Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

The thing is, the justice system doesn't act based on the victim's whims, or Bernie Madoff would have been executed and abusive husbands would be freed from jail immediately after apologetic phone calls to their wives. And Josh didn't limit his activities to his sisters. Did the other girl(s) forgive him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Jumpingmanjim posted:

They are on TV because Jim Bob (Jim Bob) wants to save the TV show. Putting them up on TV to defend THEIR OWN BROTHER that molested them is just sick.

the girls say why they are talking about it.

they didn't want this to become public, they didn't ask for all of this, and now that it is, the media dn the public are going crazy and everyone is trying to spin in their own way.

their story is theirs to tell, but everyone else with their own agendas are trying to spin this. they are talking about this publicly because it's the only way for them to regain control of the narrative, which is their right as the victims.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

perhaps people should give some time to hear from the perspective of the girls themselves, it's really about them and their perspective and it's disingenuous to rally around their victimhood without listening to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevkx229XBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCpGMoocWcw

The FOIA request and publishing of the documents revictimized the girls! Leave the Duggars be, liberal media!

*Duggars identify the redacted identities of the victims in their PR campaign to save their cash cow reality show, force them to downplay being molested by their brother on a national media platform*

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Clochette posted:

Did the other girl(s) forgive him?

I doubt any of them actually did.

They're just doing what the family patriarch told them to do, as they've been trained to do since before they could walk.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the girls say why they are talking about it.

they didn't want this to become public, they didn't ask for all of this, and now that it is, the media dn the public are going crazy and everyone is trying to spin in their own way.

their story is theirs to tell, but everyone else with their own agendas are trying to spin this. they are talking about this publicly because it's the only way for them to regain control of the narrative, which is their right as the victims.

I believe you'll find josh was the victim and those harlots simply tempted him with their wiles

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Geoj posted:

I doubt any of them actually did.

They're just doing what the family patriarch told them to do, as they've been trained to do since before they could walk.

you really enjoy this sort of fantasizing dont ya?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

blanket training lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Jim Bob

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Jim Bob

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
jim's bobs

FRIES... piled high

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
JIMBVOVB

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fiend posted:

Jim Borb

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jim Bob is two names.

Adults have one name only.

I don't accept his bizarre, sexually explicit and sinful 'name'.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Lib Rar Molon Labe
(Jim Bob Hands Off)

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Jiub Nwahb

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
Lord Evader and Josh Thytoucher

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Jim Bob

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A face totally devoid of character.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Say Nothing posted:

A face totally devoid of character.

jrrrm brrrrb

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
im bobj

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

jom bib

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
boob job

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
rim job

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

duggrevarine

the duggarborn

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Jeem Ba'hab, househead of the Dug'aar, stood tall on the crest of the dun as he surveyed the farmlands below, shielding his sensitive eyes from the setting sun with a twisted and stunted flipper that would have been a surfacer's left hand. Another dolmen had been defaced recently, and it was Jeem's sacred duty to exact a bloody toll for the sacrilegious actions of the apostates. Earlier, while the cruel sun burned overhead, in the damp and twisted tunnels of his clanhome, Jeem had kneeled and sworn a sacred oath before his broodmother. Her holy distended vulva quivered moistly in approval before him; an incredible honor to any of the Arrowmen. His eyes teared as he recalled her glorious musk.

"Arrowmen, we raid tonight. We rape tonight."

Jeem thrust his crude spear into the air and the clansmen below him on the hillock let out a guttural cacophony of cheers.

Down below, in the farmlands, men, women and children hid and sobbed desperate prayer to Obanga. They knew what that sound meant, that awful bellow. Not many would escape this night unmolested.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
So when Josh was vetted to lead the Family Research Council, did his background in Familial Palpation qualify him to research families?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fiend posted:

So when Josh was vetted to lead the Family Research Council, did his background in Familial Palpation qualify him to research families?

Yes. And for hands on research no less.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pvt.Scott posted:

Jeem Ba'hab, househead of the Dug'aar, stood tall on the crest of the dun as he surveyed the farmlands below, shielding his sensitive eyes from the setting sun with a twisted and stunted flipper that would have been a surfacer's left hand. Another dolmen had been defaced recently, and it was Jeem's sacred duty to exact a bloody toll for the sacrilegious actions of the apostates. Earlier, while the cruel sun burned overhead, in the damp and twisted tunnels of his clanhome, Jeem had kneeled and sworn a sacred oath before his broodmother. Her holy distended vulva quivered moistly in approval before him; an incredible honor to any of the Arrowmen. His eyes teared as he recalled her glorious musk.

Jeem thrust his crude spear into the air and the clansmen below him on the hillock let out a guttural cacophony of cheers.

Down below, in the farmlands, men, women and children hid and sobbed desperate prayer to Obanga. They knew what that sound meant, that awful bellow. Not many would escape this night unmolested.

same

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

NecroMonster posted:

Yes. And for hands on research no less.

Well I hope this doesn't tarnish their reputation.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I would rather see the girls deal with their feeling and anger and not hide behind a facade of forgiveness.

Maybe it's true. Maybe they actually believe they are fulfilling their role being diddled by older men.

Jim Bob

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

The Bible posted:

Are we still taking the obvious troll seriously?

I don't think anyone is taking anything seriously.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
"oh lots of new posts"
*scrolls past 3 pages in a blur of green*
"Crazy Frog was better, funnier"

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Whiskey Sours posted:

I don't think anyone is taking anything seriously.

Bob Bob

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Jimbob NoPants.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what did you feed into the thing thag made this

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pvt.Scott posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Jim Bob

• Locked thread