Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ghostlight posted:

i'm the spiritual grow trajectory of dead rappers.

hologram 2paq

forever blockchained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
get me outta this wack rear end worldwide ledger

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

trucutru posted:

so yeah, this graphic designer guy (who happens to ask for money while playing the guitar in the street) is planning to hand out some simple flyers

Is this the same guy who had that crazy rant flyer with the diagram of a human head talking about a piece of the skull being removed and mind control and poo poo, or whatever it was?

JaysonAych posted:

way back when i worked at the credit card company, someone with an account worth hundreds of thousands of dollars argued for a half hour on the phone about twenty-three cents difference on a statement

I worked at a small place where the CEO bitched at the CFO about why his actual income for the year was 1 cent less than it was meant to be, like $199999.99 instead of exactly $200K. That's how you become a rich person, right?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
http://np.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/39wub0/blackbank_finally_confirmed_exit_scam_funds/

quote:

[–]darkbrowser15 9 points 20 hours ago

How much was in the wallet?

permalinksavereportgive goldreply

[–]damnmachine 10 points 18 hours ago

606 BTC at the end.

permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply

[–]CocaineNose 18 points 18 hours ago

seems like a pretty weak score to be honest. $143K is a nice yearly salary I suppose, but definitely not worth prison time over.

quote:

[–]Drojo420 4 points 14 hours ago

Prison time? Is everyone buying illegal stuff who got ripped off, calling the cops? Confused

permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply

[–]umbreonDNMteam 16 points 14 hours ago

I'm reporting the lost ~1k as a tax writeoff, personally.

quote:

[–]AutismHour 4 points 17 hours ago

Wow, my loving sides. 143K for that much stress involving that many people all the scheming, all the bullshit, all the effort put in .... for 143K .... I never thought I'd say this, but seriously, get a loving job 143K is pathetic.

:allears:

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

stealing the money and disappearing is all and all probably the safest option if one finds themselves running an illegal tor market. otherwise, you find yourself hiding from the feds instead of impotent nerds mad you stole their weed and joose money.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Buttcoin purse posted:

I worked at a small place where the CEO bitched at the CFO about why his actual income for the year was 1 cent less than it was meant to be, like $199999.99 instead of exactly $200K. That's how you become a rich person, right?
In a well run company this kind of thing will be asked as a "How did this happen, and where did the penny go?" rather than a "Give me my fraction of a chicken nugget :argh:" Many minor discrepancies could be adding up to someone's comfortable embezzlement nest egg. Or asking the question is the first step toward discovering the corporate accounting software is built on floats

In a bad company it's just a crazy control freak freaking out over being "cheated" on principle

Also it's actually more effort to type without caps on my phone so go gently caress yourselves

Splicer fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jun 16, 2015

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Be your own crank

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007
He should have sealed the gun with epoxy, it's like security 101.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Splicer posted:

Also it's actually more effort to type without caps on my phone so go gently caress yourselves

lol if you dont turn off auto caps and add lowercase punctuationless words to your dictionary

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Splicer posted:

Or asking the question is the first step toward discovering the corporate accounting software is built on floats

The accounting software wasn't but the stock control system was :classiclol:

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

if floats weren't the best kind of number, satoshi wouldn't have made them the only choice in javascript.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
you can't swim with the sharks if you don't float()

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
i cant remember if i saw the events leading up to this exchange posted itt but i think they were vaguely coiner?

either way this is the more recent development

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

cool biRd pics posted:

i cant remember if i saw the events leading up to this exchange posted itt but i think they were vaguely coiner?

now that's what i call harm reduction

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

cool biRd pics posted:

lol'in irl here

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

thanks for the laff hit, was jonesin' real bad

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
silk road was a gateway laff

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
cause of near-fatal overdose tag scammer tag applied, system works

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

cool biRd pics posted:

lol thats the guy who was yelling for strangers to break down hsi door because he was losing consciousness and didnt know how to open it

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

Nagato posted:

lol thats the guy who was yelling for strangers to break down hsi door because he was losing consciousness and didnt know how to open it

sounds like a regular tuesday night tbh

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
while we're on the topic of drug abuse downward spirals

surebet posted:

doesn't get better higher up, i've seen people put b2b contracts in jeopardy for the most trivial poo poo
butt 2 butt

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

atomicthumbs posted:

get me outta this wack rear end worldwide ledger

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
my reddit-based drug business is getting bad publicity :qq:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Tipps posted:

my reddit-based drug business is getting bad publicity :qq:
why is this guy with two dead arms no home no money no job and a zillion dollars in medical debt not willing to work with me, the guy who sold him the bad research chemicals, to help my business? loving millenials

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
Without additional information I almost sympathize with the dealer more than I do with the dude

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you can't cover $100k in medical bills incurred by your own stupidity

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ruby idiot railed posted:

Without additional information I almost sympathize with the dealer more than I do with the dude
i just have to wonder what leads someone down a path in life where putting something called a research chemical in their body sounds like a good idea.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

ruby idiot railed posted:

he's admitted dealing to kids, but then the dealer probably has too, so perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
well duh since the government doesn't want you to have it it must be good

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Nintendo Kid posted:

well duh since the government doesn't want you to have it it must be good

just like bitcoins!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

anthonypants posted:

now that's what i call harm reduction
arm reduction

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Endless Mike posted:

i just have to wonder what leads someone down a path in life where putting something called a research chemical in their body sounds like a good idea.

growing up thinking nothing can hurt you because nothing really has will do a lot to encourage that

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I really want to know what partial use of his arms means in this context.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Splicer posted:

arm reduction

:toot:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Malloreon posted:

I really want to know what partial use of his arms means in this context.

i'm guessing nerve damage

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Splicer posted:

arm reduction

just 3d print a new one

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Dubstep Jesus posted:

growing up thinking nothing can hurt you because nothing really has will do a lot to encourage that

i need to stop complaining about my lovely childhood i guess

typed with a functional arm

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Splicer posted:

arm reduction

yer a junkie 'arry

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Splicer posted:

arm reduction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
our drugs are completely 'armless

• Locked thread