly everything is metric as far as distances go. And it appears they took away the "motion blur effect" slider.

PC? Because nothing like that on ps4.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Beastie posted:

Yep on PC and everything is metric right now.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Made it spawn the new cars and give all new weapons now.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

theguybro posted:

Made it spawn the new cars and give all new weapons now.

i sent you a friend request i think.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I'm on the Bone. It was missing from both single player and multiplayer (slider.) , My game was kind of bugged to begin with, every time I started it up, the motion blur was set to off, even if I changed it and saved.

Good games Stevo, Fallin, Abilifier.

titties
May 10, 2012

Beastie posted:

I'm on the Bone. It was missing from both single player and multiplayer (slider.) , My game was kind of bugged to begin with, every time I started it up, the motion blur was set to off, even if I changed it and saved.

Mine too on PS4. It either ignores or reverts a bunch of settings. Every time I join a session or start a mission I have to:

-Cycle the motorcycle helmet setting, otherwise it will display a helmet despite being set to "off"
-Set flight helmet to on
-Cycle walking animation
-Turn on parachute smoke trail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Jose Mengelez posted:

#yolo

wrathcough, tophatsmonthly and epicary(?)

Hot drat, we look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tulDpMDiiN4

• Locked thread