Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

theguybro posted:

Nah, that would be cool. All of you would constantly have max ammo in all guns. I still need to figure out how to add attachments to weapons given out

drat, I forgot how cool the musket was.

Is there anything in particular I need to avoid doing with all these fun bucks? :v: Would like to pad the bank a little for my alt.

That and I'm wondering if buying $6m worth of aircraft and a new apartment would look odd, but that comes directly out of pocket so it should be fine, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Capn Beeb posted:

drat, I forgot how cool the musket was.

Is there anything in particular I need to avoid doing with all these fun bucks? :v: Would like to pad the bank a little for my alt.

That and I'm wondering if buying $6m worth of aircraft and a new apartment would look odd, but that comes directly out of pocket so it should be fine, yeah?

50 - 75k deposits per hour

and yes, you don't really need the bank for anything, I think. Atleast I haven't touched the bank once since I got this on PC and I've been able to buy new apartments, cars, and aircrafts/tanks

Maximum Chenergy
Aug 30, 2007

Its black mist swallows all.

So how do the Rockstar crews work exactly? I'm in a crew with a few of my real life friends and I don't really want to ditch them just to join in on goon crew fun, but it certainly seems like it'd be a riot and a half. (plus all the boons like not having to actually do the gruelling task of /winning/ races against pubs.)

Also seeing proper hacker shenanigains rather than just unfun explosive game ruining stuff would be a good change of pace as well.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Don't believe anyone who tells you structuring will work, least of all in a game world where your cash is already known to the enforcers. Structuring is the most suspicious possible activity with either real or fake banks.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Maximum Chenergy posted:

So how do the Rockstar crews work exactly? I'm in a crew with a few of my real life friends and I don't really want to ditch them just to join in on goon crew fun, but it certainly seems like it'd be a riot and a half. (plus all the boons like not having to actually do the gruelling task of /winning/ races against pubs.)

Also seeing proper hacker shenanigains rather than just unfun explosive game ruining stuff would be a good change of pace as well.

just get in the mumble, doesnt matter what crew you're in.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

man i loving love the hakuchou. given ~5 seconds of straightaway i'm doing wheelies at 140 before bouncing off of a small rock and into the stratosphere. this game's wacky motorcycle physics are awesome.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

CitizenMP is broken, FiveM is broken, R* locked scripts down very nicely with this update, I like it.

Someone who knows Alex on good terms, tell that noob to stop using CreateThread, and then maybe his poo poo will hook again.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Resdfru fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jun 11, 2015

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

This is a fun car. :)

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

The Osiris is for sure the new king of the supers. It's got the power of the Turismo, the traction of the Entity and the doors of a billionaire. The Stirling GT is an above average sports car masquerading as a sports classic, nothing else even competes.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
While you're tooling with rich people stuff:

Yeehaw! I'm going to bed. I hope there is some mystical magic b money tomorrow :ninja:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stirling GT owns so much. If you can't afford both it and the Osiris, get the Stirling.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In other news, I now have a full fully tuned race garage.

Ra-amun
Feb 25, 2011

theguybro posted:

I'll be back in a little, R* broke uninsuring cars but apparently you can still take some vehicles into LSC and insure them yourself after making an exact copy of another players car. It keeps all mods that player had on car too.

I'm now the owner of a glitched out purple hearse that doesn't really exist and is parked all up down the middle of my garage. Had a friend come and check it out and he couldn't see anything but me falling through the map while I was in the car. I sold the original hearse and bought new garages to try and shuffle things around to see if it would reset anything, but no luck.

It's nowhere near gamebreaking but mildly annoying since it's in all my garages. So be careful with that because I have no idea how it happened since other people seemed to be able to do it just fine.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Are the GTA online mutton chops supposed to be really light? You can barely see them even with black hair.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Powershift posted:

No, i haven't. I've got some business stuff to deal with, but if we can get some guys together and nail it down in a single session, i'd be down.

Just a single take no prisoners, full armor outfit/helmet, armored karuma where applicable run.

If you guys are getting the band back together, I'm down. Where's Slim?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i wish there was a way to just have a goon-only server running because i am sick to death of playing with hackers and children

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

theguybro posted:

Yeaah just join my game

Which guy are you? I would like to get in on this money stuff.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i'd also like money but i don't know what to do hahah

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Are the GTA online mutton chops supposed to be really light? You can barely see them even with black hair.

the most annoying part about this to me is that there's a version of the mutton chops with proper darkness but it also has a really ugly mustache along with it. it's frustrating and I want good mutton chops without a mustache :mad:

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Something that may be of interest to some people. It looks like the ability to change cars between open top or a roof only works if the open version isn't a convertible. I had a look and my Tornado cannot switch between models.

StevoMcQueen
Dec 29, 2007

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Thanks for the fun and heists Abilifier, Beastie Bomber and Stevo McQueen. I'll be around tomorrow if you want to do the next heist.

Sure, but I won't be on until later, 9pm+.

Vittek
Nov 8, 2006
I sent you a friend request guybro. I hope for once I won't get weapon stripped and non stop killed by exploding uzi bullets.

Anyway for those that are looking for a faster,easier way to change their appearance in GTA:o:

Go to the rockstar support center where you can post open questions, put in you'd like a character change and within minutes some R* member will unlock your char for a makeover. Seems easier than unplugging your internet.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Sure,gonna do the money lobby thing again right now if anybody needs,then I'll send you invite.

Almost Honest
Aug 17, 2009

theguybro posted:

Sure,gonna do the money lobby thing again right now if anybody needs,then I'll send you invite.

Can I join? IGN is FAT_AND_GAY

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Almost Honest posted:

Yeah, just add my SC account - stopitb

I'll be online in like 15.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

It's funny how this update was called Ill Gotten Gains Part 1, they were probably implying "gently caress YOU CHEATERS AND YOUR ILL GOTTEN GAINS"

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
How do I get in on this easy money malarkey?

Church Ladyboy
Oct 11, 2007

SQUAWK

Almost Honest posted:

This is an excellent ign.

Almost Honest
Aug 17, 2009
ty. Thinking about changing it though, it attracts too much pubbie attention.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

theguybro posted:

Yeah, just add my SC account - stopitb

I'll be online in like 15.

Gettin' in on this...

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

ninjahedgehog posted:

If you guys are getting the band back together, I'm down. Where's Slim?

I'll send him a pm Haven't seen him in the thread for a while.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

It's still easy as gently caress to lag the servers up and break them completely. *not that I've tried, or wanted to try, or even tested it out, just speculations because why would anybody want to do something like that, that's just straight up mean and shouldnt be shown to R* how bad they need dedicated servers*

They finally fixed err_ped_gen_var which is good, but not good enough cause they left out my black screen loop, and I'm sure people would rather see a white screen for a second, than a loop over and over saying transaction failed that they can't get out of.

If anybody here has the Louis Vuitton car, please let me know and I'll hop in game in like 15 - 20 minutes to test if uninsuring still works or not. Gotta be 101% sure.

theguybro fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 11, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I've yet to see one "in the wild" but going from the website pictures, the car with the wrap looks horrible. I've not seen the new aircraft yet either but they seem a bit easier on the eye. The new gullwing car is nice looking though. My only complaint is the bonnet uses the secondary colour. Hope the second part of the update comes out soon, preferably with some new properties, if there are mansions I wonder if we'll get the Rockford mansion or the one in Chumash that shows up during the story in amongs them..

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Yeah, that's right, I spent 10 minutes today just chilling in my Luxor Deluxe by myself this morning drinking champagne and smoking cigars before heading off to work. Pretty cool the game lets you enter the plane as a passenger without a pilot.

Thanks again to theguybro who was nice enough to invite me to the funtime lobby this morning at like 7am randomly.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I came to the cash machine lobby and spent more time getting killed by police than collecting money.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied

theguybro posted:

It's funny how this update was called Ill Gotten Gains Part 1, they were probably implying "gently caress YOU CHEATERS AND YOUR ILL GOTTEN GAINS"

I died laughing last night when I rolled up to you and you said "cheaters ruin the gaming experience" and money bags started falling on my truck. Then as I got out a money trail started following me. I felt like a skull headed leprechaun.

Then the pubbie ran me over, I called them "money grubbing whores" and drove off in passive...then spun around, went full speed, disabled passive income to take out 3 guys waiting for their welfare money bags. They received some, but most of their payments were made in their lifeless bodies remit to the front of my insurgent. Made about 3 successful

Then I spent 5 minutes using the loot pile as bait.

Do the money bags disappear if shot or exploded? I have an idea for a trap where there's a huge pile with bombs, or a big pile with us vulturing around picking off all interested parties.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Also, the Osiris is significantly more fun to drive around than the Zentorno, and more fun to customize. The $24k insurance penalty also makes it hilarious. Buy the Jazz Loop and never stop circling around people taunting them to blow up your car.

Benefactor Stirling loving owns. Wonderfully fun car. Those gull-wing doors make me hard everytime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Stirling sounds amazing and is so fun to drive. I dunno what it's top speed is, but it's fast and doesn't take long to get there.

• Locked thread