Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm not scum, you don't have any data.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I just don't want TOML to be scum because then I hosed up/wasted a thing.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Kat Delacour posted:

I'm not scum, you don't have any data.

"We have a MAELSTROM of data, and only your wishful thinking would say otherwise!"

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Anidav seems like the safest bet. But hey, only been saying that all of yesterday.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

I just don't want TOML to be scum because then I hosed up/wasted a thing.

This is a weird post.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

No argument.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Cut me some slack I'm hungover as gently caress and trying to catch up on the last 2 days

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
It just read like Kat trying to look good by association having previously "helped" the claimed doc.

But she couldn't have known about TOML's role when she did, as she was apparently locked in her room last night.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

So it's Kat and Anidav for now. Let's say. I'm gonna go back to the beginning with that in mind and see what leaps out.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Kat or Anidav or YOU, Gwyn.

I had a guard on him N1. It's like a jail but one way, protective. I hope he's not scum or I would have prevented any investigations or something going off on him but I protected him because I thought he was likely to get killed early game and didn't ping any vibes.

It's why I buy his even night doc claim btw, there's a balance in it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It's also why I was trying poorly to find out if anyone else was going to roleclaim proetctive and I could suss out who I liked less but that plan got hosed

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
gently caress it.

I think Gwyn is trying too hard to set the narrative, it even got me yesterday when I thought it was only the three of toml/me/anidav up but it was him too - he keeps repeating it. I think it's poor form to not include yourself when there are figures like, and I've always made an effort to include myself or at least put an indicator that my safety is what I think or whatever. The voices get lost in the sea and continually saying "these three it's one of these three" when you're part of the same loving list is bullshit and I don't like it.

##vote Gwyn

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Well, I'm hardly going to put myself on a suspect list when I know I'm town. This is a waste of time on many levels, Kat.
Not actually trying to be a dick. Just being honest.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It's deceptive. Everyone knows you're not going to case yourself, that doesn't mean you shouldn't include yourself even with a loving caveat.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Is that good etiquette? Duly noted.

Well then, until I can prove to others that I'm beyond doubt - which I intend to. Let us say it is 50/50. Of the data we have, I still feel the safest bet is Anidav.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I await your stunning revelation.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Appreciated. I don't want to waste it. Probably will, and will end up looking like a booger for brains as usual, anyways. But traffic is low at the moment. Still picking a target anyways. It's a coin flip at this point, though. Which is nice.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
I've got 6 hours of drunken sea shanties that I picked up from the hidden microphones in your rooms.

You kids should not be drinking alcohol! 10 points from Gryffindor!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

May I ask why we think the Doctor didn't get killed last night? Scum faction still had their kill, and I'm actually very relieved the SK turned up dead cos I thought I would end up getting framed locked in my room.

Hahaha.

You're right Kat, there is no way for us to work it out either way.

I guess if you're not going to be lynched today I could always put you back in your room tonight to test it. Like I can't imagine a scum team letting multiple nights pass without a kill just to frame one town player, can you?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Is it just me, or does the forum/website keep dropping?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That sounds like a poo poo idea and unless things are fucky from the SA issues (or is it my new internet?) I thought we already talked about it likely being the Killed A Girl block, or it could be Exact targeted tomls protected target, but I already that was my cunning plan my lord to see if someone else woukd claim protective role and I could compare if tomls or theirs or maybe even all three sounded plausible then my hungover brain got me in the poo

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I was replying to Beet and yes it is, I think it's another ddos

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Zetsubou-san posted:

I've got 6 hours of drunken sea shanties that I picked up from the hidden microphones in your rooms.

You kids should not be drinking alcohol! 10 points from Gryffindor!

You said we should pm you even if we're not using an action! I thought you would want to know I was obeying the rules!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I dont believe you're hung over Kat.

I think you're still drunk.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That's plausible my head and tummy feels awful I had to go back to bed

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

That sounds like a poo poo idea and unless things are fucky from the SA issues (or is it my new internet?) I thought we already talked about it likely being the Killed A Girl block, or it could be Exact targeted tomls protected target, but I already that was my cunning plan my lord to see if someone else woukd claim protective role and I could compare if tomls or theirs or maybe even all three sounded plausible then my hungover brain got me in the poo

The fact you don't like the idea makes me like it even more tbh.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You're being anti town

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Are we back online? Exam finished now forums are under attack lol.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

This whole forum is anti town.

Putting Kat in her room a second time would prove nothing.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

You're being anti town

Did you want to explain how this would be anti town? Because if we're all suss on a few people, we can lynch one and block another. Sounds pretty damned useful to me actually. Maybe if you were town you'd realise this. :smug:

So either you're not town or you're caught up in your own self importance which is, you'll love the irony in this, anti town.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Gwynplaine posted:

"Hilarious, though."

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

I have to go to work soon, so eff it. I might not get another chance if I've irked the wrong people.

##TRUTHBULLET Anidav

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gwynplaine posted:

Maybe, maybe not. What is interesting is the response it has provoked.

So who do you think I should block tonight gwyn?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

Did you want to explain how this would be anti town? Because if we're all suss on a few people, we can lynch one and block another. Sounds pretty damned useful to me actually. Maybe if you were town you'd realise this. :smug:

So either you're not town or you're caught up in your own self importance which is, you'll love the irony in this, anti town.

"So you're saying Kat is playing like ... ANIDAV?"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Oh boy. I've been shot?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Matthew Beet posted:

Maybe, maybe not. What is interesting is the response it has provoked.

So who do you think I should block tonight gwyn?

You can do it to me if you like. Don't got any night actions, so it's wasted, but also harmless.

This is an odd night, so TOML wont have any actions either. Unless he does something else on odd nights. Assuming he is telling the truth at all.

I dunno, Gaspy?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I would have used a love bullet personally.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

Because I've already said I have a protective role. I protect people. I protected TOML Night 1. You blocked me Night 2. If you block me again, I cannot protect people. Protecting the town is important when you are town. Blocking protective roles is a scummy thing to do. Backing the protective roles into a corner is anti-town.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Gwynplaine posted:

You can do it to me if you like. Don't got any night actions, so it's wasted, but also harmless.

This is an odd night, so TOML wont have any actions either. Unless he does something else on odd nights. Assuming he is telling the truth at all.

I dunno, Gaspy?

"Do NOT prevent my night action you thundering imbecile!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##unvote let's see what a bullet does I guess.

• Locked thread