Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Earthbound is a game near and dear to my heart, and I wanted my first mafia game to be themed on something I loved. But I'm a goon, and we can't have nice things, so I present:

Earthboundfia, the tale of what happens after the game credits play.

As Gigus' possession leaves the minds of people, animals, and stop signs around the world, people are angry. They're confused. But mostly, they're angry. Nobody thinks they were acting weird, but everyone knows they got the snot beat out of them by some little kids. And they want their just deserts. They want to take those kids, and teach them what the world is really about. That's right; they want to sue the hell out of them!

A grouping of incredibly random victims of the child heroes have presented a lawsuit and expect a favorable judgement. They just have to find them first. Those kids have gone into hiding, assuming fake identities and even going so far as to present themselves as plaintiffs on the case. Yes, Eagleland law allows for children to both join and be the target of very suspicious lawsuits. It's worked for them in the past, and they aren't changing now.

You do not need to know anything about Earthbound to enjoy this game, but if you are an Earthbound fan, hopefully that will add to your enjoyment.

Earthboundfia is a closed set up game for 16 players. with a moderate number of rolls.

Standard mafia rules apply, including, but not limited too:
-No editing your posts
-No talking OOT about the game unless specifically allowed
-Do not directly post mod PMs. If you think something might be questionable, ask me.
-No spectator posts.
-No posting after hammer
-If you die, do not post in the thread (a single contentless ghost post is allowable)
-No encryption, no toxx, no truth or dare
-Do I really need to keep going?
-Seriously, just be cool. This is a game we play with internet people for fun. Treat it as such.

Player List:

Replacements:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Yeah, go on then. Not played in a while so expect to be terrible :v:

• Locked thread