Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Wha--what the...huh? What? Bwuhhh????? HUH!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Such is the price of fame diq

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

One sec lemme write a think piece about internet famous Diqnol

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Your Fav is Problematic: Diqnol

Dressed up like a pizza and led the Chuckie Cheese chapter of the NAACP for years before being found out
Once owned a gently caress pillow with a picture of Shrek on it.
He kept said pillow in the seat of honor at the table and told me to bless the master of the house with a kiss the one time I ate dinner with him
It tasted like meatballs
Is good at rapping and makes everyone feel bad

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
A million haters spitting a million diss tracks could not indicate my hatred for you, diqnol

Dr. Hurt posted:

Not really happy with how Ep popped in, dropped a vote and then popped the hell out. Wish Diq was there for the end of the day rather than popping in afterwards with a belated

My bad. My last two days have not been conductive to a Mafia Mood. Sorry!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You had better be careful Ep or else I'll make a callout post for you as well.

Goverments and Zodiac signs hate him. This Crab's one weird trick helps him win mafia.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This is hosed. Can't a man make an honest dollar? poo poo.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Diqnol

It's the only thing to do in this situation

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Dr. Hurt posted:

Diqnol there is more hate in me for you than in the entire Juggalo nation. I wanna spray you down with hot faygo and throw you into lake hepatitis.

I can't tell which one would be the better rapper handle, Hot Faygo or Lake Hepatitis.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote Diqnol

It's the only thing to do in this situation

why is it the only thing to do

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dr. Hurt posted:

This narrative that you have created is fascinating but also 100 percent wrong. If we ended up in a no-dunk you would be spinnning tales about how we got into this situation because I stalled for too long. I wanna see Foo's reaction to our new information.

nah i would do the same thing about you, the way you showed up and appeared to try to force a no-lynch was weird and i don't like it. i was pretty close to throwing a backflip vote on you just like pinmom but calmed first

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

OK last night I got distracted by video games and pillows, TODAY IS THE REREAD HERE WE GO

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Looking at GG's posts in light of the flips, I still believe him to be scum. Look at the way he came in when he realized he was in danger and his lack of conviction/substance in the "cases" he plopped out. I pressed him on it and he makes a lot of noise but does nothing to convince me or anyone else of his ideas. He's more interested in standing by his weak content than producing content that speaks for itself and I believe this is because he cannot provide real content at all. He was who we should have hung yesterday.

##vote Ghostly Gangsta

I like Foo a lot on the reread and would be hard pressed to put a vote on him.

I'm not happy with Hal since he just piggybacked my vote on GG for most of the first day then later listed me in his top 3 scum picks without skipping a beat. When you consider he's also around at pretty much all phases of the game, it looks bad.

Epsilon is being quiet. They agreed with me about something I think and didn't really make much noise, just enough to justify their vote. Could be a quiet scum play.

I would like it if Hiip and Apostate started playing.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hal, today we will rap battle. I propose that whoever loses can't vote for the other person today since giving each other our votes is a tad too much methinks. You man enough?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also, I knew that I was making the wrong choice ala hip hop culture when I said I wanted it (its similar to standup comedy in that way) but a man has got to be honest or he has nothing to stand on but quicksand and when the fans finally meet him then they will be mired in disappointment. Take what you can get in this world, it's a hosed up and short ride. Deuces

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
i am now at my best and so Gunplay is over. i have officially stopped. all currently scheduled live dates are canceled. my upcoming album "living legend" will still be delivered worldwide later this year via Def Jam Records. Gunplay was and always has been a conceptual art exhibition anchored by sound and vision. above and beyond an "artist". to my truest fans, please stay legend.

##retire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ntkNWnQ4gk

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Looking at GG's posts in light of the flips, I still believe him to be scum. Look at the way he came in when he realized he was in danger and his lack of conviction/substance in the "cases" he plopped out. I pressed him on it and he makes a lot of noise but does nothing to convince me or anyone else of his ideas. He's more interested in standing by his weak content than producing content that speaks for itself and I believe this is because he cannot provide real content at all. He was who we should have hung yesterday.

##vote Ghostly Gangsta

I like Foo a lot on the reread and would be hard pressed to put a vote on him.

I'm not happy with Hal since he just piggybacked my vote on GG for most of the first day then later listed me in his top 3 scum picks without skipping a beat. When you consider he's also around at pretty much all phases of the game, it looks bad.

Epsilon is being quiet. They agreed with me about something I think and didn't really make much noise, just enough to justify their vote. Could be a quiet scum play.

I would like it if Hiip and Apostate started playing.

I thought we bonded over rap. You breakin my heart dog, imma tattoo your effigy on my face because of this sorrow is 2real4me.

Anyhow, I'm not scum I attacked you hard because I don't really recognize how you play. This is probably the same of foo in hindsight even though I argued otherwise. Those aggro approaches that you two have seem scummy. I misread aggression as scummy even when I know it's a bad play.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I still don't feel well about Hal though.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

HiipFire posted:

i am now at my best and so Gunplay is over. i have officially stopped. all currently scheduled live dates are canceled. my upcoming album "living legend" will still be delivered worldwide later this year via Def Jam Records. Gunplay was and always has been a conceptual art exhibition anchored by sound and vision. above and beyond an "artist". to my truest fans, please stay legend.

##retire

riip

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

HiipFire posted:

##retire

What the gently caress

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

HiipFire posted:

##retire

Hiipfire, Gunplay, Town Vanilla, has retired D2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVTcRL6EfrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOys4uYn-b0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbbQb9bEcDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4ROEVTLXI

Gunplay's crazy.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Respect, Hiip. Respect.

GG it isn't a hate thing, we're cool, you're just scum this game. Like, you're defending yourself there instead of looking for scum. You're more concerned with looking town than doing what town needs to do, pz

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Respect, Hiip. Respect.

GG it isn't a hate thing, we're cool, you're just scum this game. Like, you're defending yourself there instead of looking for scum. You're more concerned with looking town than doing what town needs to do, pz

Have you been in a game with GG before? This is what he does as town under suspicion.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Have you been in a game with GG before? This is what he does as town under suspicion.

What was their old name?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

What was their old name?

Ghostly Gangsta -> Ghastly Gangsta

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Then you'll have to forgive me for not heeding meta I don't have familiarity with. Can a couple of people verify this is his typical town play?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Then you'll have to forgive me for not heeding meta I don't have familiarity with. Can a couple of people verify this is his typical town play?

If you want to do homework, look at D1 of The League II, or just trust this quote from Town merk

merk posted:

Look at what I did to GG in Star Trek. His case on me was incredibly weird sounding, and I jumped on it (forgetting that he was confirmed masons with Ecco). I think it's incredibly easy to fake case this guy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Yeah I don't really recognize yours either, and I think that's where we are clashing. I can't help but flail under suspicion. I crack easily good or bad. We played one game together in Pig's WW1 CYOR, but I spent like half of my time alive trying to figure out that you were Diqnol because I felt dumb asking lol.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

If you want to do homework, look at D1 of The League II, or just trust this quote from Town merk

That merk ended up being scum. I pegged him but couldn't case it. I'm bad at making cases, but my senses aren't completely off.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

<3

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pmom was super invested in star trek

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

That merk ended up being scum. I pegged him but couldn't case it. I'm bad at making cases, but my senses aren't completely off.

TBC, that quote is from Town Merk in The League II talking about how Scum Merk found you easily rankled in TNG.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

TBC, that quote is from Town Merk in The League II talking about how Scum Merk found you easily rankled in TNG.

Ah whoops! My bad, I misunderstood.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'd have to read a lot of stuff, maybe later~

Merk tends to be bad with meta tho since he hates it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i can confirm this is exactly how he played as town in Hotline Mafia

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

HiipFire posted:

##retire

why did you even sign up :psyduck:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

apostate please post

Diqnol
May 10, 2010