Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
like really what loving reason is there to comment on that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

wow getting awful defensive about a pretty obvious joke, mate

tell me more about this morning's vote for beet, cobber

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
like really i see no reason to do what you just did unless you're either trying to protect a scumbro or looking for an easy mislynch

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Those On My Left posted:

tell me more about this morning's vote for beet, cobber

what would you like to know about it?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

what would you like to know about it?

why you felt so good about it

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

like really what loving reason is there to comment on that?

you seem pretty stressed out m8

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Those On My Left posted:

you seem pretty stressed out m8

nah i'm just drunk and think you're an idiot

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

birdy who do you think the scum on bif was?

I'm most suss on Freudian Slip, who has was very quick to point out the statistical advantage of lynching those not on the Bif lynch but has been reluctant to tell us who he thinks the scum are.

Also you for calling me birdy.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Those On My Left posted:

why you felt so good about it

because of his push on flipped town bif and also the way he chimed in to agree with the throwaway point i made against flipped town tirade

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

nah i'm just drunk and think you're an idiot
lol get a load of this guy

EXAKT Science posted:

because of his push on flipped town bif and also the way he chimed in to agree with the throwaway point i made against flipped town tirade
thanks

be pretty dumb of him to nightkill tirade given that agreement, don't you think

like, kind of tipping his hand a bit, especially on top of his push on bif

so if the theory here is: matthew beet, incompetent and obvious scum, well, sure, it's a theory i guess

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

I don't recall commenting on Tirade. I voted Bif as a joke because she voted you, but her subsequent posts yesterday didn't persuade me to unvote.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

I don't recall commenting on Tirade. I voted Bif as a joke because she voted you, but her subsequent posts yesterday didn't persuade me to unvote.

i think exakt science is talking about beet, i was asking about his vote for beet

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Those On My Left posted:

lol get a load of this guy

thanks

be pretty dumb of him to nightkill tirade given that agreement, don't you think

like, kind of tipping his hand a bit, especially on top of his push on bif

so if the theory here is: matthew beet, incompetent and obvious scum, well, sure, it's a theory i guess

why are you assuming that tirade was the scum nightkill?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

yeah you're jumping to defend yourself awfully quickly from a point that i wasn't even making against you

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

yeah you're jumping to defend yourself awfully quickly from a point that i wasn't even making against you

Maybe not re:Tirade but

EXAKT Science posted:

cool. i think it's birdstrike. he had his vote on bif all day, and his only content post about bif was a really shoddy case that he didn't push at all

:ironicat:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

why are you assuming that tirade was the scum nightkill?

good point actually

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

Birdstrike posted:

I'm most suss on Freudian Slip, who has was very quick to point out the statistical advantage of lynching those not on the Bif lynch but has been reluctant to tell us who he thinks the scum are.

Freudian Slip posted:

##vote Those On My Left

I think I have made my intentions pretty clear.

Also questioning why we should focus on the smaller pool of players with more scum in them is pretty silly.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

Maybe not re:Tirade but

:ironicat:

idgi

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

I think we're reading past each other.

w/e man

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

I think we're reading past each other.

w/e man

no but really what was your point? the :ironicat: says to me that you have something to say about my case and/or vote on bif yesterday, but i don't know what you're trying to say.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

no but really what was your point? the :ironicat: says to me that you have something to say about my case and/or vote on bif yesterday, but i don't know what you're trying to say.

You cased my Bif vote this morning, I thought you questioned it again this afternoon, I read your case on beet as referring to me, you say I was defensive about a post not referring to me, I bring up your earlier case on me, slap fight continues in a circle.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Meanwhile scum probably laugh at us.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

Meanwhile scum probably laugh at us.

i mean you seem to think it's pretty funny soooo

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

You cased my Bif vote this morning, I thought you questioned it again this afternoon, I read your case on beet as referring to me, you say I was defensive about a post not referring to me, I bring up your earlier case on me, slap fight continues in a circle.

see i thought the :ironicat: was talking about my case on bif yesterday, which would be a really weird equivalence to draw, because i actually pushed mine and it was, imo, very solid for a day 1 case, if wrong.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

at what point do you two get a room and kiss?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i'm gonna call you both scully and mulder for the rest of this game

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I'm at work. Cya at 8:30 bne

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm gonna call you both scully and mulder for the rest of this game

only after bird is dead; i only kiss scum when they're corpses.

also glad to see you've decided to join us beet. who is a scum?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Anidav posted:

I'm at work. Cya at 8:30 bne

what i don't get is why even post if you're just going to tell us you're not going to post for four hours?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

what i don't get is why even post if you're just going to tell us you're not going to post for four hours?

what i don't get is how you've cases none of the people who didn't vote Bif yesterday when 2/5 are scum. Scared to out your scumbros?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

what i don't get is how you've cases none of the people who didn't vote Bif yesterday when 2/5 are scum. Scared to out your scumbros?

haha you're alright, bird

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

EXAKT Science posted:

Having a job is still a novelty for Anidav

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

EXAKT Science posted:

only after bird is dead; i only kiss scum when they're corpses.

also glad to see you've decided to join us beet. who is a scum?

g'day. i've posted once or twice when i got a chance. i've been at the zoo with the kids, good day.

who do i think is scum? i've only had a quick skim of the thread so far so today i'd be feeling for gwyn, toml or birdstrike.

toml's laser focus on anidav he has done the last game or two now and so it's not unusual.. but..? i dunno. like i imagine if we lynched anidav and he flipped scum i'd be actually more suss on toml. anidav's been a great target to be thrown under the bus by scum bro's.

gwyn has been posting much more frequently than usual, nothing stood out about what he posted but he's playing differently

birdstrikes usually pretty quick but i get the feeling he's overly defensive, made some dumb assumptions and tried to mislead regarding freudians voting intentions.

they're the three that stand out to me for whatever reasons but I haven't done a solid read of today which i wont be able to do for another 4 hours or so then i'll be here all the way to deadline.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
anyway what do you think of the way beet just dropped in and empty posted about the slapfight we're having without adding anything of value?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

gently caress formatting, yo.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

EXAKT Science posted:

anyway what do you think of the way beet just dropped in and empty posted about the slapfight we're having without adding anything of value?

try harder

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Matthew Beet posted:

g'day. i've posted once or twice when i got a chance. i've been at the zoo with the kids, good day.

who do i think is scum? i've only had a quick skim of the thread so far so today i'd be feeling for gwyn, toml or birdstrike.

toml's laser focus on anidav he has done the last game or two now and so it's not unusual.. but..? i dunno. like i imagine if we lynched anidav and he flipped scum i'd be actually more suss on toml. anidav's been a great target to be thrown under the bus by scum bro's.

gwyn has been posting much more frequently than usual, nothing stood out about what he posted but he's playing differently

birdstrikes usually pretty quick but i get the feeling he's overly defensive, made some dumb assumptions and tried to mislead regarding freudians voting intentions.

they're the three that stand out to me for whatever reasons but I haven't done a solid read of today which i wont be able to do for another 4 hours or so then i'll be here all the way to deadline.

loving dammit beet

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

yeah your timing couldn't have been loving better you dickhead

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

EXAKT Science posted:

loving dammit beet

well i needed to give you the chance to try and frame town more bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

EXAKT Science posted:

yeah your timing couldn't have been loving better you dickhead

hey, i'm not the one making you look suss. i can tell you don't need help.

• Locked thread