Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Zigmidge posted:

My garages are nothing but brown Dukes'. It's brown all the way down.

:smugjones:

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
I didn't wanna take Top Hats' thang!

Hey, guybro is duplicating a thing you can do because now that I joked about it I actually would love 30 brown Dukes' filling my garages. It would be so creepy.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Zigmidge posted:

I didn't wanna take Top Hats' thang!

Hey, guybro is duplicating a thing you can do because now that I joked about it I actually would love 30 brown Dukes' filling my garages. It would be so creepy.

DUKE_1 (regular Duke) yes, DUKE_2 (duke of death) no

Also what's this new website you guys are talking about? The one that's like facebook but you send messages instead and post updates. It sounds cool.

Reminds me a lot about this other website called Tweeter.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

theguybro posted:

DUKE_1 (regular Duke) yes, DUKE_2 (duke of death) no

Also what's this new website you guys are talking about? The one that's like facebook but you send messages instead and post updates. It sounds cool.

Reminds me a lot about this other website called Tweeter.

It's called grindr

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

titties posted:

It's called grindr

Anybody playing at 8 PM EST? I wanna gently caress around in freeroam and also are special crates still dropping or was that a weekend only thing?

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

theguybro posted:

Anybody playing at 8 PM EST? I wanna gently caress around in freeroam and also are special crates still dropping or was that a weekend only thing?

Yes! No :smith:

Arkitektbmw
Jun 22, 2010

theguybro posted:

Yeah, I'll be on around then. Maybe close to 9.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

theguybro posted:

I'm down! Haven't played in a while

titties posted:

Yeah, they're short messages you post on the website "twitter". It's like if facebook was only status updates. I don't understand it very well because I'm old.

But we were young when Twitter started.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Garage sharing?!?!?!

Weasel:

Western Sovereign
Enus Windsor
Hearse
Declasse Asea
Declasse Gang Burrito
Benefactor Dubsta 6x6
BF Bifta
Albany Virgo
Albany Roosevelt
Western Daemon (Not pictured)

Richards:

Dinka Akuma
Karin Karuma (Armored)
Karin Sultan
Benefactor Stirling GT
Imponte Phoenix
HVY Insurgent
Invetero Coquette
Dinka Jester
Pegassi Zentorno
Pegassi Osiris

Weasel is more my main daily garage and Richards if I wanna gently caress around

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

geeves posted:

But we were young when Twitter started.

I used to love that site, posting pics and having those music things on the side and poo poo. I used to have so many blingies on it. I stopped using it when Facebook came out though.

Sadly the Kuruma makes you a huge target for griefers/cheaters because they will think that you think you are some badass driving in your Kuruma killing the server. The only downside to that car.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I don't give a crap about your car houses.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I want Scyron to come back and lose his marbles again.

titties
May 10, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

one time I got free money, maybe I could get free money again in the future

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

He lost posting privilege that night I think, and then he never came back. I've asked him if he was ok and doing well but he never got back to me.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I had good fun sniping from the tall buildings last night. Shot down a few jets/helicopters that came to take me out. You're high enough up the cops never get you and people really underestimate sniping in this game. Like, running diagonally across a street after I've already sniped them once.

I then jumped off, got a few stars and let everyone chase me to my apartment.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

he cant lose them, some hacker dropped 100 million marbles on him and he ragequit forever

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Asmodai_00 posted:

he cant lose them, some hacker dropped 100 million marbles on him and he ragequit forever

Some say he's still rolling in marbles to this day. Poor soul, he can only scream cheater at the top of his lungs now.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

lmao

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

:allears:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

theguybro posted:

Sadly the Kuruma makes you a huge target for griefers/cheaters because they will think that you think you are some badass driving in your Kuruma killing the server. The only downside to that car.

Ohh I didn't think about that. Oh well, let them rocket me down. I don't drive it nearly that often though. I really love my Coquette and Tron Osiris

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
How does that Albany Roosevelt handle? Is it at least average or is it a clunker like that ratloader truck?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Munsun posted:

How does that Albany Roosevelt handle? Is it at least average or is it a clunker like that ratloader truck?

It's actually pretty decent. I think the ratloader must have some traction nerf or something. Can't wait til i can finally get another one.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Munsun posted:

It's actually pretty nimble for what it is. It's a dog off the line and it makes you work to keep your speed up but it's all the more fun for it.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

lil wayne is the best

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Thread delivers..

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I'm still mad that I can't save a golf cart in my garage.

I fail to see how it would be game-breaking to let a person drive a golf cart around, but whatever.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Floppychop posted:

I fail to see how it would be game-breaking to let a person drive a golf cart around, but whatever.

You can save it, but it'll end up crashing you everytime you go in your garage. I am trying to find work arounds. I had to sell a house testing poo poo like that.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Floppychop posted:

No Fun Allowed™

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
They won't even play your song DURING the dogfight!

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

So apparently if you set your model to Chop and run into pedestrians they end up kicking the poo poo out of you.

Fuckedup.

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

I like a nice pair of slacks.

I believe the word is rekt.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its actually a pretty lame custom title and whoever spent 10 dollars on that shouldnt pat themselves on the back too much.

titties
May 10, 2012

Munsun posted:

It doesn't matter, the oogah horn makes up for any shortcomings the Roosevelt might have. Also the interior is pimp as hell.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

net cafe scandal posted:

Its actually a pretty lame custom title and whoever spent 10 dollars on that shouldnt pat themselves on the back too much.

Yea it's totally an :effort: custom title but this is dryer lint we're talking about here; a goon's goon if you will. It fits perfectly if you ask me.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

You goons with the Roosevelt make me jealous, I want one so badly. I wonder if stopitb can figure out a way to spawn them and make them savable?

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Starhawk64 posted:

You goons with the Roosevelt make me jealous, I want one so badly. I wonder if stopitb can figure out a way to spawn them and make them savable?

Where can I buy that poo poo at or is it a rare car?

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

theguybro posted:

It was a valentine's day event car, like the tommy gun. Can't buy it anymore, but I've seen people spawn them before.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

theguybro posted:

it was for sale during the valentines day massacre and thats it

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Harmburger posted:

It was a valentine's day event car, like the tommy gun. Can't buy it anymore, but I've seen people spawn them before.

Speaking of Valentine's event stuff, the flapper dress comes with opera length gloves and I really wish I could wear them with any other outfit but oh noooo that's too hard to do for some drat reason, can't just add them to the gloves accessory box. loving Rockstar :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

titties posted:

the oogah horn

Thats all you gotta say.

• Locked thread