Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And why does it keep auto correcting to Big, its OK though new phone, I'll forgive you cause your GPS works and your messenger app doesn't keep crashing when its not sending me the same message 50 times in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Bifauxnen posted:

"Hey Big why are you already posting about LYLO numbers that's really weird"

"Hey Bif why are you bothering to give any reason whatsoever for your decisions that's so scummy"

Maybe because YOU IMBECILES keep loving THINGS UP!

Er, ahem.

That said, my role may actually be somewhat counterproductive for town, so perhaps it is for the best. I shall face my potential death with dignity, hoping you all similarly die in a fire.

...I bet even after the flip someone's going to ignore the fact my being town proves the scum are chosen randomly rather than based on story. Probably Anidav.

Don't say that I don't look after my students!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Bigfauxnen
Minifauxnen

Your phone is a goon.

I'll be at work for 4 hours. Might post on break but just putting you guys in the loop.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
I'm still learning everybody's posting style but Bif does seem off this game. I don't know if that's enough to warrant a lynching, because she's usually pretty helpful later on when she's town. IDK, I'm terrible at day one accusations.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

MaliciousOnion posted:

I'm still learning everybody's posting style but Bif does seem off this game. I don't know if that's enough to warrant a lynching, because she's usually pretty helpful later on when she's town. IDK, I'm terrible at day one accusations.

when in doubt vote anidav

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Righty dokey.
##vote Anidav

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 1

Bifauxnen (5): Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet, Birdstrike, Matthew Beet, bowmore, Asphyxious, EXAKT Science
Anidav (4): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, bowmore, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, bowmore, Asphyxious, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Gwynplaine
Matthew Beet (2): Freudian Slip, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Tirade
EXAKT Science (1): Bifauxnen, Tremendous Taste, Bifauxnen
Birdstrike (0): Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet
Tremendous Taste (0): Tremendous Taste, Matthew Beet, Tremendous Taste, Matthew Beet
MaliciousOnion (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
bowmore (0): EXAKT Science, Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (3): Anidav, HiipFire, MaliciousOnion

With 15 alive, you need 8 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 18th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 5 hours, 22 minutes.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Those On My Left posted:

when in doubt vote anidav

:eng99:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm at work but forgive the short post. I don't quite understand the line "You're not posting as usual Bif" because I don't have a psychological image of what a regular Bifauxnen is.

Can someone more familiar with this current auroma of a "scum Bif" break this down for me to read at work?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

I'm at work but forgive the short post. I don't quite understand the line "You're not posting as usual Bif" because I don't have a psychological image of what a regular Bifauxnen is.

Can someone more familiar with this current auroma of a "scum Bif" break this down for me to read at work?

Not really, no. I mean it's day one dude if you ain't feeling it based on what's been posted already find someone else to lynch.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my feeling on bif is mostly gut based

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
##vote Anidav

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Hello im still here, slept through my alarm so I'm a little late.

So did jokephase end yet cause if it is I'm sad

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
My vote for Beet was a joke but the one on Anidav is legit.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

My vote for Beet was a joke but the one on Anidav is legit.

What's your thoughts on bif?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

HiipFire posted:

Hello im still here, slept through my alarm so I'm a little late.

So did jokephase end yet cause if it is I'm sad

It's always jokephase in Auspol.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hiipfire is the little engine that could

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

bowmore posted:

Hiipfire is the little engine that could

:)

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Yeah okay Bif seems like a vote I can get behind

##vote Bifauxen

Also why are people trying to policy lynch Anidav lmao

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

HiipFire posted:

Yeah okay Bif seems like a vote I can get behind

##vote Bifauxen

Also why are people trying to policy lynch Anidav lmao

lmao indeed

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I've never had a good Bif radar.

I'm going to go with popular vote because ~*~*~*~my guts~*~*~*~ say this is forced.

Bifauxnen posted:

"Hey Big why are you already posting about LYLO numbers that's really weird"

"Hey Bif why are you bothering to give any reason whatsoever for your decisions that's so scummy"

Maybe because YOU IMBECILES keep loving THINGS UP!

Er, ahem.

That said, my role may actually be somewhat counterproductive for town, so perhaps it is for the best. I shall face my potential death with dignity, hoping you all similarly die in a fire.

...I bet even after the flip someone's going to ignore the fact my being town proves the scum are chosen randomly rather than based on story. Probably Anidav.

##vote Bif

I'll getcha later Ani

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##OBEY THE Rules tirade

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Zetsubou-san posted:

Don't say that I don't look after my students!

Oh hey BTW I voted 5 now instead this was quite considerate :)

Love what you did with the votefinder too, Zets.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

What's your thoughts on bif?

Nothing serious enough to lynch her. Anidav is always put up as a d1 candidate but I reckon he has one of the longest lifespans out of auspol averaged across the past five games.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

Nothing serious enough to lynch her. Anidav is always put up as a d1 candidate but I reckon he has one of the longest lifespans out of auspol averaged across the past five games.

Interesting timing.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Matthew Beet posted:

Interesting timing.

Haha Beet, I'm genuinely curious for future games, have you ever seen someone in Auspol successfully spot scum just happening to time things simultaneously, and have that be a way to spot them instead of just being bullshit? Scum are the only ones who usually have the sense to time things well in a coordinated fashion by spacing them out, instead of accidentally posting right after each other. Unless you got some situation like where Anidav's writing crazy ghost messages to us in the tab names or something instead of the main doc.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

Interesting timing.

I'm busy getting unreasonably drunk.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Haha Beet, I'm genuinely curious for future games, have you ever seen someone in Auspol successfully spot scum just happening to time things simultaneously, and have that be a way to spot them instead of just being bullshit? Scum are the only ones who usually have the sense to time things well in a coordinated fashion by spacing them out, instead of accidentally posting right after each other. Unless you got some situation like where Anidav's writing crazy ghost messages to us in the tab names or something instead of the main doc.

I dunno it was a legit joke post that I make in every other game that I'm surprised even received a response.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Bifauxnen posted:

Eh that's not true either - scum don't plan poo poo that carefully, bowmore and I shitposted with abandon in that last game.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Matthew Beet posted:

I dunno it was a legit joke post that I make in every other game that I'm surprised even received a response.

Oh that really was always you? I was about to say that somebody always seems to argue it somewhere.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I might not be feeling it on Bifauxnen but everyone else is feeling something.

It's suss for me to vote for her now because it looks like I'm saving myself but I don't want to vote for myself because I haven't done anything bad for town. Not really in any of the previous recent games either.

Every day one is awkward for me if that makes sense because there is this weird artificial sussness joke vote that follows me around no matter what I post.

In saying that, I don't know if I can legitimately place my vote anywhere unless Bifauxnen or someone else posts something that actually sets me off .

Kinda like how I voted out MMG last game if you guys follow what I'm saying.

It's day one though so maybe I should save these thoughts for another day.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
gently caress you're weird Anidav I'll spare you the brain hurt

##vote Anidav

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 1

Bifauxnen (6): Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet, Birdstrike, Matthew Beet, bowmore, Asphyxious, EXAKT Science, HiipFire, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Anidav (5): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, bowmore, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, bowmore, Asphyxious, Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, Gwynplaine, Tirade, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
EXAKT Science (1): Bifauxnen, Tremendous Taste, Bifauxnen
Matthew Beet (1): Freudian Slip, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Tirade, Tirade
Birdstrike (0): Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet
Tremendous Taste (0): Tremendous Taste, Matthew Beet, Tremendous Taste, Matthew Beet
MaliciousOnion (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
bowmore (0): EXAKT Science, Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (2): Anidav, MaliciousOnion

With 15 alive, you need 8 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 18th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 1 hour, 59 minutes.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

I might not be feeling it on Bifauxnen but everyone else is feeling something.

It's suss for me to vote for her now because it looks like I'm saving myself but I don't want to vote for myself because I haven't done anything bad for town. Not really in any of the previous recent games either.

Every day one is awkward for me if that makes sense because there is this weird artificial sussness joke vote that follows me around no matter what I post.

In saying that, I don't know if I can legitimately place my vote anywhere unless Bifauxnen or someone else posts something that actually sets me off .

Kinda like how I voted out MMG last game if you guys follow what I'm saying.

It's day one though so maybe I should save these thoughts for another day.

it's day 1 just vote and stop overthinking it. it's this sort of post that gets you lynched every game.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Exactly all this loving handwringing and oh gee it's almost the hammer it's going to look SOO NAUGHTY if I do this

No, easy method, we lynch you.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Although Votefinder says Hammer but votes say Plurality so like I don't know. Maybe votefinder doesn't support plurality?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Votefinder still does what it does.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

anidav you would have looked 8000% less dodgy if you had just voted and posted ~fart~ as your reasoning.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

anidav you would have looked 8000% less dodgy if you had just voted and posted ~fart~ as your reasoning.

dooooo itttttttttt

come onnnn how long has it bene since we've had a d1 anidva lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Sorry I just got back home from work and usually I try to do a catch up post on my thoughts.

I understand what you're saying though.

• Locked thread