Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
I got several family members signed up for cricket across multiple states to complete a group plan and some of them seem to be having some issues. One person is apparently not able to send texts, but can receive them and make calls and use data just fine. I really can't imagine why this would be the case. It almost seems like something in their automatic configurations didn't get set up right. Has anybody seen anything like this before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zyme posted:

I got several family members signed up for cricket across multiple states to complete a group plan and some of them seem to be having some issues. One person is apparently not able to send texts, but can receive them and make calls and use data just fine. I really can't imagine why this would be the case. It almost seems like something in their automatic configurations didn't get set up right. Has anybody seen anything like this before?

Did they buy the phones from cricket or somewhere else?

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

FAUXTON posted:

Did they buy the phones from cricket or somewhere else?

Elsewhere! We've all got BYOD phones. They are unlocked GSM phones which previously were used fully-functionally on H2O and Airvoice.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zyme posted:

Elsewhere! We've all got BYOD phones. They are unlocked GSM phones which previously were used fully-functionally on H2O and Airvoice.

Might be something screwy with APN settings. See what they put in there.

SB35
Jul 6, 2007
Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Zyme posted:

The APN settings don't get automatically configured unless these are iPhones.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

SB35 posted:

The APN settings don't get automatically configured unless these are iPhones.

This might vary by phone, because the APN settings did automatically configure on my unlocked Moto G Second Gen.

Halman
Feb 10, 2007

What's the...Rush?
Crossposting from the verizon thread

Halman posted:

I lost my job in December and in March Verizon sent my account to collections with about a year of ETF tacked on. I've just started working again and I'm working on getting the account paid off, but until then I'm left without a phone.

Anyway, this is probably a stupid question but is it possible I'd be able to use the Galaxy S 4 I got when I started my contract with an MVNA, or even just with Verizon's prepaid stuff? I really hate the idea of having to get another phone, and I saw on their website that they say they don't lock their smart phones.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Halman posted:

Crossposting from the verizon thread

I answered this in the Verizon thread for you :) but I'll say it again here: I used a Verizon Galaxy s4 for a few months on Cricket with absolutely no problems at all. Just popped in the cricket sim, entered in the correct APN settings (you'll find instructions on Cricket's website) and that's it.

Halman
Feb 10, 2007

What's the...Rush?
Having looked into Cricket, I think I'm gonna go with it and I saw in the OP that they do referrals so if anyone wants to give me one that'd be great.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Halman posted:

Having looked into Cricket, I think I'm gonna go with it and I saw in the OP that they do referrals so if anyone wants to give me one that'd be great.

PM'd

Tesla Was Robbed
Oct 4, 2002
I AM A LIAR
Got a new job and need a new phone and plan. I'm currently with Page plus on a flashed galaxy s4. I'm moving to Long Island but will be traveling all over New England as well.

I'm looking at the LG G3 to go with either Cricket or Harbor. Harbor specs mobile hotspot and Cricket doesn't seem to care a whole lot. My company will cover up to $60/mo which seems to cover exactly what I need. Am I off the mark with any of these? I mostly need unlimited voice and the ability to tether my computer and VPN into the company's secure space. I don't care about root unless I need it to tether. Expandable storage is nice and removable battery is necessary. My budget is ~$300 for the phone.

SB35
Jul 6, 2007

Tesla Was Robbed posted:

Got a new job and need a new phone and plan. I'm currently with Page plus on a flashed galaxy s4. I'm moving to Long Island but will be traveling all over New England as well.

I'm looking at the LG G3 to go with either Cricket or Harbor. Harbor specs mobile hotspot and Cricket doesn't seem to care a whole lot. My company will cover up to $60/mo which seems to cover exactly what I need. Am I off the mark with any of these? I mostly need unlimited voice and the ability to tether my computer and VPN into the company's secure space. I don't care about root unless I need it to tether. Expandable storage is nice and removable battery is necessary. My budget is ~$300 for the phone.

An unlocked phone should allow you to tether easily. But I'd be wary, buying an AT&T branded G3 to use in cricket or Harbor may find you blocked from tethering.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

MetroPCS now includes tethering with all plans.

Of course, you're still on T-Mobile's network.

nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den

Rastor posted:

Of course, you're still on T-Mobile's network.

No I'm not.

I just switched to Cricket. All of the referrals may now commence (I already used a goon's from this thread! The lucky winner will know soon enough).

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
Trip report: Verizon > Cricket

I was grandfathered on unlimited Verizon data, and yes I was in the top tier of users screw all y'all I used to suck down 50 gigs a month all the time (makes various rude gestures). But the overall plan came out to $100+ and screw that. So I wanted if possible to stay on unlimited data, and I thought I'd try to see if the Sprint and Verizon were abiding by the various federal rulings telling them they need to stop locking devices and AHAHHA okay sorry. Back to reality.

Cricket online service is balls. I started an order, they said they were having some kind of an outage, so my order broke halfway. They had put a $0 hold on my card to verify it, but I got no emails, no tracking numbers, nothing. Disappeared into the ether. I called reps a few times over a few days, my order was still ethereal but they had it somewhere because they could pull up my info.

Went to a store, took them maybe 5 minutes to unlock my phone, toss in the SIM, and I was up and running. Haven't had any issues since.

Cricket is badass, get Cricket, although I highly recommend you find a store and just have them do all the legwork for you. If your online order goes through it's totally painless, but that's an if.

...I still haven't heard back on that online order.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

revdrkevind posted:

Trip report: Verizon > Cricket

I was grandfathered on unlimited Verizon data, and yes I was in the top tier of users screw all y'all I used to suck down 50 gigs a month all the time (makes various rude gestures). But the overall plan came out to $100+ and screw that. So I wanted if possible to stay on unlimited data, and I thought I'd try to see if the Sprint and Verizon were abiding by the various federal rulings telling them they need to stop locking devices and AHAHHA okay sorry. Back to reality.

Cricket online service is balls. I started an order, they said they were having some kind of an outage, so my order broke halfway. They had put a $0 hold on my card to verify it, but I got no emails, no tracking numbers, nothing. Disappeared into the ether. I called reps a few times over a few days, my order was still ethereal but they had it somewhere because they could pull up my info.

Went to a store, took them maybe 5 minutes to unlock my phone, toss in the SIM, and I was up and running. Haven't had any issues since.

Cricket is badass, get Cricket, although I highly recommend you find a store and just have them do all the legwork for you. If your online order goes through it's totally painless, but that's an if.

...I still haven't heard back on that online order.

If you don't have a store near you try Game Stop, some of their stores carry cricket stuff.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Now here's a really silly question. I have had a T-Mobile prepaid plan for a decade now and it's served my very miniscule needs, but I wouldn't mind taking a baby step into the world of modern phones. I've joked about buying a cheap Droid phone and using it as a DroidPod for portable gaming over wifi, just not putting a SIM in it, but T-Mobile MIGHT have inadvertently tuned a plan to my needs.

T-Mobile Prepaid Pay-as-you-Go:
* "$3 per month includes 30 minutes of talk or 30 text messages — or any combination of the two, up to 30 — and lets you keep your phone number from month to month
* Add additional talk and text at a low flat rate of 10 cents per minute/message (sending and receiving)"

These are actually fine with me. My phone has used 10:55:42 combined since I got it around '09, so that's averaging around 10 minutes a month over that span, and maybe two or three text messages a week. I throw a prepaid card of $30 or $50 on it once a year, so one of those would cover a year's worth of $3/mo and any overages.

* Choose the flexible high-speed data pass that works best for you. Both passes include Smartphone Mobile HotSpot.
* $5 daily pass—up to 500MB 4G LTE data
* $10 weekly pass—up to 1GB of 4G LTE data

I read this as data being essentially opt-in for this plan.

Bring-your-own-phone is supported but there is fine print about "qualifying plans" that I expect will be obstructive.

So humor me. Could I pick up an Android phone from T-Mobile or bring my own, take it to a T-Mobile shop, buy whatever SIM starter kit they require, have my existing phone number transferred to the new phone, put a $50 prepaid card on the account, and then have it draw $3/mo and 10c/minute or message overages from that, have a phone capable of obtaining and running apps over wifi, but not be on the hook for a data plan except when I opt in (like if I go to the beach for a week and expect wifi will be lovely there)?

gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Beaten into submission by my fiance
Pillbug
No because a phone is not a mobile HotSpot. If you have a phone you need a phone plan. There's the $30/month "nerd" plan that's 100 minutes and 5GB of data. However, it's for new T-Mobile customers only. You'd have to port your number someplace else and then port back in if you want to keep it. Otherwise you are looking at $40-50 a month for a normal T-Mobile plan that has data.

I think you can do a minute/sms plan on a smart phone with no mobile data. However, no data really sucks.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
This is what I'm looking at:

T-Mobile Prepaid Phone Pay-as-you-Go

which looks to my untrained eye to be a phone plan, albeit one only suitable for luddites like myself.

I just called a local T-Mobile store and asked if I could do what I described -- basically an Android iPod Touch that can make phone calls and send/receive texts but can't use LTE data unless I opt in -- and he said "yes, that would work," though one step I'd want to do is to disable the daily/weekly data pass on the phone itself so that I'm not out somewhere on wifi, wifi cuts out, app requests data, phone says "ah! you need data so I'll just take $10 off your account now and activate it."

I'll want to discuss this again with a store rep in person just to verify there aren't any other gotchas.

quote:

I think you can do a minute/sms plan on a smart phone with no mobile data. However, no data really sucks.

That's almost precisely what I'm trying to do. Basically, I have an iPod touch that I use for light gaming and a Motorola RIZR Z3 that's aging badly, and minute/sms without a data plan would combine the two into one much newer device that's a lot more pocketable than my Nexus 7 is.

delfin fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jun 19, 2015

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
Any decent/modern phone will have an option to disable mobile data separately from mobile voice/text (with wifi still on), so you shouldn't have to worry about it "accidentally" using $10 worth of data when you don't notice.

The only flaw in your plan I can think of is MMS can act funky without a data connection, if you send/receive a lot of MMS messages.

nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den

Rooster Brooster posted:

The only flaw in your plan I can think of is MMS can act funky without a data connection, if you send/receive a lot of MMS messages.

MMS straight up will not work without a data connection.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013

nimper posted:

MMS straight up will not work without a data connection.

Loophole on some carriers: MMS can work on 2g if you can toggle that on, and a lot of places will give you unlimited* 2g.

Thankfully newer phone OSs locked out that feature. I assume just because.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I don't think I've received or sent an MMS message in the last ten years, so I think I'm set.

nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den

revdrkevind posted:

Loophole on some carriers: MMS can work on 2g if you can toggle that on, and a lot of places will give you unlimited* 2g.

Thankfully newer phone OSs locked out that feature. I assume just because.

Android 5.1 lets you select your network preference. And don't those places give you unlimited data at 2G speeds? i.e. you'd stay connected to the LTE network; you'd just get throttled to 2G speed after you hit your "high speed" data cap.

edit: Either way it wouldn't work on that pay-as-you-go plan since ANY data access at all will incur a charge.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013

nimper posted:

Android 5.1 lets you select your network preference. And don't those places give you unlimited data at 2G speeds? i.e. you'd stay connected to the LTE network; you'd just get throttled to 2G speed after you hit your "high speed" data cap.

edit: Either way it wouldn't work on that pay-as-you-go plan since ANY data access at all will incur a charge.

Huh. Looks like I'm on 5.0. Shrug.

nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den

revdrkevind posted:

Huh. Looks like I'm on 5.0. Shrug.

Maybe you're not looking for it in the right place? Settings> Wireless & Networks> More... > Cellular networks > Preferred network type

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013

nimper posted:

Maybe you're not looking for it in the right place? Settings> Wireless & Networks> More... > Cellular networks > Preferred network type

Totally different menus on my device, although maybe that's Samsung? Only options on my phone are Global, LTE/CDMA, etc.

nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den

revdrkevind posted:

Totally different menus on my device, although maybe that's Samsung? Only options on my phone are Global, LTE/CDMA, etc.

Yeah that's Samsung. Sorry :shobon:

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I talked to a T-Mobile drone in person today and she confirmed that the plan I spoke of works like I think it does -- I can bring a Droid smartphone, pay $3/mo and 10c/minute or message and not need an active data plan. The only catch is that if I don't go on a more robust plan, they'll jack me around on the price of the LG Leon I was eyeing (though the web offer said nothing about that), and I'll likely lose my phone number unless I bring my own device.

So now I'll see what I can dig up that's got 16GB app space and doesn't cost a fortune.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

This might vary by phone, because the APN settings did automatically configure on my unlocked Moto G Second Gen.

Finally got this fixed...they ARE iPhones, but some kind of jailbroken old version of iOS was loving things up somehow. Upgrading the OS fixed it for some reason. My two android phones had their APN settings automatically updated with no problems at all.

I do have another Cricket question if anybody knows the answer to it. I'm going to be setting up another 5 person plan for even more family members. Most of them already have unlocked GSM phones, but I was thinking of getting the 50 dollar phones from Cricket which are free after the rebate when porting their numbers in just to have some spare phones for when somebody inevitably drops their phone in a toilet etc. Can I buy the phone through cricket and put the SIM card in a different phone and have everything still work alright with the rebate and phone settings?

SB35
Jul 6, 2007

Zyme posted:

I do have another Cricket question if anybody knows the answer to it. I'm going to be setting up another 5 person plan for even more family members. Most of them already have unlocked GSM phones, but I was thinking of getting the 50 dollar phones from Cricket which are free after the rebate when porting their numbers in just to have some spare phones for when somebody inevitably drops their phone in a toilet etc. Can I buy the phone through cricket and put the SIM card in a different phone and have everything still work alright with the rebate and phone settings?

Yeah, should be no problem. But keep all your rebate documentation because at least a few people on reddit have gotten denied on the rebate or needed to provide additional copies.

crabkettle
Jan 6, 2014
From the posts I've read in this thread, it looks like most people are getting the $30/$40/etc. per month unlimited plans, rather than the pay-per-use plans. I'm interested in the latter, and am currently on the AT&T GoPhone $0.10 per minute plan. I have pretty modest needs for a cell phone so I'm happy with my plan; the problem is that I want a new phone, and AT&T doesn't want smartphone users on the pay-per-minute plans. I've had this plan for several years, so I guess my Huawei Fusion 2 U8665 is grandfathered in, but if I were to get a new phone I think I would be forced to get one of the flat-fee-per-month plans. (The same thing happened when I used to be with Virgin Mobile; when I signed up, my smartphone was allowed to be on the pay-per-minute plan, but shortly thereafter they changed it so that anyone signing up for service with a smartphone had to get a monthly unlimited plan). I currently buy a $25 top-up card once every 3 months, which is actually more talk time than I need, since I only use about 10-15 minutes per month. I also buy a 200 text package for $5 which is good for 30 days, and I don't pay for data because I'm OK with only using WIFI. This makes my total cost for 3 months of service $40, or about $13 a month. The cheapest flat-rate plans are more than double that.

So, I've been looking for a plan that offers similarly-priced service where I can get a phone for no more than $300 (or bring my own unlocked phone). I like the look of the Moto X, and I think either Republic Wireless or H2O Wireless would work well for me. The Republic plan offers unlimited talk and text over cell and/or WIFI for $10 per month. H2O's $10 monthly plan offers 200 minutes and/or texts with additional calls or texts at $0.05 each and data at $0.10/MB (or free over WIFI). Both companies also sell the Moto X, although Republic sells the 2nd gen Moto X for $299 while H2O sells a "like new" 1st gen Moto X for $269. I'm not sure which service would be better for me, although I'm leaning towards H2O. The only thing that I prefer about Republic is that, for $30 more, I would get a brand-new 2nd gen phone instead of a used 1st gen. I know Motorolla is currently offering an unlocked 2nd gen Moto X for $350 with a $50 rebate, so maybe buying my own phone and an H2O sim card is the way to go.

If anyone has any experience with either of these services or can offer any advice/suggestions, I'd appreciate it! Reviews/comments on the Moto X (1st or 2nd gen) would be welcome too. I'm also wondering if either Republic or H2O would allow me to switch from pay-per-use to unlimited and back if my needs were to change from one month to the next.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

crabkettle posted:

From the posts I've read in this thread, it looks like most people are getting the $30/$40/etc. per month unlimited plans, rather than the pay-per-use plans. I'm interested in the latter, and am currently on the AT&T GoPhone $0.10 per minute plan. I have pretty modest needs for a cell phone so I'm happy with my plan; the problem is that I want a new phone, and AT&T doesn't want smartphone users on the pay-per-minute plans. I've had this plan for several years, so I guess my Huawei Fusion 2 U8665 is grandfathered in, but if I were to get a new phone I think I would be forced to get one of the flat-fee-per-month plans. (The same thing happened when I used to be with Virgin Mobile; when I signed up, my smartphone was allowed to be on the pay-per-minute plan, but shortly thereafter they changed it so that anyone signing up for service with a smartphone had to get a monthly unlimited plan). I currently buy a $25 top-up card once every 3 months, which is actually more talk time than I need, since I only use about 10-15 minutes per month. I also buy a 200 text package for $5 which is good for 30 days, and I don't pay for data because I'm OK with only using WIFI. This makes my total cost for 3 months of service $40, or about $13 a month. The cheapest flat-rate plans are more than double that.

So, I've been looking for a plan that offers similarly-priced service where I can get a phone for no more than $300 (or bring my own unlocked phone). I like the look of the Moto X, and I think either Republic Wireless or H2O Wireless would work well for me. The Republic plan offers unlimited talk and text over cell and/or WIFI for $10 per month. H2O's $10 monthly plan offers 200 minutes and/or texts with additional calls or texts at $0.05 each and data at $0.10/MB (or free over WIFI). Both companies also sell the Moto X, although Republic sells the 2nd gen Moto X for $299 while H2O sells a "like new" 1st gen Moto X for $269. I'm not sure which service would be better for me, although I'm leaning towards H2O. The only thing that I prefer about Republic is that, for $30 more, I would get a brand-new 2nd gen phone instead of a used 1st gen. I know Motorolla is currently offering an unlocked 2nd gen Moto X for $350 with a $50 rebate, so maybe buying my own phone and an H2O sim card is the way to go.

If anyone has any experience with either of these services or can offer any advice/suggestions, I'd appreciate it! Reviews/comments on the Moto X (1st or 2nd gen) would be welcome too. I'm also wondering if either Republic or H2O would allow me to switch from pay-per-use to unlimited and back if my needs were to change from one month to the next.

I use Republic and I like it, I paid $299 for the first gen moto x (they stopped selling it like a month ago and dropped the price on the 2nd gen). It uses sprint's network for calls and mobile data and some folks complain about Sprint coverage but I haven't had any issues, you may want to check the Sprint coverage map for your area. You can also change your plan twice a month (you pay whichever was greater) so if you went on a trip and needed mobile data you could upgrade and downgrade after you were done. The only thing that sucks is that the taxes and fees on Republic are a little higher than on other services I've used, over $4, which brings my $25 3G plan up to just shy of $30 per month. It's still very reasonable but it was a little surprising compared with other services I've used where it wasn't so expensive.

The main downsides seem to be that they have a low cap on roaming data (not an issue on a plan with no data), they use Sprint's network, and there's only a small selection of phones. The Motorola phones are all pretty great, though.

PurpleJesus
Feb 27, 2008

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving.
Definitely check Sprint's coverage in your area. I had Republic and despite Sprint saying I should have great coverage, I didn't. I missed a ton of calls and I would get batches of texts at a time instead of when they actually came in. On WiFi, everything worked perfectly though. Also be aware that you won't get system updates quickly, since the WiFi stuff is baked into the system so Republic has to do their own update process.

crabkettle
Jan 6, 2014

Rexxed posted:

It uses sprint's network for calls and mobile data and some folks complain about Sprint coverage but I haven't had any issues, you may want to check the Sprint coverage map for your area.

PurpleJesus posted:

Definitely check Sprint's coverage in your area. I had Republic and despite Sprint saying I should have great coverage, I didn't. I missed a ton of calls and I would get batches of texts at a time instead of when they actually came in. On WiFi, everything worked perfectly though.

This was actually the reason I was leaning towards H2O, because it uses AT&T's bands like the GoPhone I am currently using. I don't have any specific reason to suspect that Sprint wouldn't work for me, but I've been satisfied with AT&T so far, so I guess I'm just wary of the unknown. I think I'll probably go with H2O since I can get a sim card for $0.01 with free shipping on Amazon, and the Motorola deal for an unlocked 2nd gen Moto X for $299 after rebate includes a 30 day trial period with free shipping & free returns.

Thanks for the input!

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Just want to mention that I left Sprint for Cricket because despite having decent LTE reception outside my building Sprint's signal wouldn't penetrate inside and as a result I had zero service without standing next to an exterior window.

Maybe my office building is a near Faraday cage internally or something, but Sprint is definitely shittier at penetration than AT&T.

nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den

Loucks posted:

Just want to mention that I left Sprint for Cricket because despite having decent LTE reception outside my building Sprint's signal wouldn't penetrate inside and as a result I had zero service without standing next to an exterior window.

Maybe my office building is a near Faraday cage internally or something, but Sprint is definitely shittier at penetration than AT&T.

Your phone may not support Sprint's 800mhz spectrum (or it may not be live in your area) which is better at penetrating buildings. Sprint's LTE is primarily in the 1900mhz range and 2500-2600mhz range.

I had the same problem on T-Mobile and recently switched to cricket myself. T-Mobile doesn't even have low band (700mhz) spectrum in most markets because of TV channel 51 restrictions.

nimper fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 24, 2015

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I don't think cricket if throttling me down to the 128kbps after hitting my cap - I ran speedtest and I was at 1.68 mbps up/4.38 down.

Does seem a bit slower, but not prohibitively slow.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013

Massasoit posted:

I don't think cricket if throttling me down to the 128kbps after hitting my cap - I ran speedtest and I was at 1.68 mbps up/4.38 down.

Does seem a bit slower, but not prohibitively slow.

I've heard people say they throttle you based on demand and only "promise" 2g speed after the cap. Zero evidence beyond anecdotal.

I know EDGE 2g can pull up to 500k or but don't know if they use it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThermoPhysical
Dec 26, 2007

AT&T is getting into trouble with the FCC with their throttling so that might be going away.