Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

See that's banking on the charitable idea that folks will post later. I guess in the same way that I look at GG's posts as being primarily "heart is in a good place, while brain is typing out all the scummy things" I don't particularly see the Mach as derailing the game. I mean Hal is just making dumb jokes 24-7 rather than actually posting content either and I just am not sure where the line between disruptive and not is. Maybe I've got brain problems.

Captain Foo posted:

huh i had you pegged for contributing more than the 2 (maybe 3) posts you actually did

Nah I've been mostly white noise too which folks have mostly overlooked/forgot about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dr. Hurt posted:

I don't see a "get's voted, then comes into the thread" as particularly damning evidence since there's a million other possible ways for someone to react to a callout as scum. Charging in face first to defend oneself just seems super idiotic for a scum move, and I just can't see Machine making that.

it is dumb but they're called scumslips for a reason; i also don't know how experienced pmach is

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Propaganda Machine posted:

I feel like we should dress ourselves in colored bandanas. This poo poo is ridiculous.

I'm leaving my vote, but another lady doth protest too much on this page. I have questions.

it's mostly this post and the two following that really bug me; it reads like engaging the thread while trying to not engage it

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

BottleKnight posted:

I was not fully buying the PMach case, which is why I asked a question, and then when PMom said something I found convincing I voted. Would you rather I fabricate reasons to vote?

What do you think about PMach, Roydrowsy?

They are a better choice than ghastly at this point if I had to choose, but I am. It passionate about it.
They've played angry and they haven't contributed to the conversation I. Any meaningful way, but they are also not playing as though they have anything to hide. The fact that they make no effort to blend in suggests there isn't much to lose?

I think you or Chic would be better places to look for a D1 lynch, but with deadline looming (and floating), I don't see that happening.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Dr. Hurt posted:

Nah I've been mostly white noise too which folks have mostly overlooked/forgot about.

Mostly.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

What can I say, I'm rusty, and it's really hard to build a good case on D1. Given that diq has been throwing poo poo at the wall to see what sticks, the question is how much real info we can pump from his posting if he gets lynched. I'm on the fence.

Was this Prop's question? Who knows. Prop come back here and ask your dang question you wanted to ask two days ago so I can make my decision on if you are a baddy or not.

Captain Foo posted:

it is dumb but they're called scumslips for a reason; i also don't know how experienced pmach is

Pmach had taken a bit of a break but they have a bit of experience. They def. aren't spring chickens.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Mostly ghostly, friend.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh apropos of pronounchat i'm a dude

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Clearly we need to create a new gender-neutral pronoun for mafia players

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Clearly we need to create a new gender-neutral pronoun for mafia players

jerks

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal since you are here give us your top three scum picks please!!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Slams both hands into the table. Give us your picks. Give us your picks. Give us your picks.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hal since you are here give us your top three scum picks please!!

1. Ghoastly Gangster
2. Dr. Hurt
3. Diqnol

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

1. Ghoastly Gangster
2. Dr. Hurt
3. Diqnol

Thank you kindly sir! Any questions for me while you are here?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dr. Hurt posted:

What should I get on my pizza?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dr. Hurt posted:

Do you really think the Fat Boys are obscure? DISORDERLIES is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pineapples. :unsmigghh:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

This is for you Dr. Hurt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shxzlTRK44

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dr. Hurt posted:

Pineapples. :unsmigghh:

I do enjoy pineapple with jalapenos on my pizza

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Do you really think the Fat Boys are obscure? DISORDERLIES is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Nah that was a joke. I just love gimmick artists. Although I'm not sure many of my friends know/care who the fat boys are.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I do enjoy pineapple with jalapenos on my pizza

You're good people, Hal.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

1. Ghoastly Gangster
2. Dr. Hurt
3. Diqnol

why dr hurt instead of the other lurky-folk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

why dr hurt instead of the other lurky-folk

I find his self-effacing "well why aren't you voting me, look how bad I am!" to be scummy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

I find his self-effacing "well why aren't you voting me, look how bad I am!" to be scummy

mirrors my thoughts well

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i will be around for the stated deadline in 15 min but not long after that

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'd rather do that than be hypocritical and leaving myself out of a list of folks who haven't been pulling their weight. But that's just me I guess.

Who besides Hal and Foo are here and can we swing a vote to a lame-o like Trombone or Courier?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dr. Hurt posted:

I'd rather do that than be hypocritical and leaving myself out of a list of folks who haven't been pulling their weight. But that's just me I guess.

Who besides Hal and Foo are here and can we swing a vote to a lame-o like Trombone or Courier?

what's wrong with pmach

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I would vote Pmach but I would feel better about it if PMach was here and could answer questions about why they are or are not a dingus. Even though Taste left the deadline hanging I ain't gonna be here all night so maybe Mach can come in here and clear things up.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Yeah you should be voting Pmach tia

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

and why don't Chic or AC deserve the same consideration as Pmach does and a chance to explain themselves?

you're being s u s

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Pinterest Mom posted:

and why don't Chic or AC deserve the same consideration as Pmach does and a chance to explain themselves?

you're being s u s

chic basically gave a "d1 sux cya l8r shitlordes" and hasn't posted since so i'm assuming that's the explanation

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

you're being s u s

Because there are lingering questions about PMach that I would like to know and Chic and AC haven't posted enough to even generate questions. You can't really answer questions regarding your posting if you've barely said anything.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

chic basically gave a "d1 sux cya l8r shitlordes" and hasn't posted since so i'm assuming that's the explanation

Yeah this. I'd rather give a bit of leeway to someone seems to sort of want to play vs. someone who just checked out for today.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dr. Hurt posted:

Because there are lingering questions about PMach that I would like to know and Chic and AC haven't posted enough to even generate questions. You can't really answer questions regarding your posting if you've barely said anything.

are those lingering questions worth causing a no-lynch over

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dr. Hurt posted:

Because there are lingering questions about PMach that I would like to know
Oh?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lets just kill scummy poster and hope the scum are cool and kill Chic or aC

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

are those lingering questions worth causing a no-lynch over

Taste said tonight's deadline was flexible. Besides my one vote can't really tip the tides. We need more folks.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote PMach

Lets do SOMETHING people

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yeah like what was their callout going to be that Foo's scum read hinges on. Since part of the case hinges on Mach saying "I've got some questions" and then just checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I reread Propaganda Machine and think my vote should go there instead. ##vote Propaganda Machine purposefully baits Diqnol, kinda whitee-noise after that, maybe GG will calm down

• Locked thread