Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Diqnol look to your heart and then tell me that I am scum.

I really have no idea who is the actual scum though. I might need to go on that hiatus with Epsilon. That or really try and figure something out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Hal Incandenza posted:

Diqnol look to your heart and then tell me that I am scum.

I really have no idea who is the actual scum though. I might need to go on that hiatus with Epsilon. That or really try and figure something out.

You can't even give us some options? Earlier you mentioned Hurt as your top choice, but then voted with him. Do you have a stance on... anyone?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##vote bottleknight

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Captain Foo posted:

we've been over this, though, he didn't omgus GG

Yes, that is your argument, and I disagree with it, so how does this interaction make me scummy if that's what I thought?

Captain Foo posted:

also you didn't address the contradiction

What contradiction? I really am not sure what you are referring to.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Captain Foo posted:

##vote bottleknight

I really don't know what else you want from me. You said you understood my argument when I initially cleared up the diqnol thing, but now you're totally going back on that and saying I'm scum?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

BottleKnight posted:

I really don't know what else you want from me. You said you understood my argument when I initially cleared up the diqnol thing, but now you're totally going back on that and saying I'm scum?

yeah because i understand it but no longer buy it at this stage of the game

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I might be around for deadline but only juuust before it, please make with the posting all y'all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

I might be around for deadline but only juuust before it, please make with the posting all y'all

I did not realize the deadline was so soon, I am here now and I will put some real thought into this.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

aC/Asiina - This persons has so little content that it is almost impossible to make an accurate read. Sad that it is probably too dangerous to kill them for being so terrible at this point. What content there is does appear scummy, no reads based on content, just talk about PMom and VT claims. Asiina's case on EP is decent enough, but it's still just pointing out 2 posts what are "wishy-washy" and nothing else.

BottleKnight - Not a whole lot of posting, has a very under-the-radar feel, many posts that just ask people to clarify things that don't really seem followed up on. Has made a few cases but most of them are very thin and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of follow-through on the ones made. Good probability of scum.

Captain Foo - Dude seems legit to me. Pretty solid town read here.

Dr. Hurt - Likes to try and get people to vote for his bad guy of choice but his posting is suspiciously light on his own casing. Wants us all to vote GG but mysteriously never mentions GG before that. Point in his favor is that he seems to be not taking things seriously in a very natural way and not a forced scummy way. Suspicious but not at the top of the list.

Epsilon Plus - Not a whole lot there, but I get a pretty townie feel from it. Defended me pretty hard against GG at one point which felt pretty pro-town to me, and the offer to retire felt genuine (did Epsilon actually get to four votes and then not retire? I can't quite work that out). Don't want to vote them today.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE - Diqnol diqnol diqnol. anime gently caress pillow anime gently caress pillow anime gently caress pillow. True and Real True and Real True and Real. Coming in here ultra aggressive and promising to LEAD US ALL TO VICTORY but really he isn't doing much at all but blustering and sort of stepping back around deadline. My gut does not like Diqnol at all this game but I've been fighting that so far because I always want to believe in this guy. Not my top choice, but he's high on the list right now.

Hal Incandenza - Just a good old boy, never meaning no harm, but having trouble with the town since the day he was born. I'm totally town, but I haven't held up my end of the bargain very well.

##vote Bottle Knight probably would go with Dr. Hurt next.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
E+/Diqnol/Hal scumteam. Locking it in.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Asiina posted:

Do you want to justify this at all?

Two votes on BK. Either he's scum, scum aren't paying attention, or two scum have voted for him and they just need a townie to come in.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Oh come on

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I will be around again in roughly an hour to vote. Someone go prod every living motherfucker in this game to post.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

Dr hurt what is your feeling about bk

Sorry folks didn't realize deadline was tonight. Bottle Knight. . . He got mad at me about talking about my feelings without votes which is sort of a weiner thing to do. A lot of Bottle Knight posts seem to be calling folks out but not much has been actual scum hunting. They've had a hair trigger on me since Day 2 based off very small things. But that's the same way they reacted to the Diq as well. Part of me wonders if they are just very quick to shoot. Not necessarily getting a scum vibe but

In my heart of hearts. Asiina is scum. Hear me out folks. Meta first, Asiina hates the role of scum with the bottom of her heart and the fiber of her being. Whenever she gets scum she's usually nonexistent in a game. But when it comes to her posts, it feels like she manufactured a big "here's my thoughts" posts so it would get everyone off her back and keep people thinking that she was in the game with as minimum content as possible.

Oddball is I feel like the Diq is scum. I can't back it up right now but that's my heart feel. Hal too.

My thoughts are a Hal/Asiina/Diq scum game.

Let's deal with Asiina first. ##vote Asiina

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Lets just kill scummy poster and hope the scum are cool and kill Chic or aC

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote PMach

Lets do SOMETHING people

It's things like this that get me worried about Hal. He's around. A lot. He was hanging out with me around last deadline as well. He's harping about doing something but a lot of the time he's throwing jokes without making statements to back it up. I know at times that's our Hal, but this feels like he's trying to seem interested in the game without. . . contributing content.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm gonna play Shovel Knight but I will be here if folks want to chat.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm about to watch Inside Out but hopefully deadline is after it ends.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Deadline is like in an hour and twenty minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh man its sooner than that. Well I will spend the next 15 min deciding if I will move my vote or not

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

If we no-lynch with three potential scum and a dead doc we're pretty hosed, right? Scum get a NK and we lose?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I mean, it'll put us at 3-3. If we mislynch then a NK would be insta-game over.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Honestly we are on the precipice of boned, so vote Asiina out to ensure that we truly have victory.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

New kids on the block had a bunch of hits
Chinese food make me sick
and I think it's rad when the posters vote out Asiina
in the summer.
in the summer

I like posters who wear Abercrombe and Fitch
Talk with them if I had one wish
so we could lynch scum in the summer
in the summer.

Do you like that? That was my new rap.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ugghhh it's like yesterday all over again

Vote bottle knight unless you don't want to win

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

##vote BottleKnight uuuugg

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Bottle knight ain't scum. Also my internet went out because of a crazy huge thunderstorm. I am phone posting but my wireless is super duper spotty. I am probably out because of this tonight. Sorry folks. This has taken 15 minutes to post.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

I keep hemming and hawing about this.
If I am wrong, I pretty much ruin the game.
If I am right, them I'm right.
If I ruin the game, I apologize. But people don't seem really invested, or like they care too much. I was given a couple of votes and the ability to do the following...

If I don't vote, and keep a post available, It prevents a 3 -on - 3 scum win situation for another day,
I don't see how that helps at this point.
if I am right and vote, the game keeps going and town has a chance
If I am wrong, and vote... then i hasten the inevitable.

##vote BottleKnight

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

:redhammer:
One post left.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Woke up quick, at about noon
Was really hopin' RoyDrowsy would be votin' soon
I gotta get high before the night begins
Taste comin' in here to kill my friends

Cuz votin' in mafia is not that hard
Postin' like trash, we'll pull your card
If you voted Bottle Knight then you're legit
The rest who didn't vote, you ain't said poo poo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dragged down to hell by otherworldly powers, Bottleknight, Yung Lean, scum one-shot vig, has been lynched!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stgrSjynPKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY

Asiina, Ka, scum godfather, has been modkilled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKlCUHjU7p4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oxbBP-Ai8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylaWf9OkoTw

Mod note: Cold Facts is one of my favorite songs ever.

IN HONOR OF THAT, YOU HAVE A WEEKEND CHALLENGE

Give me a gritty, honest rap that you could listen to riding around at night. Submissions due Sunday night at 10, Voting will be run until Monday, when game will resume.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh motherfuckers! JUDGEMENT NIGHT!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Oh poo poo time to drop some sick beats.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895PZQJK5TM

Town... Please click the play button and let it run as you read this post.

I am so very glad that I was able to earn the chance to come back and avenge those who tried to kill me, and help protect my fellow members of town. It took me nearly an hour to make a decision about what to do with BottleKnight, but I am glad I was able to make a difference in your lives, as you have made in mine. In doing so, I have exhausted all of my posting ability. The rest, it is up to you.

<sniff>

It's amazing...
the love inside...
take it with you...

see you

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Truly Roydrowsy you were the ghost with the most.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dayum! That's some massive destruction. Asii/AC, that was shameful as hell. I'm glad you guys went ahead on BK - good job! Sorry I wasn't around, seems like I'm never home in the evenings lately :(

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dr. Hurt is probably the last badguy. He knew Asiina was toast and tried to shift the vote there and gain some cred from the flip but was very unwilling to vote BK and was willing to let us NL over it (which would have ended the game without the asiina modkill).

If I am dead tomorrow honor my memory by sending Hurt to the grave with me.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Counterpoint: Nah.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Submit some loving raps

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

Submit some loving raps

Ughhhhh I just got home and I have to sleeeeeeep but I so wanted to submit a rap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'll be straight with you Taste: every single time I have tried and failed to create a rap I feel is worthy of submission; reviewing my rhymes only brings tears of shame to my eyes

but next rap, to bring joy to your heart, I will 100% submit something even if it's an enormous steaming turd

• Locked thread