Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Penne is the GOAT pasta. Joanna Champion is the best in all ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Why is 189 on the 11th instead of the 4th? I thought the 4th was one of the UFC's traditional big fight dates.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jack of Hearts posted:

Why is 189 on the 11th instead of the 4th? I thought the 4th was one of the UFC's traditional big fight dates.

They always run a "4th of July" card but I don't think they'd want to run it on the actual 4th of July because people will be too busy getting drunk and blowing poo poo up to watch people fighting in a cage.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Ditch posted:

Why the hell would a city like that be one of the biggest in the world, then? I guess most of them have acclimated but still...

The altitude keeps the temperature mild in spite of being in the tropics. It would be obscenely hot if it was near sea level.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Not only is Mexico City really high above sea level but the air quality is absolute dogshit.

EmmyOk posted:

Cain now worse than Overeem and Mir

e: even Fedor loves Fabricio Face

Shumagorath posted:

Werdum wasn't checking kicks or moving his head. His standup is greatly improved but in a division where most of the top 10 have one-punch power he needs better defense. Cain is a great striker but his TKO victories have mostly been mauling guys on the ground with his only walk-off KO being against Nog.

Mir is probably going too far; that's just my PTSD from the Nog fights talking.
don't watch fights, don't read threads

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Cain pretty much one punched Bigfoot, hit Lesnar so hard he turned into a helicopter, and dropped Junior in the second and third fights with single right hands, so maybe you should watch some fights.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Did they drop and not get up? Lesnar's also a particularly bad example since his own camp didn't hit him in the face.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

I just gave you a bunch of examples of people Cain has hurt badly with single punches, but apparently were going the old pillow fist routine like it's 2010.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
https://instagram.com/p/35oNY_pJZQ/

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Someone please make a deal with it of Werdum choking Cain out

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvj7hU4Bieo

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

These are Cain's pillow fists:

Evidence:

Also I think it deserves pointing out that the only reason that Cain didn't get a 1-punch KO on Nog is that he managed to hit him with 6 follow-up punches before the ref got there.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I remember watching werdum lose to jds and thinking 'oh well, thats the last anyone will see of him' and now hes hw champ. good for him.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Save this for the next OP

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Nierbo posted:

I remember watching werdum lose to jds and thinking 'oh well, thats the last anyone will see of him' and now hes hw champ. good for him.

It's funny because both Werdum and RDA got KO'd by massive uppercuts in back-to-back events back in 2008 (Werdum by JdS at UFC 90, RDA by Stephens at UFC 91 a few weeks later); fast-forward six years + change and they're teammates who both win championships within a few months of one another.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

The real question is, do we enforce this TOXX or not

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

hopefully in for some cool poo poo tonight. I'll suck my own dick if Alvarez vs Melendez is anything but amazing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yes.

mewse
May 2, 2006

not it

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Bluedeanie posted:

Absolutely. 100%.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Bluedeanie posted:

Was the fight amazing? No, it was not. So he's gunna eat those words, and his own dick too.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
People used to think Melendez was the best lightweight in the world because he beat Aoki and lost to Josh Thomson even though he won.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I will not rest until you are chomping on your own hard pecker and Eddie Alvarez is graciously retweeting it in awe of the dedication of his loyal fans. It's time to suck on that classic boner-style hardon, bitch.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I might have a pretty bad case of Hendo-back but I don't think most people can do that

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Maybe we could do a cast model of it and make popsicles for everyone. Gotta stay cool in the summer.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I might have a pretty bad case of Hendo-back but I don't think most people can do that

what? i thought anytime a bad fight happens we all sucked our own dicks around here?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Detroit_Dogg posted:

heart and mind overcome all

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Getting your ribs surgically removed will make it easier and will also make it easier to make weight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
oh yeah? try telling matt serra that

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Mike Dolce gives you that information once you become a diamond member

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I am slumped on my stool in the corner, head sort of near my crotch, but for the purposes of sucking my own dick it is worlds away. My cornerman is aggressively slapping me, yelling and screaming to try and inspire me, to try and keep me in this thing. "Do you want this?" For the first time in my professional career, I'm not sure that I do. Across the cage my foe B.J Penn refuses to take the stool. He is stood, doubled over, sucking his own dick, staring at me for the entire round break. I can see in his eyes and his mouth that he knows he's beaten me already.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I am slumped on my stool in the corner, head sort of near my crotch, but for the purposes of sucking my own dick it is worlds away. My cornerman is aggressively slapping me, yelling and screaming to try and inspire me, to try and keep me in this thing. "Do you want this?" For the first time in my professional career, I'm not sure that I do. Across the cage my foe B.J Penn refuses to take the stool. He is stood, doubled over, sucking his own dick, staring at me for the entire round break. I can see in his eyes and his mouth that he knows he's beaten me already.

Lmao but especially the last sentence

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Nick Diaz stares at me, incredulous. Without stopping his firm and tight jerk for one second he motions towards me. "Oh, we're doing self suck poo poo now?"

mewse
May 2, 2006

I didn't need to know that wikipedia has an image for autofellatio

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Kimbo V. Huston round break gif but they heads keep drooping

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

hahahahaha

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Bluedeanie posted:

I guess it depends on how we define "amazing". It was pretty entertaining to see Melendez fail to beat a blind opponent, but amazing?

Thrawn
Sep 10, 2004

lmao

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Triticum Guzzler posted:

who was diego's ghostwriter

josh rosenthal's reaction is unchanged

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Detroit_Dogg posted:

A man shouldn't write self suck checks that his back can't cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
AUTOTUNE VOICE: It's amazing, I'm the reason, my own dick is in my mouth this evening

FRANK MIR:

• Locked thread