Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TA-DAH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
votefinder doesn't recognize TT's vote.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Yeah, and I'm still being unclear and bad.

It ain't Cpig I'm mad at. I'm mad about this stupid flavor stuff he's claiming, which isn't really his fault.

I really really hate the idea of a player being damned by an odd event on day 1. I have no idea if all of this flavor means anything, but I'm basically pretending that I know for sure it doesn't incriminate a player as scum, because that would be massively annoying as a game mechanic and I would be really annoyed by it.

Just let me stick my head in the drat sand and let's talk about something anything else.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
2spooky
##unvote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote imgay

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Chili posted:

If this is true, I'm pretty unhappy.

As it stands, I'm going to totally disregard the flavor poo poo. I don't want to incorporate that into how I play mafia so I'm just not going to.

I wasn't trying to convince you of anything other than in this game - with this mod - the flavor matters - if you don't wanna play with the flavor that's a personal choice - but I'm saying that this time faulting others for flavor arguments is the wrong play.

Chili posted:

It all gets colored by the fact that I think there's a whole lot of misdirected barking up wrong trees. Hard for me to parse much out of it, honestly.

This is what I'm talking about - it's not misdirection in this game dude - you don't have to like it but to ignore it all as white noise is anti-town IMHO.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

son of a bitch votefinder wouldn't let me set it to him

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Chili posted:

Yeah, and I'm still being unclear and bad.

It ain't Cpig I'm mad at. I'm mad about this stupid flavor stuff he's claiming, which isn't really his fault.

I really really hate the idea of a player being damned by an odd event on day 1. I have no idea if all of this flavor means anything, but I'm basically pretending that I know for sure it doesn't incriminate a player as scum, because that would be massively annoying as a game mechanic and I would be really annoyed by it.

Just let me stick my head in the drat sand and let's talk about something anything else.

sounds like frustrated scum lol

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just owned TT.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:wtc: just happened

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

he set my vote to no vote before I could set it to him

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Untrue

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Kleedrac posted:

I wasn't trying to convince you of anything other than in this game - with this mod - the flavor matters - if you don't wanna play with the flavor that's a personal choice - but I'm saying that this time faulting others for flavor arguments is the wrong play.

This is what I'm talking about - it's not misdirection in this game dude - you don't have to like it but to ignore it all as white noise is anti-town IMHO.

See now I don't really know what to do, because I don't want to be a jackass but I'm seriously getting less and less interested in playing this game. Flavor poo poo totally knocks me out of all of my reads.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote away the gay

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

uranus posted:

sounds like frustrated scum lol

yeah.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

votefinder just let me set that to him. it was ignored by someone.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hahahah chilli is scum with imgay. that is literally the only way that makes sense with what he's 'feeling' right now. d1 a scumbro is caught through bad luck and he's discouraged and doesnt want to play anymore.

try to imagine a town person having these kind of feelings, i bet you cant.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone want to see a magic trick?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote imgay

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for imgay!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

uranus posted:

hahahah chilli is scum with imgay. that is literally the only way that makes sense with what he's 'feeling' right now. d1 a scumbro is caught through bad luck and he's discouraged and doesnt want to play anymore.

try to imagine a town person having these kind of feelings, i bet you cant.

if that's the case i do feel kind of bad, but imgay could have reacted a lot better.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TA-DAH!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i bet imgay has some kind of bitchin power role to lol

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*pigeons fly out of sleeves*

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have the power to move you

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Flavor has no mechanical impact.

Votefinder didn't recognize the initial vote away the gay vote; it wasn't negated, but if it had there would have been a hammer.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for clarifying GG.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

OK. Are we done with this now?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
So does that count as a hammer or is he loved or what?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm lynchproof, remember?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Votefinder didn't recognize the initial vote away the gay vote; it wasn't negated, but if it had there would have been a hammer.

So wait... is that a lynch or no?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Im very confused about what is happening right now.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ahahha holy poo poo. that even more confirms they are scum imo. rage pming the mod.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You huddle around Roman Sheldon ready to end his life. However when you move to slay him, you find him invulnerable to your flogging. Sheldon remained unscathed and the day transitioned into night. You watch as the blood that covered him steamed away to places unknown leaving him completely clean as if he had never been covered at all.

No one died Day 1. It is now night, 24 hours to submit actions or intent to not take an action. Night remains open.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I told you not to lynch me.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
so that happened i guess.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

imgay posted:

I told you not to lynch me.

you also said you are vt.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

you also said you are vt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

uranus posted:

ahahha holy poo poo. that even more confirms they are scum imo. rage pming the mod.

What in the world are you talking about? I didn't PM anyone?

• Locked thread