Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jedit posted:

So, how many of the scum team are on me? Two, three or all four?

lol

someone hammer this joker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

MC Eating Disorder posted:

lol

someone hammer this joker

So it's all four, then. You, Scruffy, imgay and Sam.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

SirSamVimes posted:

Here's a misunderstanding. I said I've never played a forums game. I've played a couple of IRL games, and a great many games using the Starcraft II custom map. This map has things like masons and vigilantes and most of the roles, but no Millers. The SC2 map didn't have the capability to run two separate groups of masons, so I was asking if this was a thing that ever happened in forums games.

Aww yis, SC2 mafia buddy

I was trying to bait somebody into bandwagoning on Vimes since the majority of poo poo on him is easily explained by him being newbie. Unfortunately, nobody bit. This is a bit disconcerting. I'm worried the mafia is ok with a Jedit vote. Urgh.
##Unvote

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:argh:

It's okay, I forgive my fellow SC2 mafia bud.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jedit posted:

this is absolutely making me think that Quandary+Grid bullshitting about a masonry is entirely plausible now

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Jedit posted:

Actually, what's funny is that MCED, imgay, and scruffy have not cast votes on each other at all during this game. This is actually kind of spooky. I'm not ok with the Jedit lynch.

##Vote: imgay for serial inactivity and bandwagoning like crazy. The Jedit vote is likely being pushed by mafia, that's my gut feeling now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I am disinclined to think of MC as scum. He could have pushed the bandwagon on either me or Jedit further, but instead is pushing for more information. He even canceled his vote on me rather than have me lynched without being completely sure.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Hazdoc posted:

Actually, what's funny is that MCED, imgay, and scruffy have not cast votes on each other at all during this game.

That's not funny, there are plenty of people I haven't voted for and it doesn't make us a team.

What I dislike is MCED putting a placeholder vote on Sam then moving it to me when Sam got close to me on votes (phone posting just before bed so I can't check exactly when he did it, but you may want to). That reads to me like scum pushing a mild bus to look willing.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hazdoc posted:

Actually, what's funny is that MCED, imgay, and scruffy have not cast votes on each other at all during this game. This is actually kind of spooky. I'm not ok with the Jedit lynch.

##Vote: imgay for serial inactivity and bandwagoning like crazy. The Jedit vote is likely being pushed by mafia, that's my gut feeling now.

imgay is just a bad lovely player, hth

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

I am disinclined to think of MC as scum. He could have pushed the bandwagon on either me or Jedit further, but instead is pushing for more information. He even canceled his vote on me rather than have me lynched without being completely sure.

Yeah, looks like my slow phone typing paid off. "MCED can't be scum, he pushed a soft bus on me and is demanding a hammer on Jedit!"

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I never said he couldn't be scum, just that I feel like he isn't.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Jedit posted:

That's not funny, there are plenty of people I haven't voted for and it doesn't make us a team.

What I dislike is MCED putting a placeholder vote on Sam then moving it to me when Sam got close to me on votes (phone posting just before bed so I can't check exactly when he did it, but you may want to). That reads to me like scum pushing a mild bus to look willing.

It isn't, but I've been drawing up a list of people that could reasonably work together as a scum team RE: votes and accusations being thrown around. Those 3 have nothing on each other, and are the only 3 that are, barring MEDS, who up until I voted him, had not voted for nor been voted for by anyone. Give me some credit, I'm paying a lot more attention than you think.

Sam could be a 4th, but as stated, he's been voted by scruffy D1 and has been voted today by a couple of dudes. MEDS could be the 4th, of course. DGK is also possible, though I'm still doubtful a dayvig would be mafia. Illuen was an attempted kill, and he voted for MCED D2.

I mean, you could say the voting patterns of players is completely pointless to analyze, but its done me good in the past, which is why I keep an updating list. :shrug:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
God I hate being the guy to drop the hammer. Makes me feel really guilty if it's wrong.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
You know I am starting to think it's not Jedit.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD
Yeah, this is not a hammer I'm going to take.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote Jedit

I'll take the heat for it, we need to get out of the stupid MCED/Jedit slapfight and nobody else sees fit to get their precious wittle hands dirty.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Jedit :byewhore:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Ill post flip tonight im out and about in nyc

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Jeddit dies he was Jim Raynor Revenge-Aligned Serial Killer but hes dead now

Get me night actions. I am traveling tomorrow so can resolve them in the evening when I get home.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Dang, who called him as serial killer? Nice one.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Turns out I was right, he wasn't scum :v:

He was a SK instead, which is both good and bad for us.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So, for future reference, what are the rules for posting while dead? Because I've seen a bunch of people send messages with :ghost:. I know WWM was because of his role, but what about the others?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Not asking Taste, just using that as an example

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
As long as they aren't saying anything game related, and are very sparse i dont care

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Hazdoc posted:

Is this an SK claim, then?

:smugdog:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

DGK2000 posted:

No poo poo, I think one of you is probably the SK and one of you is Mafia. I don't think either of you are town. I already loving said this. (Between TT and Jedit, so many days ago)

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You only get to be half smug about that, seeing as TT was town.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving knew Jedit was scum, dudes been giving vibes so hard

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

:ghost: Go Town! :ghost:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wtf is with that alignment

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously I'm pretty sure Jedits flip implies another 3p (whose win condition has probably already been met), i think they should probably claim their role and flavour tomorrow so we can at least rule them out

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hazdoc was killed last night. He was Valla Nexus Aligned Miller

Start whatever day it is now

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (10): DGK2000, dscruffy1, Gridlocked, Illuen, imgay, Jedit, MC Eating Disorder, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Quandary, SirSamVimes

There are 10 living players. Elimination occurs at 6 votes!

The current deadline is June 22nd, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 22 hours.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyone thats mad lurky after this game day will be modkilled

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like how have there seriously not been and cop/watcher/tracker reads so far? Someone has to have some kind of lead.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Wellp. I was going to follow up on my suspicion about the bullshit "How could you know Scruffy isn't here!?" argument and brought up DGK's post histroy to see if I could find more reasons to be suspicious of him only to be reminded that he's the vigilante and therefore the only confirmed Town player we have.

:saddowns:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also knowing our luck, the perpetually afk Iluen is our cop

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So if we had a SK, I'm estimating four scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Illuen's some kind of 3rd party, their might be another person part of it. With an sk, I'd guess there would be scum.

• Locked thread