Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
I'd do it if we can end it on the 4th of July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I drink frequently and with great pleasure and the only time I'd go 30 days is if I were deployed.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
About two times a week for me.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I think I need to drink more. Get all the poo poo out of my rear end in one go.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBaeOwwK3c

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

I had a few sips of beer last August and a quarter glass of wine with my platoon after deployment in 06, but that's the only times I've drank in the last decade. Still have never been drunk. I am an anomaly among former 11Bs.

why?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5nXpTuQ2jA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TgQbki1Ik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KOyF1AB7M

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Older brothers with severe alcohol issues growing up. Put me off of it, and at this point I figure I'm better off not knowing what I'm missing. Plus it saves money for ammo and is less calories consumed. Just hit my goal of 240lbs for squat/bench/dead lift, meanwhile I weigh 170lbs. :shrek:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I just started working in a liquor store man don't do this to me

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Ckwiesr posted:

I'd do it if we can end it on the 4th of July.

I haven't had alcohol since June 3 so I could do this.

gently caress you if you think I'm giving up weed tho

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

Just hit my goal of 240lbs for squat/bench/dead lift, meanwhile I weigh 170lbs. :shrek:

noice

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'm doing it cause I was getting blitzhammered every night and gained a bunch of weight and basically felt awful all the time. A month to start and see where I go from there.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i barely drink at all these days, since it messes with my sleep so much when i do. I just drink when I meet up with my friends and poo poo

i work nights and if i gently caress it up too much i get worn down and sick as hell, so I fight like hell to keep my poo poo stable

don't think I've had a drink since the mayweather fight

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
GiP Drunk Thread 2k15: YOU ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK UPON THE GREAT CRUSADE (of sobriety)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I would have a beer or two with Roscoe.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

roscoe is not a beer fan

he will smell it then walk away quickly

if i have one of these though the dude is all over me

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I need to quit drinking for at least a month. But you ain't touching my :420:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
So far I was worried I might actually be an alcoholic but I'm not jonesin or anything. Maybe the drunk thread isn't the thread for this. Make a sobriety challenge thread? Who here remembers the sobriety challenge a few years back where failure was met with a requirement to do a live webcast zima power hour?

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
I'm sorry for breaking the rules N4I :(

You are a good mod and I love you.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

roscoe is not a beer fan

my ferret would drink the poo poo out of beer as long as it was flat, then she would stumble around and walk sideways. rip ferret

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Here is something for both camps

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I smash about a case every ten days/2 weeks. Typically if I'm doing something worth drinking during. I wouldn't mind doing a month challenge though. It'll help me kickstart my LSAT prep

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jun 11, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Well let's make it official that we'll go to 4th of July

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Sure, I'm out of beer anyway. Can't do a month though, I'm visiting the Scottish relatives in a few weeks.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Well let's make it official that we'll go to 4th of July

What are you all staking?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

I drink frequently and with great pleasure and the only time I'd go 30 days is if I were deployed.

:hfive: Trying to decide if I want to Kickstart this (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mancanbeer/mancan-put-a-brewery-in-your-fridge-not-a-growler?ref=users) or wait to see if it works well when it goes commercial in September.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nick Soapdish posted:

:hfive: Trying to decide if I want to Kickstart this (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mancanbeer/mancan-put-a-brewery-in-your-fridge-not-a-growler?ref=users) or wait to see if it works well when it goes commercial in September.

poo poo, I want one

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I went like 7 or 8 months without drinking. It wasn't even a conscious decision. I just got balls deep in school stuff and forgot how much I liked drinking.

Now I'm trying to throw together a script and shoot something this summer so obviously I'm leaning on gin pretty hard to get that ball rolling.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yo so Inbetweeners is on Netflix as well as the 2 movies they made after the fact. Just, look. It's a British show about some teens. Take my word for it and go loving watch it it's hilarious. You could skip the show/seasons and go straight to the movies but the show is better imo. Whether or not you like British humor you'll like it if you post in this thread I promise.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

I went like 7 or 8 months without drinking. It wasn't even a conscious decision. I just got balls deep in school stuff and forgot how much I liked drinking.

Now I'm trying to throw together a script and shoot something this summer so obviously I'm leaning on gin pretty hard to get that ball rolling.

you ever frame that citation from when you got thrown out of a ball game for being too drunk?

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Inbetweeners is funny as gently caress in a cringeworthy way.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Doublepost

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

agreed and I'm gonna crosspost dis poo poo here because I feel obliged

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

https://vimeo.com/126378138

Touching Timelapse Video Shows Sick Great Dane Puppy Turning Into Adult Dog

I literally can't even right now

god drat allergies...

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Can confirm Actually, modding GiP is retardedly easy. Its the other poo poo that goes along with it that's terrible.

I'm guessing a lot of PMs from other mods/admins mad that Shim is posting outside?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm guessing a lot of PMs from other mods/admins mad that Shim is posting outside?

A containment breach.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

"Sounds like you can't police your own subforum from wandering crazies." :smuggo:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

n4i please makes this coles next probation reason tia

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

n4i please makes this coles next probation reason tia

:eyepop:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

bryce dallas howard :worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I don't know who she is, but as of right now she is extremely my poo poo.

• Locked thread