Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Freudian Slip posted:

Xutech and I had only one vig kill (one potion), do that's why we didn't kill anyone last night. We tracked Anidav again and he stayed home all night.

I believe this clears Anidav

Not necessarily, here's what I think...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Last night I "protected" the person I thought was likely to be the killer, given that I also block them, I assumed this would stop the kill and lead to no night kill.

The trouble is, anyone with a modicum of guile would guess that's what I'd do, so any shrewd scum would simply not make a kill to "confirm" my belief.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

The question is; do we go for the obvious, that I blocked the killer? Or the devious, that my target has been framed?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

The question is; do we go for the obvious, that I blocked the killer? Or the devious, that my target has been framed?

Can't see that it matters. There are 8 alive.

Kill Anidav today. If he's Town, probably another Town dies overnight.

That means 6 alive the next day. Kill Gaspy. He'll almost certainly be scum at that point.

If he's not, then another Town probably dies overnight, bringing us to 4 alive. Which, I admit, is a lovely place to be in, but hopefully we could figure our way out of it.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

Can't see that it matters. There are 8 alive.

Kill Anidav today. If he's Town, probably another Town dies overnight.

That means 6 alive the next day. Kill Gaspy. He'll almost certainly be scum at that point.

If he's not, then another Town probably dies overnight, bringing us to 4 alive. Which, I admit, is a lovely place to be in, but hopefully we could figure our way out of it.

I'm confirmed town but sure.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Going to wait to see if anyone wants to have a crack at talking me out of casting an Anidav vote.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Also waiting to see whether people think it's worth lynching who I blocked BEFORE I reveal who I blocked.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Presumably its Anidav since you disagreed with my statement that him staying in cleared him

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Freudian Slip posted:

Presumably its Anidav since you disagreed with my statement that him staying in cleared him

Possibly. But I'm more interested in the premise. devoid of previous bias or personal feelings. Regardless of who it is.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I can't evenly decide between TOML and Anidav.

I felt that TOMLs letter was more genuine - and I annoyed for not immediately including the extra details from my letter, which is probably wasted now, about ordering a fancy knife from Victorinox in Switzerland.
ANIDAVADINA NEGATIVE UTILITY FACTION ANY ROLE ANY ANTI-TOWN

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I am not a killer.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

Also waiting to see whether people think it's worth lynching who I blocked BEFORE I reveal who I blocked.

I can't imagine you blocking anyone other than Anidav.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

I am not a killer.

this is the sort of stoic fortune cookie poo poo that you've pulled before

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I've been tracked twice(?) now, how many times do you need?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Anidav (1): Kat Delacour

Not Voting (7): Anidav, Asphyxious, Birdstrike, Freudian Slip, Gwynplaine, Those On My Left, xutech

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 13th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 hours, 2 minutes.

The sky may yet fall on our heads!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I am going out for lunch fyi. Partner still refers to mafia as "talking to your boyfriend" so I'm back qhen I'm done

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Gaspy, the scum know that they have to kill to have any chance. So the person you blocked was either scum or the target. Why would scum target anidav? He is high on our list of subjects. So if you blocked Anidav I would say he is scum. If you blocked someone else I would say that makes Anidav town

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Freudian Slip posted:

Gaspy, the scum know that they have to kill to have any chance. So the person you blocked was either scum or the target. Why would scum target anidav? He is high on our list of subjects. So if you blocked Anidav I would say he is scum. If you blocked someone else I would say that makes Anidav town

That seems like sound logic.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

##vote those on my left

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Kat Delacour posted:

Partner still refers to mafia as "talking to your boyfriend" so I'm back qhen I'm done
Know how you feel - two games was too much especially combined with 2 mason docs. Sorry for those in the other game for screwing up

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I tend to prefer Gaspy's plan to TOML's yesterday and I think it would probably work but for the fact that there may be some weird role info that we don't yet know about.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Asphyxious posted:

##vote those on my left

My thoughts exactly - especially forgetting that you were cleared by a sane cop

##vote those on my left

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Agreedo ##vote toml

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Kat Delacour posted:

Agreedo ##vote toml

Short lunch, Delacour.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
My coffee is late and I asked permission

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Do we want to have an early day?

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

I would - lets finish this

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Flipped a coin.

##vote those on my left

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

##vote those on my left

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, Those On My Left!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Those On My Left (5): Asphyxious, Freudian Slip, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Anidav
Anidav (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour

Not Voting (3): Birdstrike, Those On My Left, xutech

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 13th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 6 hours, 14 minutes.

The sky may yet fall on our heads!

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Justforkix wails about how he has to stay in this stinking village for another month, how its not fair and there are no pretty girls here, all the wine is vinegar, everyone goes to bed so early, everyone is boring, minheirs are boring, this roman spy debacle is boring.

The whining gets unbearable and he gets thumped. Anything to stop his childish whining.

==========

TOML - Justforkix - Vanilla Townie was thumped unconscious.

Night time. PM me your actions.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

*CRASH!*

*BONG!*

*CLANG!*

BY TOUTATIS!

The entire town is woken by a tremendous noise and rushes out into the pre-dawn twilight to see the kitchen of the community garden destroyed by a rogue menhir and Bacteria laying by the herb garden with a large bronze cauldron next to her. Birds and symbols circle around her head as she lies prone, face first in the chives.

What happened by Beleos?!

--------

Bacteria - Asphyxious - Paranoid Nurse was knocked out by a cauldron.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

##vote Birdstrike

Birdstrike visited Asphyxious during the night.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Dickheads

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Like I have been every night except for the first.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Honestly, dumb as bricks

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
So... Brass loving balls? If someone else visited him they would have been seen.

Are you guys mod confirmed town masonry though or did we just assume blindly?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##vote Birdstrike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

So... Brass loving balls? If someone else visited him they would have been seen.

Are you guys mod confirmed town masonry though or did we just assume blindly?

It depends, if xutech watched Gaspy he could've seen others, if he tracked me its just me.

• Locked thread