Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Chili posted:

Amnistar, Winged Orpheus, Kleedrac.

These are our good lynch choices today.

If anyone wants me to expand on any or all of these, I will happily to do so. Regardless, we need to shift our conversation away from this fruitless field.

Okay, ignore the flavor, examine the actual content. There's plenty there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Chili posted:

Amnistar, Winged Orpheus, Kleedrac.

These are our good lynch choices today.

If anyone wants me to expand on any or all of these, I will happily to do so. Regardless, we need to shift our conversation away from this fruitless field.

Sounds good expand on amnistar, I'm guessing it partially involves his vague promise of a mystery strategy that starts d2?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Tremendous Taste posted:

Yeah, I wanted to make sure I didn't confuse you for someone else

You near me?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

Okay, ignore the flavor, examine the actual content. There's plenty there.

It all gets colored by the fact that I think there's a whole lot of misdirected barking up wrong trees. Hard for me to parse much out of it, honestly.

Puntification posted:

Sounds good expand on amnistar, I'm guessing it partially involves his vague promise of a mystery strategy that starts d2?

Glad you asked about him, since he's the easiest due to highly limited content.

It is, in part due to his mystery strategy, but more strongly it's that he's only been responding to direct prompts toward him or in game events. He's clearly around enough to make an errant post here or there, and he may even be following along with the thread as it happens. Amnistar is not a new player, and I'm not going to forgive this behavior. I'm not interested in his new strategy and I'm not going to be content with him promising things for tomorrow.

There's a basic strategic element to this game he's ignoring. Scumhunting. Regardless of how you do it, you gotta do it. He's done absolutely nothing thus far to push toward that end..

It was also delight me to no end if he got lynched before he gets to unveil something that he seems to think we all care about, but that's an aside.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I dunno Chili, gay is definitely posting like caught scum.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Just for fun, I'm going to call gay, capps, and chili as scum.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

Ugh, OK, I'll read over him.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Puntification posted:

No they are good words that make perfect sense - you are exaggerating and misrepresenting things in order to push a lynch based on a pm you claim to have received.

Puntification posted:

I was restating the point of the post you dismissed, it has nothing to do with the pm you may or may not have received.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i lied about the cloning machine, I just really wanted to be nominated

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

imgay posted:

##vote imgay

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

:allears:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

Not seeing it at all.

Problem is, it doesn't really matter how he's responding because frankly, the accusation on him is totally ridiculous. If someone accused me of those things I'd probably respond like a total jackass and not take any of it seriously.

Again, I really don't like the dynamics of how this all went down:

We had no idea multiple people could be nominated, I find it suspect that this wasn't clarified. This is causing me to believe that something slipped up on the gameflow. It seemed pretty clear that one person was to go in, yet two did. Would a mod really go so far as to out someone as scum if this happened? Blech, this is bothering me talking about because he's a huge distraction and I just feel scummy even bothering to entertain it.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Yuming, where are you? I need someone to come in here and make sense.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please ignore the case on me today, for their a still scum to hunt!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
gay isn't posting like the case on him is ridiculous Chili, he's definitely entertaining the notion.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i feel 'good' about this killing of imgay. everyone vote gayman and i'll write an account of it to send to the daily weird stuff journal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

You near me?

Possibly in the near future.

Imgay, can we get a real claim

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel really bad about the direction this lynch is going.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lol

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos

Chili posted:

Not seeing it at all.

Problem is, it doesn't really matter how he's responding because frankly, the accusation on him is totally ridiculous. If someone accused me of those things I'd probably respond like a total jackass and not take any of it seriously.

Again, I really don't like the dynamics of how this all went down:

We had no idea multiple people could be nominated, I find it suspect that this wasn't clarified. This is causing me to believe that something slipped up on the gameflow. It seemed pretty clear that one person was to go in, yet two did. Would a mod really go so far as to out someone as scum if this happened? Blech, this is bothering me talking about because he's a huge distraction and I just feel scummy even bothering to entertain it.

He was posting like a total jackass even before the claim happened, including making the (now confirmed fabricated) claim about a resurrection machine. He's done zero actual scumhunting, and all of his posting has consisted of nothing but shiposting, begging to be nominated, and going "please ignore me im not scum".

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, I'm a vanilla town ofcourse.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

and what did you see from the flavor

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just crawling in the tunnel for a bit and came out covered in blood

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

imgay posted:

I just crawling in the tunnel for a bit and came out covered in blood

mm

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
See, Taste has my back. You guys should follow suite

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Tremendous Taste posted:

Possibly in the near future.

Imgay, can we get a real claim

If you want to adopt a foster kitten, let me know!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

imgay (5): Puntification, CapitalistPig, Kleedrac, Winged Orpheus, uranus, Puntification, Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste, Somberbrero
Winged Orpheus (1): yuming, uranus, uranus
CapitalistPig (1): Puntification
Somberbrero (1): mr.capps
Kleedrac (1): Chili, Chili, Chili
Chili (0): CapitalistPig, mr.capps, CapitalistPig, mr.capps
Lynch No One! (0): Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste
Look Under The Rock (0): Chili, Chili
Tremendous Taste (0): Chili, Chili
mr.capps (0): Kleedrac, CapitalistPig, Somberbrero, Tremendous Taste, Kleedrac, yuming, yuming, CapitalistPig, Tremendous Taste, Somberbrero

Not Voting (4): Amnistar, imgay, Look Under The Rock, Tremendous Taste

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 18th, 2015 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

:swoon:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll take Charlie please

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

gay isn't posting like the case on him is ridiculous Chili, he's definitely entertaining the notion.

I was trying to say that he basically has carte blanche.

I think there are probably nuggets of truth in cpigs claims. There's blood and beasts and whatever, so sure he's gonna respond to parts of it that make sense. And to the point of him posting like a jackass before this. Yeah, he probably was, it was early, I don't really care. I kind of him a pass on most of the recent stuff because he's been dealing with bullshit. Regardless, I feel bad for him, and I don't want to lynch him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Chili posted:

You need an old nasty dog named Frank in that picture. Also Awwww.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

You need an old nasty dog named Frank in that picture. Also Awwww.

We already fostered a Frank, named him that because he hid in a couch. More on all of that here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3683290&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=120#post446545713

I will now stop interrupting this game of mafia.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Chili posted:

I think there are probably nuggets of truth in cpigs claims. There's blood and beasts and whatever, so sure he's gonna respond to parts of it that make sense. And to the point of him posting like a jackass before this. Yeah, he probably was, it was early, I don't really care. I kind of him a pass on most of the recent stuff because he's been dealing with bullshit. Regardless, I feel bad for him, and I don't want to lynch him.

I really can't understand that perspective unless you're scum with imgay. I know chain-dunks and all, but that scenario makes the most sense to me.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos

Chili posted:

You're pretty much blatantly ignoring the fact that NONE of his posts have ANY content whatsoever. He has 61 posts in the thread (in 2nd place, you're in the lead at 64) and they are ALL either fakeclaims or noiseposts. He has not put down a single opinion on any player in this game.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I greatly dislike Wing Orpheus' posting style and believe him to be scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sorry, imgay.

##vote away the gay

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Winged Orpheus posted:

You're pretty much blatantly ignoring the fact that NONE of his posts have ANY content whatsoever. He has 61 posts in the thread (in 2nd place, you're in the lead at 64) and they are ALL either fakeclaims or noiseposts. He has not put down a single opinion on any player in this game.

Yeah. You're right. I am doing that. I don't know him and just sort of assumed he's a poo poo poster. Then all of this stuff happened with Cpig and it kinda obscured a lot of it.

My attitude towards gayboy is far more about my hatred of cpig's stuff than anything else. It really has very little to do with him and my feelings on his alignment, of which I have none.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can't vote away the gay.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Cpig has been totally fine this game though. He's posted more content then I have, I think. Sure, some of it is flavor-focused, but he received some pretty damning flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote imgay

I will now start a magic trick.

• Locked thread