Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I don't really wanna look at you and you picked the wrong pic if you wanted to be taken for a human?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kleedrac posted:

I don't really wanna look at you and you picked the wrong pic if you wanted to be taken for a human?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
STOP POSTING A ROBOT AND CLAIMING TO BE HUMAN GAH!!!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does not compute

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Chili posted:

Care to share?

Will come into play day 2. It's relatively minor all told.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Amnistar posted:

Will come into play day 2. It's relatively minor all told.

Uch. I'd vote this guy too.

Good Lynch Options
Amnistar
Kleedrac
Winged Orpheus

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I would vote Kleedrac for sure, but right now , everyone is sort of ignoring the fact that imgay morphed into some sort of hideous beast in the crawlspace and came out covered in blood.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a normal dude though.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

I'm a normal dude though.

please explain to me then how I got a PM from the mod saying you literally morphed into a fell beast in front of my eyes and then emerged from the hole covered in blood.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You were just hallucinating, i did find blood though

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
I can corroborate that we are in a game with an insanity mechanic. Dunno if that's what's at play right now, but take it into account.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

You were just hallucinating, i did find blood though

Which would be fine, if I wasn't immune to psychological damage and effects.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
##vote imgay

Even putting aside CPig's claim, imgay has done nothing but post random poo poo since the start of the game and beg to be sent into the hole.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know, I just kept crawling done this hole and you disappeared, then I came out a door

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its a real bad and dumb idea to vote me though, I highly don't recommend it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please unvote me this instant

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Posthaste!

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
This is all pretty dumb you guys

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, they need to unvote and actually look for scum.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

CapitalistPig posted:

I would vote Kleedrac for sure, but right now , everyone is sort of ignoring the fact that imgay morphed into some sort of hideous beast in the crawlspace and came out covered in blood.

You would vote me why?! I'm the only person taking your information seriously here dude!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kleedrac posted:

You would vote me why?! I'm the only person taking your information seriously here dude!

Because you are jumping from one easy vote to the next without much thought behind it.
You are a good secondary option.

aside from you,

It seems strange that no one is taking this seriously.

I am, as part of my role, immune to psychological damage and effects.

Hallucinations would fall under that category, I would assume.

imgay transformed into a demon in front of me, and is chalking it up to a hallucination.

I don't understand the resistance to voting him.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Because its dumb and useless

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uranus stop, I thought we were friends

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i am no friend of demons

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alas, but I am human

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

Because you are jumping from one easy vote to the next without much thought behind it.

Kleedrac has made two votes, one of which was a joke vote, this point is pretty much completely bogus.

CapitalistPig posted:

aside from you,

imgay transformed into a demon in front of me, and is chalking it up to a hallucination.

I don't like this part either, it starts off choosing to ignore what support he has got in order to make his point more dramatic and characterises a passive lack of engagement as an active resistance, it feels manipulative to me. Pig's play isn't striking me as coming from a genuine place so I'm not gonna follow his claim instead let's: ##vote cpig

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

aside from you,

Well

A. We have to believe you, we have no reason to.
B. It's flavor, it doesn't really matter.
C. I get the sense (and this isn't a knock on the mod) that events are somewhat haphazzard based on how it at all went down, portions of this seem somewhat thrown together. Even if you're telling the truth, I'm not sure how much any of it matters.

Thing is, I don't see you pulling this off as scum so much, this strikes me more as pretty bad town play. I'd encourage you to look elsewhere for scum. No one is following your lead on this, and that's a good thing.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Good morning sweet thread!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Puntification posted:

I don't like this part either, it starts off choosing to ignore what support he has got in order to make his point more dramatic and characterises a passive lack of engagement as an active resistance, it feels manipulative to me. Pig's play isn't striking me as coming from a genuine place so I'm not gonna follow his claim instead let's: ##vote cpig

this is just nonsense words thrown together that dont make actual sense

Also the kleedrac thing does make sense, because the game is still on day one so two votes (I really dont see the first vote as a joke)
can easily be jumping around, you have to look at context punt.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos

Chili posted:

Well

A. We have to believe you, we have no reason to.
C. I get the sense (and this isn't a knock on the mod) that events are somewhat haphazzard based on how it at all went down, portions of this seem somewhat thrown together. Even if you're telling the truth, I'm not sure how much any of it matters.

Thing is, I don't see you pulling this off as scum so much, this strikes me more as pretty bad town play. I'd encourage you to look elsewhere for scum. No one is following your lead on this, and that's a good thing.

I'm more inclined to believe CPig's version of events over imgay's, if only because imgay has spent the last 7 pages spewing random nonsense.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chili posted:

Its a GG game and flavor DOES matter.

Again, its a GG game, it isnt haphazard read dungeons and dragons mafia.

In a lovecraft game, you are asking me to ignore someone turning into some sort of incomprehensible horror.

Why would the mod do that purposely?

You don't think he would have something planned for if a normal human and a non human go into the tunnel together?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

CapitalistPig posted:

As was pointed out I've made two votes and the first was a joke vote based on the whole "Cthulhu F'tagn" thing - I'm not sure how you could see that as anything but a joke vote.

Chili posted:

Chili: I can see what you're saying but we recently completed D&D mafia under GG's administration and the events were an integral part of the game granting big boons or crazy hazards to the participants. It is only because that game was so recent and I saw what the events could do that I'm believing C-Pig's claim of what he got back from the event. Well that and;

Winged Orpheus posted:

I'm more inclined to believe CPig's version of events over imgay's, if only because imgay has spent the last 7 pages spewing random nonsense.
imgay has always been the kind of player to gently caress around on day one but this time he's reaching new levels of shitposting - it's either a post-restriction (and in a Lovecraft game I'm not ruling it out) or he's going too-big to convince us he's town - it's why I still believe he's a good lynch candidate for today. Look at the facts:
1) He tried claiming (unsolicited) that he can bring people back from the dead - bringing people into the game once removed which is a super-powerful role.
2) He leveraged this claim into saying he should go on every event - claiming that his power has charges based on events which is slightly sensical but then why go day one when there's no one to resurrect yet!
3) He is just randomposting a lot and very much in a "look at all my posts" kinda way - I have very few posts but I'd like to believe I have several good and high content posts.
4) C-Pig has told us that in the results PM from the event he watched imgay turn into a demon - in a Lovecraft game there is no way this is a townie thing to happen!

I think imgay is the right lynch today - it will give us information for tomorrow regardless because of his interactions with C-Pig and others, and I think it's the right move.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I just went back and actually read, I was confusing kleedracs first vote with something else, It is obivously a joke which makes me retract what I said about the votes jumping, in any case imgay is still the right lynch today.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its a bad lynch though, stop

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

Its a bad lynch though, stop

Do you have anything other than "It's a bad idea to lynch me" or "It was a hallucination" ?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ya lynching over flavor is dumb.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think Pig's vision justifies a hard look at imgay but I don't think it's an open and shut alignment tell.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, Cpig is acting very biased against me right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

Yeah, Cpig is acting very biased against me right now.

Its not you, I would be acting this way towards anyone who TURNED INTO A loving FELL BEAST in front of me.

This isnt normal flavor, this is GG flavor, which means something.

• Locked thread