Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Welp time to face this poo poo like a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
gently caress everything.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Welp.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deetz, I don't care about being spoiled

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
Funny I didn't realize Cersei was Catholic.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

So, to recap:

1) Cersei got a bush
2) Cersei got one kid left
3) Mountain got his groove back
4) Lovebirds Tommen and Margeary still MIA
5) Thelma and Louis via Sansa and Theon
6) Jon Snow is a bitch (and what the gently caress with that stupid callback at the beginning just to telegraph that stupid OH YOUR UNCLE IS STILL ALIVE sign that was dumb)
7) Onion Knight and Melisandre are without a kingdom
8) Danny gettin sold into slavery again
9) Arya stole a face and is definitely not paying for it

God damnit this show.

e: I forgot basically the whole Stannis plot arc was to get his army slaughtered, flambe his daughter, and get his head cut off by Brienne, who was of no hope whatsoever, who I guess goes to the wall with Pod now?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I think it's cool and good that Game Of Thrones has now reset Dany's plotline just for the sake of padding out to another season.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
gently caress the plot line across the narrow sea, gently caress the North they get what they deserve, gently caress Dorne and their hot chicks with lovely petty jealously. All the cool people are pretty much dead. End it with Tyrion riding a dragon in the war against the White Walkers and let the show be done. gently caress this show.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Deetz, I don't care about being spoiled

john snow got loving owned

lol

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

john snow got loving owned

lol

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
The sole reason they had Big Red come back at the end of the episode is so that she can resurrect Jon Snow next season.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
You want the good girl, but you need the bad pussy

loving lmao.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the nights watch is a giant bunch of baby morons

all those dudes they saved they don't have to fight and are more men to guard the wall with

but nope jon has to die because gently caress you

:xcom:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
lena headey has way better boobs than i thought she would

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

ded posted:

:agreed:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

Those weren't hers. She had to have a body double for that scene because she was pregnant during filming.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
gently caress season 5 and gently caress this finale. Holy ballsacks this was a dripping wet fart of 10 hours of TV and my life.

At this point I hope aliens just come in and nuke everyone and everything dies.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Monsterface burner gets a short haircut, bitch who ignores her commanding officer and takes out a guys eyes goes blind as punishment and a dick who has no business commanding a militant order gets fragged. Pretty happy overall, the 15 minute lena hedly procession was the icing on the cake.

It could only get better if the crazy fire oval office resurrects Snow and he goes on a rampage. I'm pretty convinced, from what Ed said that he is his blood, but not direct blood. I reckon he was the rape baby of Rhagar and Lyanna Stark, loving semi dead Tygarian heir in the cards next season!

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Holy crap this show got bad fast.

ded posted:

loving :lol:

pretty annoying that this was posted on Saturday. It doesn't even make any sense until after Sunday night's episode.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Victor Vermis posted:

Holy crap this show got bad fast.

pretty annoying that this was posted on Saturday. It doesn't even make any sense until after Sunday night's episode.

its a fake, though. He didn't warg at all last night.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Those weren't hers. She had to have a body double for that scene because she was pregnant during filming.

Whoever it was has some rockin tits.

Kind of bummed we'll get no more ~fewer~

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Arya is totally boned right? Guess that plotline is toast too.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Nah, she's going to be the best Daredevil.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Untagged posted:

Nah, she was supposed to go blind.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

oh wow. some nice cg head placement then

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Untagged posted:

I don't think that it's a spoiler to tell you that throwing adversity at Arya just leads to her becoming even more badass.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ded posted:

oh wow. some nice cg head placement then

Pretty much. My first reaction was "No way, hers are way smaller", but then along the 45 minute shameshameshameshameshame walk, I ended up being convinced it was her and they somehow knocked it out of the park regarding covering her tats.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
got blacked out before the show. I barely remember anything other than jon snow getting shanked.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
After breaking her legs in the fall, Sansa spends Season 6 getting dragged north by Reek in her quest to learn about being a warg.

Seriously though, which watchable characters are left? Tyrion, Baelish, maybe Davos and Brienne?

Also:

Dead Reckoning posted:

Vote Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf in 2016.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't think that it's a spoiler to tell you that throwing adversity at Arya just leads to her becoming even more badass.

Yeah, I wasn't aware she was supposed to loose it. Book chat.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
this show is cool because of how mad ep 8 and 10 consistently make people

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I'm only mad that Stannis didn't get flayed.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Mr. Nice! posted:

its a fake, though. He didn't warg at all last night.

Warg eyes aside, you don't recognize that shot from Sunday's episode and wonder why anybody would post it on Saturday?

I skip this thread once the show is on, so I though it was p rude.

But I'm one of those fags who can sit still for an hour of TV and enjoy the anticipation of not knowing (different than knowing-but-being-wrong-about) exactly what is going to happen.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
slow season overall buy the last couple episodes were p legit.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

elite_garbage_man posted:

slow season overall buy the last couple episodes were p legit.

"Dance of Dragons" was a pretty poo poo book all around so it's no surprise that Season 5 sucked.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Zeroisanumber posted:

"Dance of Dragons" was a pretty poo poo book all around so it's no surprise that Season 5 sucked.

I dunno why the gently caress the story got so much broader when there are only supposed to be a book or two left but yeah, it wasn't too great. Hopefully the constraints of the show will contain the book story too.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I dunno why the gently caress the story got so much broader when there are only supposed to be a book or two left but yeah, it wasn't too great. Hopefully the constraints of the show will contain the book story too.

You guys that have only seen the show are so loving lucky in regards to inane subplots that just appear for no reason or that end up going nowhere. Imagine Dorne lasting three times as long and adding a bunch of extra characters and a sub plot or two that then get killed off an episode or two later. Imagine the Breane stuff lasting for 3 or 4 full episodes straight, but having less impact than she did in the show. I pity the guy earlier asking after the iron born in case he ever reads that section, as it is magnitudes slower more irrelevant and boring than Dorne or Arya's section. If any of you do decide to read the books stop at the third one.

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

Anal Papist posted:

You guys that have only seen the show are so loving lucky in regards to inane subplots that just appear for no reason or that end up going nowhere. Imagine Dorne lasting three times as long and adding a bunch of extra characters and a sub plot or two that then get killed off an episode or two later. Imagine the Breane stuff lasting for 3 or 4 full episodes straight, but having less impact than she did in the show. I pity the guy earlier asking after the iron born in case he ever reads that section, as it is magnitudes slower more irrelevant and boring than Dorne or Arya's section. If any of you do decide to read the books stop at the third one.

There's still room in Season Six....

...for Darkstar.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
this season had one thing that owned

no bran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Victor Vermis posted:

Warg eyes aside, you don't recognize that shot from Sunday's episode and wonder why anybody would post it on Saturday?

I skip this thread once the show is on, so I though it was p rude.

But I'm one of those fags who can sit still for an hour of TV and enjoy the anticipation of not knowing (different than knowing-but-being-wrong-about) exactly what is going to happen.

I get what you're saying now.

• Locked thread