Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

holy crap jim bob was on an old episode of maury!

original http://i.imgur.com/TLPPcVl.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Gee, that face doesn't shout "RAPIST!"

hemophilia posted:

like, the opposite. Blood runs really deep, i don't understand any degree of cousin loving.

Nice enough body and I would...but none in my family are nice looking

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

BrigadierSensible posted:

How come only the boys get hyphenated names like Jim-Bob?

Where are the Betty-Sues? The Jamie-Lynns? (that last one even starts with a J, so it's suitable for Michelle "eyes as crazy as my vagina is distended" Duggar

Jamie Lynn (first and middle, no hyphen) is my name and white trashy enough I don't want it to get soiled even further by the duggars :saddowns:

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

October Revolution posted:

Jamie Lynn (first and middle, no hyphen) is my name and white trashy enough I don't want it to get soiled even further by the duggars :saddowns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaAn48eX9SM

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BrigadierSensible posted:

How come only the boys get hyphenated names like Jim-Bob?

Where are the Betty-Sues? The Jamie-Lynns? (that last one even starts with a J, so it's suitable for Michelle "eyes as crazy as my vagina is distended" Duggar

Jim Bob's full name is actually James Robert Duggar

source: wikipedia

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

oh I forgot about that until now :suicide:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jim Bob believes in a government that will work for you! That's why he'll cut this illegal so-called war on rape and give the incest back to you, in the form of molested siblings.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

jim bob

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

You live in Mackay? Sorry to hear that.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Pastor Perineum posted:

Next season should feature the kids living in protective custody with a celebrity caretaker. I would seriously watch a "19 Kids and Gary Busey" spinoff

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pastor Perineum posted:

Nice attempt, but Jim Bob's inbred potato face is hard to photoshop onto a normal sized human head.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Voters who cast their ballots for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in the last election have a higher opinion of the scandal-plagued Duggar family than of President Barack Obama, according to a poll provided Tuesday to TPM. A survey conducted by the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling found that 67 percent of respondents who voted for Romney in 2012 said they had a higher opinion of the family made famous by TLC's "19 Kids and Counting." Just 12 percent of Romney voters said they had a higher opinion of the President than the Duggars. By contrast, 87 percent of respondents who voted for Obama in 2012 said they had a higher opinion of the President than the Duggars.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ppp-poll-obama-duggars-romney

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

In other news today; water is wet, the pope is catholic and bears poo poo in the woods.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Geoj posted:

In other news today; water is wet, the pope is catholic and bears poo poo in the woods.

And Duggars gonna Dug

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

l
m
a
o

It doesn't surprise me, but still makes me smile. This country.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Phrasing people, phrasing.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Geoj posted:

water wet
pope catholic
all republicans deserve death

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mnemosyne posted:

A first cousin is when your parents are siblings. A second cousin is when your grandparents were siblings. So think about your grandma. Her brother is your great-uncle. His kids are your first-cousins-once-removed. His grandkids are your second cousins.

Look at me, all serious posting in this thread. Jim Bob.

EDIT: poo poo, quote is not edit.

wtf is this, i'm glad the line dies with me goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
What does Presidential Candidate Donald Trump say about Josh Duggar and when is someone going to ask him to comment?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Heh, I read that as "Shave if you agree" at first.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a slanted poll at all. What does 'higher opinion' even mean? Depending on how they phrased the question they could say people have a higher opinion of rape than murder and well, it'd be true.

It doesn't prove that Republicans like the Duggars. Just that they really loving hate Obama.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

Well, If you don't mind your kid having a chin like an elbow.

Lord of Pie posted:

This is what you get with that level of cousin fuckin'

jim bob
\

Somebody Photoshop Jim Bob's face onto those pictures

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Krispy Kareem posted:

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a slanted poll at all. What does 'higher opinion' even mean? Depending on how they phrased the question they could say people have a higher opinion of rape than murder and well, it'd be true.

It doesn't prove that Republicans like the Duggars. Just that they really loving hate Obama.

It proves they are more accepting of organized pedophilia.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Clochette posted:

Somebody Photoshop Jim Bob's face onto those pictures

yeah i tried this and it saved 19 corrupted copies to my drive

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah i tried this and it saved 19 corrupted copies to my drive

Nice :golfclap:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Krispy Kareem posted:

Forums Poster Krispy Kareem Emphasizes Relatively High Opinion of Rape

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
on the one hand i mildly disapprove of rape in very specific circumstances on the other i hate that muslim foreigner obumgo in the whitehouse

hmmmm

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

jimbob disagrees

he isn't that generous

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I wonder of the Duggars have their own weird special family holiday

Incestuous for the rest of us

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
http://myfox8.com/2015/05/28/north-carolina-pastor-accused-of-raping-teenage-girls/
http://myfox8.com/2015/03/01/brazil-arrests-us-religious-cult-leader-wanted-on-child-sex-charges/

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

"In June 2000, the pastor allegedly convinced some members of his congregation to hand over their firstborn daughters to live with him in a secluded campsite.

Lindsay Tornambe’s name was called, and her parents allowed their 13-year-old daughter to join the group of girls at the camp, called “The Maidens,” under Barnard’s supervision. She and other congregants said the girls got up early, sewed, cooked and cleaned.

“Everything that a wife would do, they did for him,” Johnson said.

Barnard proclaimed he was Christ on Earth."

:stare: . . . . . :stonk:

Lazy_Liberal fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jun 18, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lazy_Liberal posted:

"In June 2000, the pastor allegedly convinced some members of his congregation to hand over their firstborn daughters to live with him in a secluded campsite.

Lindsay Tornambe’s name was called, and her parents allowed their 13-year-old daughter to join the group of girls at the camp, called “The Maidens,” under Barnard’s supervision. She and other congregants said the girls got up early, sewed, cooked and cleaned.

“Everything that a wife would do, they did for him,” Johnson said.

Barnard proclaimed he was Christ on Earth."

:stare: . . . . . :stonk:

Jim Bob :(

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's gonna really, really suck for everyone who is raping boys and girls and siblings and all that poo poo in the name of God, when they actually get to the afterlife.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

hemophilia posted:

It's gonna really, really suck for everyone who is raping boys and girls and siblings and all that poo poo in the name of God, when they actually get to the afterlife.

yeah allah wont be pleased!

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

you irl posted:

I need to give all these suicide bombers the virgins they earned, but these girls have all been Duggared. The Christians have foiled my plans again! drat you Josh Duggar! :argh:

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

you irl posted:

She is going to be furious!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Cthulhu doesn't give a poo poo about any of this, he'll just consume your soul the way I polish off these tasty pistachios

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Fiend posted:

She is going to be furious!

:monocle:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

hemophilia posted:

Well, assuming God has a problem with it. The Bible (shut up, I'm seriousposting here) largely condones rape and marriage to underage girls.

Besides, he doesn't seem to mind all that much. He sure doesn't do much about it.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jun 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

hemophilia posted:

Theologically the issue for them isn't so much that God won't forgive certain sins, but that forgiveness requires repentance and repentance requires accepting the reality and the gravity of the sin. The Duggars have gone out of their way to minimize what happened and avoid any negative consequences. Everything they've done, they've done to keep up the illusion that they're this perfect family and all the benefits they've been able to grab from it.

Their concern for their public image still pales in comparison to how Gothardists/Quiverfuls treat the victims. The victim may not be ready to forgive and that's to be expected because the abuser hurt them and they're still dealing with that. Pressuring a victim to forgive their abuser instead of helping undo the harm is sick because it shows no consideration for the victim's well-being, just for some magic words they can hold up to show that all is forgiven.

What's more, pressuring a child to forgive because "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us" is beyond hosed up. It takes the focus off the abuser's sin and instead makes the victims look at themselves as sinners even if they've done nothing wrong. They can't even comprehend just how badly they were sinned against and suddenly stealing from the candy bowl or not doing exactly what mommy and daddy say is the problem. If the victim doesn't drop it forever, then it's their own fault because God's already forgiven the abuser. They don't give a poo poo about forgiveness, they just give a poo poo about maintaining control.

• Locked thread