Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yo guys recommend me a movie to watch on Netflix or Amazon prime with the lady. Don't mind renting via Amazon or ps.

Uh let's see I've already seen John Wick and that's all that comes to mind

Ok wtf how many Resident Evil movies are there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Black Dynamite.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mule on Netflix.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Yo guys recommend me a movie to watch on Netflix or Amazon prime with the lady. Don't mind renting via Amazon or ps.

Netflix just added Nightcrawler

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Rat posted:

Black Dynamite.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
Netflix has a bunch of really good pretty dark '70s conspiracy/spy movies if that's your thing. The Conversation (which is arguably one of the finest movies of the '70s, lost out on Best Picture to Godfather Part II...meaning Francis Ford Coppola lost to himself), also Three Days of the Condor, The French Connection (Gene Hackman as a hard-bitten NYC narcotics cop), and Serpico. Also Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, which is in that vein...it's pretty long and convoluted but man is it good.

Alternatively, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

I feel like everyone in this thread will appreciate this movie. If you need convincing, check out the tie-in music video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

The whole project is basically "1980s buddy cop/kung-fu/action: The Movie"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Apparently my planned roommate for the fall and spring semester bailed on me and the residence director ninja-assigned two 20-year-olds, both with the initials "A.M." to the double-bedroom in my apartment.

This is not going to own.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Apparently my planned roommate for the fall and spring semester bailed on me and the residence director ninja-assigned two 20-year-olds, both with the initials "A.M." to the double-bedroom in my apartment.

Maybe it will be like in the movies and they both turn out to be hot chicks. That would in fact own.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Untagged posted:

Maybe it will be like in the movies and they both turn out to be hot chicks. That would in fact own.

You forgot to log out, blue squares.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Have fun listening to Aiden and Allison McKendrick from Tallahassee fight throughout the school year because they got married as teenagers and resent each other for stealing their youth and totally making out with that bitch Hayden last weekend.

e:

Also, neither of them will clean.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 18, 2015

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Move out? Try and break your lease? Living with two 20 year old college students sounds like a poo poo deal. Living by 20 year old college students is pushing it

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Since when are dorm rooms called apartments?

Or administrative staff assigning roommates in apartment buildings?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You forgot to log out, blue squares.

drunker then you are

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Godholio posted:

Since when are dorm rooms called apartments?

Or administrative staff assigning roommates in apartment buildings?

Some colleges run off-campus apartments as an "alternative" to dorms, which ends up being an even worse mish-mash of "mom and dad are totally loaded" entitled 18 year olds, "I hate the dorms but love paying too goddamned much for housing" and/or "baby's first apartment" 20 year olds, and "gently caress it government's paying for it all anyway" vets/people on a poo poo-ton of scholarships.

Sprinkle in a fair share of "funny money" international students and grad students getting free contract housing and you've got a recipe for the biggest clusterfuck on/near campus.

Source: some human being art student I knew at my college who lived in that sort of "apartment."

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Little late on this but if it's up I highly recommend Gone Girl.

If you have Amazon Prime check and see if Gaslight is still up.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

North by Northwest
Double Indemnity

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I don't understand why a vet would opt for on-campus housing. I knew one guy who did it, but he was an idiot who just assumed living off-campus was too expensive on the Post-9/11.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

I don't understand why a vet would opt for on-campus housing. I knew one guy who did it, but he was an idiot who just assumed living off-campus was too expensive on the Post-9/11.

The "on campus" housing at Kansas State was actually really nice, like incredibly nice/cheap and was mainly a bunch of grad students. I think they had RA's who made sure that nobody was dead from alcohol poisoning once a week, but everyone that I knew who lived there was pretty happy.

19D edit: My brother lived there during his senior year. The complex smelled like Curry non stop because of the indian foreign exchange students, but since my brother was an electrical engineer he knew them, and he got free meals pretty much every other day.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jun 18, 2015

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Depends on the location of the dorms to classrooms vs traffic/parking issues.

If you could hangover stumble to class in a couple minutes instead of being stuck in traffic for 30 minutes just to spend the next 20 trying to find a parking spot it's a toss up as to which is better.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Protip if you don't live on campus. Get a motorcycle.

And live in California I guess

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I leased a 1BR right across the street from campus gently caress driving

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Protip if you live. Get a motorcycle.

Fixed

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

please refer to the duo as a2m cuz thats funny to me

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I've been drunk for three hours and been working for two of them; being one of two vets working at a liquor store is great

All my coworkers introduce me as "the air force guy" to the regulars and they buy me all sorts of shooters/half-pints/pints

had some sorta-Rican girl try to hook me up with her sister tonight too

been a good night

edit: ain't no party like a liquor store party

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
:nws:
https://vid.me/ID3R

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
They'll poke your eyes out, kid.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3558800&perpage=40

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726721&perpage=40

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

oh for gently caress's sake

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Expected a dick. Pleasantly surprised.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

Same.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

you can trust my links, i never do that

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

ded posted:

you can trust my links, i never do that
Gonna hold you to that.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Gonna hold you to that.

well unless its goatman but hes a special case

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/Z46TU9j.jpg :nws:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Wait we got a loving IRS taxman in GiP?

Oh.

:nyd:HELL NO. :nyd:

Hey matty shep, get the dick outta your mouth and show the Kenyan stasi's grocer the goddamn door already, would you?

SMH.

First bronies then tax men? Hags did better than this with 90% blockage to his LAD and a diet too unhealthy for southern Alabama.

You need to let Muhammed Al Meowlins co mod for a minute while you and your bridesmaids get their poo poo together (and presumably packed up there good like carry on luggage) so that we've got someone minding the till that isn't mentally throwing their bouquet and letting every internet pedo and Obama G-man in the front door, despite their obvious preference for backdoor guest.

Just SMDH.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Well, my trust in link lasted for about 4 posts. I had a good run.

Also, considering some early-morning drinking after some 4-5 weeks without a proper drink since there's some free MMA on TV straight from Berlin and I have a 4-pack of Lost Highway IPA in the fridge.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Morning beer is the best, too so I reckon that day beer and watching cage fighting will hit the spot

I haven't had beer in 19 days, now. Luckily, I've been able to cope with my functional alcoholism by replacing it with smoking shitloads of weed

last night this german dude was pretty surprised to learned I was in the military. He'd spent a lot of time in the US, and said every military person/vet he ever met "drank a lot of beer and did crossfit"

At least half of that is true

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

You know every time I get goatse'd, I just think "Thank gently caress it's only goatse"

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jun 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

never oversell your bait

• Locked thread